OKBFFan

Bigfoot Vs Buffalo

Pretty obviously people hiking or snowshoeing. The fact that the local cat vet supports ThinkThunker speaks volumes.

Whistler

"The 100 yard jump also just happens to coincide with a camera shift. That tells me there could have been a brief time lapse associated with the shift."

If you watch the video on the camera shift, there are several things happening that show us there was no lapse in time. First of all, the clouds of steam change very little from before the camera pan, to after the pan. Secondly, the buffalo farthest to the right starts to raise his/her head just before the pan, and the after pan movement head angle is the completion of it raising it's head and looking to it's right. There are several other things that match up as the camera pans. Just play it over and over again right where the camera pan happens, and you'll see what I'm talking about. There is no time (if any) lost when the camera pans, so that doesn't hold water when explaining the distance covered in the time they did it in.. JMO

Not sure if these subjects are human or not, but it's a very interesting clip to say the least. Thanks for sharing..

Cheers  :popcorn:

Edited by Whistler

VAfooter

They are cross country skiers or hikers no doubt. Its not even up for discussion.

ThePhaige

LOL it is certainly up for discussion.... haha

True. Lack of critical thinking always allows endless speculation and promotion of absurd opinions (that 4 Bigfoots would walk in single file line down a known snowshoe and cross country ski trail out in the open).

http://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/upload/OFzoom.pdf

Edited by BipedalCurious

ThePhaige

You assume perhaps that I have determined those to be SSq, I have not...but to say its not up for discussion is probably the more absurd of all the statements I have read to this point. Can you show a snowshoe or a ski? Now that would shut down the discussion in its proverbial snow show tracks. My determination is based on the shin lift at this point.

bipedalist

Lamar Buffalo Ranch is located in Yellowstone.

If people bulk up in dark clothes the buffalo will think they are one of the herd.

I'm seeing a whole new commercial for "we're gonna PUMP you UP! "   hahahahah

Edited by bipedalist

Catmandoo

Shelly, your post #43 about Bison. "Tobacco Road" and similar were actually created by roaming buffalo's. Too bad we blasted them off of the east coast.

'Bulking up' to become 'one of the herd' has risk. This was demonstrated in the movie "Top Secret". It worked, but was udderly ridiculoius.

You assume perhaps that I have determined those to be SSq, I have not...but to say its not up for discussion is probably the more absurd of all the statements I have read to this point. Can you show a snowshoe or a ski? Now that would shut down the discussion in its proverbial snow show tracks. My determination is based on the shin lift at this point.

How about a far simpler determination that an apex (possibly nocturnal) predator known for its cooperative hunting and ambush techniques would not simply shuffle out into the middle of the open in a single file line on a popular tourist hiking trail in the middle of the day.

It's really not that difficult to conclude they are people based on some basic understanding of Sasquatch behavior. But hey I'll go with shin lift as well.

Edited by BipedalCurious

ThePhaige

And where exactly have you gleaned this knowledge of alleged SSq behavior? Could the shuffling not be a method for obscuring footprints? We were unable to observe the group when it was obscured by the trees to say what means of movement was employed.Perhaps if we saw them out in the open gliding along as if on skis we could close the door here, but we haven't. Are there not multiple sighting reports in the daytime? and observations of daytime hunting? Like I said my main point is that there is obviously a discussion here and because you say its ended doesn't mean that is the case.

Airdale

The Yellowstone plateau is high and known for extremely harsh winters. The Old Faithful area is about 7,400' and much of the plateau is over 8,000'. Even many of the bison migrate out in the winter and I would think it unusual for the Sasquatch to hang around when there are milder climes at lower altitudes easily accessible in the three states, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, from which the park is carved out.

DannySpanks

YouTube + Parabreakdown = Debunked

• Upvote 1

MNskeptic

In several of the strides, my eyes see the subjects gliding forward as one would expect on cross country skis. And in other frames - not as highly pixelated as the one used by TT for his size speculation - I see short arms and a thin, up-right, and very human looking porportions. Why doesn't TT use those more clear frames for body ratio analysis? And, again, where is the trailing shin rise analysis?

I like some of his early work, but TT has lost some credibility with me on this and a few other clips he analyzes and purports to assuredly be BF.

Four BF filmed at the same time and proclaimed, seemingly tongue in cheek, as a new world record? I think someone is 'funnin' with the BF community.

MNSkeptic