chelefoot

Sasquatch Ontario...a Closer Look (2)

chelefoot

Please continue the conversation here.

Thanks!

GuyInIndiana

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

Whether or not SO is totally bogus or not is up for a long and pretty much pointless debate I guess, but those vocals are friggin cringe man...All that crap is is someone inhaling while they talk, I figured out how to do that "Frog voice" crap when I was 3....Can't believe noone else has much mentioned it. Another funny thing I notice with these people who get bigfoot speech recorded every other day and play chess with them weekly is that the bigfoot will often sound JUST like they do and sometimes even speak the same language they do!!!...What I want to know is why? Why lie? Are you really that miserable that you need this stuff to be happy? The forest and the rough and tough ho-hum of bigfoot field research is not interesting enough to you? Do you really let other people's opinions about you affect the way you feel about yourself?

Thank you. Several of us spent our evenings around the campfire this past summer having fun "talking like bigfoot"... sucking in air and talking like a bigfoot. It's not a difficult thing to understand or duplicate.

• Upvote 1

bipedalist

Uhhh, in collapsing two threads, this one is now unpinned, why?   

roguefooter

New thread refresher:

Here's a few pieces of tangible evidence for anyone who wants to try deductive reasoning:

A claimed real handprint (clearly drawn with fingers):

344s40o.jpg

Claimed to be Bigfoot's dermal ridges (that have a corduroy fabric pattern):

0B5347BB-2BF6-443A-B6AB-ACA398DE6151-440

Another claimed real handprint (which was clearly drawn):

B6372F9E-32EE-4248-A38B-D7005D61A7D2-468

Obvious goof on the finger:

B2B124C9-A833-451C-87BE-AF7270498DA1-468

Claimed to be Bigfoot's eye taken by Bigfoot himself (actually a fish eye):

2hqy046.jpg

Claimed that Bigfoot played Tic Tac Toe with him: 

smum9i.jpg

Claimed that Bigfoot took these pictures inside the cabin through "cloaking" and "invisibility":

35kimag.jpg

Claimed footprint (which looks amazingly similar to Vibram shoes):

2m2xvue.jpg

Claimed to be a Bigfoot drawing (which Bigfoot somehow knows how to draw a cartoon heart and what it means):

2eoi1ok.jpg

The silliness continues..

• Upvote 2

Rex

How?

How does this silliness still manage to waste perfectly good bandwidth?

chelefoot

Uhhh, in collapsing two threads, this one is now unpinned, why?   

I think we wait until the new thread reaches "Hot" status. Otherwise pinned threads would stay pinned to eternity. If I had just merged them... I would have left it pinned.

I will double-check to be sure.

thermalman

^^^^ Any pictures of the tiny teeth marks on the apple, Rouge?

Merci buckets roguefooter

I don't care what you've met in the woods, this isn't evidence of it, it's not even BAD or spurious evidence of it, it's not made by something that lives in the woods period.

Sunflower

Thank you. Several of us spent our evenings around the campfire this past summer having fun "talking like bigfoot"... sucking in air and talking like a bigfoot. It's not a difficult thing to understand or duplicate.

Maybe you could record one of those and let us have a listen???????????

Bonehead74

New thread refresher:

Here's a few pieces of tangible evidence for anyone who wants to try deductive reasoning:

A claimed real handprint (clearly drawn with fingers):

344s40o.jpg

Another claimed real handprint (which was clearly drawn):

B6372F9E-32EE-4248-A38B-D7005D61A7D2-468

Obvious goof on the finger:

B2B124C9-A833-451C-87BE-AF7270498DA1-468

The silliness continues..

How do we know that a bigfoot wasn't the one who drew those "handprints", hmmm?  :crazy:

(I'm actually only half-joking...)

How?

How does this silliness still manage to waste perfectly good bandwidth?

I've been gon for months, and I am wondering this myself.  This should have been put to bed long, long ago.

roguefooter

How do we know that a bigfoot wasn't the one who drew those "handprints", hmmm?  :crazy:

(I'm actually only half-joking...)

That's where the deductive reasoning comes in.

You have to remember that SO first claimed they were real handprints, and then changed his story after they were debunked as being drawings. Suddenly they became drawings by Bigfoot.

Same thing happened when people debunked the photos taken by Bigfoot, showing they were taken indoors when he claimed the camera was outside. Suddenly his story changed to Bigfoot cloaking himself in invisibility, bringing the camera indoors, taking selfies, and then going back outside. This shows he was changing his story to fit his blunders.