chelefoot

Sasquatch Ontario...a Closer Look (2)

DWA

It, um...is happening?

It really doesn't do in science to let an unfounded assumption stand as one's proof.  People love to dress up in horse costumes and put on Bill Clinton masks.  Doesn't make those two things not real.

• Upvote 2

Unless a phenomena is experienced directly under controlled conditions science will never be able to form the basis for additional inquiry. That is why hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on particle accelerators.  All that effort is to find an invisible phenomena and capture the elusive experience directly and without any doubt.  Science has yet to isolate the particles they seek but their computational models say it exists and are relentless in trying to prove it.

How unfortunate for science, BF is not a lab experiment. Science will never be able to experience BF, only scoff at the idea because the field lacks data and repeatable observation to hem and haw over. Proof of Bigfoot's validity is still there to be had but proponents of science focus on twigs and other distractions.  Who do you think ios really doing the laughing?  Never mind, you'll never know!

Other than DNA testing from hair or blood/flesh, fecal matter (none of which are interesting and are a waste of time), what would be an acceptable BF scientific validity study? 

The SO "unverifiable location" comment is a little much to ask.  Not every source of every media has a chain of custody attached to it. 

Also, I wish I could see the context of the fish eye. I would have to believe it was taken for the same reason as the owl eye photo but I cannot say one way or the other without seeing the video.

roguefooter

The problem with this field:

The continued insistence on "a closer look"...at stuff like this.

It's still a part of Bigfoot "evidence", the thing that you keep pushing as being compelling and proving existence.

Apparently other believers here think this stuff is real.

ThePhaige

The dramatic nature of this video is silly IMO, but I thought it was interesting when the folks went back to the scene they found marbles

From an alleged sighting of something in Holland...also could be a bunch of BS.

Oooh weee, very scary and interesting video. The explanation of the log hitting the bench makes sense why they reacted the way they did, running away.

SWWASAS

The video has all the elements of a made for youtube hoax. It starts abruptly for no apparent reason. Humans are not the subject at the start. Notice they worked in a tree knock? And there was that teepee looking pile of wood, one segment shows the wood log on the table, another shows it falling off. One or the other is a recreation or hoax. Then you have the conversation in English. Why unless it was staged for the American BF audience? The whole thing smacks of youtube hoax.

ThePhaige

^^ I agree , I thought the same thing when they were speaking english to be honest. It reminded me of when Iran had a press conference showing off their new stealth fighter jet and all the little stickers all over the plane saying Danger and Caution were in English...yeah ok...lol

LIke I said the only thing found interesting was the marbles.

iranplane-cockpit02-980x653.jpg

Edited by ThePhaige

Rex

That thing would be about as airworthy as the canoe it is made from..

That ASI is out of a beechcraft..  likely one from the mid-70's.

SWWASAS

^^ I agree , I thought the same thing when they were speaking english to be honest. It reminded me of when Iran had a press conference showing off their new stealth fighter jet and all the little stickers all over the plane saying Danger and Caution were in English...yeah ok...lol

LIke I said the only thing found interesting was the marbles.

One of the most dangerous periods of time I spent in the military was teaching Iranian pilots how to fly. Yes it was that long ago when the Shaw was in control. Most of them were a danger to themselves and everyone near them when they were flying an airplane. Language and culture were the biggest issue and the fact that they would never admit that they did not understand something. As an experienced instructor at one point half of my students were Iranians. When the Shaw was overthrown and Iran became so anti-American, people were worried about their air force. I wasn't because I knew that all that was necessary to defeat their air force was get them to fly and most would quickly kill themselves through accidents. I suspect most of them were executed when the Shaw was overthrown since many had family ties to the Shaw and his supporters.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT