chelefoot

Sasquatch Ontario...a Closer Look (2)

Bonehead74

I like Sasfooty's point here.

The phenomenon (if not the creatures themselves) seems to play a bait-and-switch game with researchers, giving them just enough evidence to maintain interest, but then introducing absurdities to negate itself. Planned cognitive dissonance, almost like a conditioning schedule.

I hate to mention this angle, but it cannot be denied: this is textbook "occult" revelation stuff. Scoffers will scoff (because, hey, it only seems absurd because bigfoot doesn't exist and the evidence proffered is a ruse), but this is a thread that seems to run through all investigations into the esoteric, not just the bigfoot enigma.

guyzonthropus

I guess only part of my post made it through...the tendency i see is that most folks either refuse or are incapable of working within the paradigm he presents.

The phenomena he describes simply wont fit in the F&B box. Hes far from the first to speak of these traits, so to discard these reports out of hand is to limit the scope of ones inquiry.

There must always be those at the forefront of shifts in the model, thats how science works after all, constructing models that explain the greatest amount of observed elements in the most efficient manner, and they inevitably face considerable resistance from the "old guard" While he may or may not have a lock on the whole thing, he does present a model that explains what he has been experiencing.

Were his concepts to prove out, how would that impact your own view of the issue, much less the nature of our "reality"?

roguefooter

The problem with that, GS, is that bigfoots are all about being "cloaked" in secrecy & privacy. I have often thought that they do things like the hand print & fish eyes, knowing that when it is made public, the person will look like a fool. Most people will eventually give up & keep quiet about the more bizarre things that they do, thus depriving the public of knowing what they are actually capable of. But the public doesn't seem to want to know anyway, so maybe it's for the best.

How exactly does a Bigfoot know if or when information is made public? Again this is just more confirmation bias to 'make sense' of the obvious blunders that this guy made.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

How exactly does a Bigfoot know if or when information is made public? Again this is just more confirmation bias to 'make sense' of the obvious blunders that this guy made.

The problem with that, GS, is that bigfoots are all about being "cloaked" in secrecy & privacy. I have often thought that they do things like the hand print & fish eyes, knowing that when it is made public, the person will look like a fool. Most people will eventually give up & keep quiet about the more bizarre things that they do, thus depriving the public of knowing what they are actually capable of. But the public doesn't seem to want to know anyway, so maybe it's for the best.

Rougefooter - My point exactly thank you.

Sassy - All I am saying, in this instance Bigfoot did not present handprints and the footprints or marbles to the public, it was somebody else who facilitated that. There may very well be other things those individuals have learned or done that have not yet been made public that is perhaps more convincing, I simply don't know. I have heard the vocalizations and they appeared authentic and interesting but nobody sees or knows what these people claim to see and that makes it difficult to pass for acceptance.  

guyzonthropus

How would a sasquatch know it went public? Well, working within the paradigm he presents, the simplest routes would be that via a telepathic link it could read the thought paths concerning that event, detect a shift within M, read the comments at the site, or if the link is in continuous effect, it would become aware in real time. Now the disturbing continuation of that concept, lay in the idea that it knew before M did, or that this whole interaction was "suggested" by the furry(ok..in..hairy)ones subliminally long before the hairless ones even "thought of the idea" to go there. By his own statement he acknowledges their control of the situation, but how far that might really go is anybody's guess .

"Further from the box" possible means by which they would learn of these things are abundant....

Their managers, ET's, watch both CNN and the animal planet quite some bit....

They just know(!)

With expanded awareness comes access to airborn energy waves, so its kinda stealing cable and yer neighbor's wi- fi....

Or maybe they just figure once they show one hairless dwarf, the rest will know soon enough....

roguefooter

^Well if Bigfoot had those abilities then why not just erase itself from our minds altogether? I guess Bigfoot like things complicated, huh?

Silliness.

• Upvote 1

Sunflower

What loss would that be? More unverifiable things from an unverifiable anonymous person?

Only in your opinion....................

roguefooter

^Sorry but that's not an opinion, it's the truth.

There is nothing verifiable. 

• Upvote 3

guyzonthropus

Ultimately, it is so...for any means of verification may prove flawed in any number of ways, or the interpretation may be faulty, leading to erroneous conclusions.

And a truth, be it verified, unverified, unseen or unknown, is truth none the less...the trick is to recognize it when encountered!

Sunflower

Still waiting for that irrefutable analyst to replicate the sounds in a studio with witnesses.  But until then all we have is "words" from some who continue to bash instead of doing the science????  Let's hear someone who talks while inhaling with a naturally big voice with no manipulations, in a studio and then compare. 

Bonehead74

Sunflower,

Isn't this uncomfortably close to what proponents accuse skeptics of unreasonably demanding? To prove a negative?

Demonstrating that a particular person (or group of persons) is incapable of replicating the sounds cannot prove that all other persons are likewise incapable of the performance. More importantly, even if we could absolutely demonstate that a person cannot duplicate the sounds (which we cannot), that does not mean that a sasquatch is responsible.

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 3

roguefooter

Sunflower is asking for "science" to debunk unverifiable pranks by anonymous unverifiable people at an unverifiable location...

...and she's being serious.

:crazy:

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 3

bipedalist

Still waiting for that irrefutable analyst to replicate the sounds in a studio with witnesses.  But until then all we have is "words" from some who continue to bash instead of doing the science????  Let's hear someone who talks while inhaling with a naturally big voice with no manipulations, in a studio and then compare. 

If we had Sasquatch sounds that could break sea ice, why would we employ Icebreakers instead?   

How would a sasquatch know it went public?

Well according to S.O. they speak and they must read and write, so I'm sure they saw it on CNN. :scenic:

Sunflower

If we had Sasquatch sounds that could break sea ice, why would we employ Icebreakers instead?   

I don't know, why don't we???????????????  Maybe it's just lake ice and they are practicing? :keeporder:

Edited by Sunflower
  • Upvote 1