salubrious

Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Pt 2

Backdoc

The rest of the world:

Former NFL player and ESPN commentator Robert Smith told a story when he was a running back at ohio state. Before a big game in his college career his coach in an effort to calm him down said " there are a billion people in China who don't even know this game is happening"

A skeptic may make an assumption a view they hold true is the prevailing view all over the world outside of a few PGF believers. I don't know how many people live in Tibet but there should be a few people right there who believe in the Yeti. Granted that belief doesn't make it true.

The idea the skeptic speaks for the rest of the world is such a laugh. Even if the prevailing wisdom at one time was the earth was flat, it doesn't mean it was actually flat. Nearly the whole world was wrong. Bigfoot is either real or not not, but not based on majority rule no matter which side has the majority.

The PGF is somewhat known in America but not known on the level of BFF.

Jay Leno proved with his Jay Walking segments or man on the street often people could not answer the simplest facts when shown a photo of their own president or asked a simple trivia question.

Backdoc

Edited by Backdoc

Bigfoothunter
Even with the ones who seem to think they know something about the subject, the most often heard claim is that the guy who made the film confessed on his deathbed. I have no idea where these people get that from.

It's easy to say anything .... there are even people saying they have daily contact with a Sasquatch and will even show a photo of a stick it allegedly dropped as it walked away, but no picture of the creature carrying the stick or just walking away. Some even say they have figured out its language - one screwball says he just sits in the forest and Sasquatch comes to him. Skeptics must have their hardcore screwballs as well .... it's only fair.    :)

• Upvote 2

Oh yes BFH. Screwballs around on both sides. No doubt about that.

SweatyYeti

Here is an interesting statement from Bob H....(from his 3rd XZone Interview...August 23rd, 2007)....about the "hands of the suit"...

"They were kind of [indistinct] gloves, a little bit longer than my actual hands were and I could

move my wrists back and forth."

One prob, Bob....how did an extension on your lower-arm produce this proportion....favoring the upper-arm???...

PattyF310-Matt-ArmComp11_zpsribjgjgj.jpg

In comparing Patty's arm to Matt's...try picturing Matt wearing a hand extension, a few inches long... ;)

And, if anyone wants to defend Heironimus by saying that the "extension" was only an inch or two....how then would you account for the ability of Bob to curl the slightly extended fingers thusly??...

PattyFingersComp2_zps5a57a98c.jpg

The only way a hand extension could allow the wearer to remotely control the fingers, would be if the person's fingers were located entirely within the palm of the hand. And that would mean an extension of more than only 1 or 2".

It would have to be more like 3-4"....and that brings us back to the 'arm proportion' problem illustrated above. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Bigfoothunter

^^

I do not recall Heironimus ever saying to Long anything but him 'slipping his hands into gloves'. The later interview mentioned seems like an 'add-on' by Bob H for damage control.

SweatyYeti

Bigfoothunter wrote:

I do not recall Heironimus ever saying to Long anything but him 'slipping his hands into gloves'. The later interview mentioned seems like an 'add-on' by Bob H for damage control.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a late addition to his "confession", BFH. :)

One interesting omission by Bob...in simply stating that he "slipped his hands into gloves"...is the lack of any mention of remotely controlling the fingers of the "glove".

Patty's arm length is clearly longer than Bob's...and we can clearly see her fingers bend, close to the end of the fingers.

So, therefore....if Bob were Patty...he must have had some means of bending the fingers beyond where his fingers could reach to. Why has he failed to mention this particular feature of "the suit"???

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Regarding Bob Heironimus' claim, that Roger was sitting on his horse when he began filming....here is a very early Frame in the Opening Sequence of the Film....(taken from A&E's 'Ancient Mysteries' documentary)....which shows quite a bit of the road, that Roger starting filming from...

OpeningSequence-Road%20WideView%20Overla

....with no sign of a horse. Bob got it wrong...(again). :haha:

I pasted into the image a much clearer image taken from the 'Sasquatch Odyssey' dvd....to give the scene a clearer/more detailed look.

Here is an animation, with/without the inserted image...

OpeningSequence-Road%20WideViewAG2_zpso3

And, the image without the insert...

OpeningSequence-Road%20WideView1.gif_zps

Even though the 'Ancient Mysteries' version of the Film isn't very good, in quality....in this instance, it still provides some very useful information....with it's nearly full-frame images.

The 'Sasquatch Odyssey' version is also near full-frame....(and much better quality)....but it doesn't include the very early part of the Film. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

So, therefore....if Bob were Patty...he must have had some means of bending the fingers beyond where his fingers could reach to. Why has he failed to mention this particular feature of "the suit"???

It's obvious Bob H lied like he did about the sand being white and the creek being dry and Roger filming from his horse. Heironimus didn't know enough about what was known about the film - the event - or the surrounding area to invent a story that would hold together. His lies led to his countless later contradictions and easily proven untruths based on the facts. I am amazed that anyone (even a die hard skeptic) would attempt at this point to try and use Heironimus's story to debunk the authenticity of the PGF.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

SweatyYeti

^

It's amazing, to me, that kitakaze claims that one (or more) of the "principals who have confessed" have told him that Bob H was Patty. 

How is that possible??? Don't they know who starred in the Film?? :wacko:

....with no sign of a horse. Bob got it wrong...(again). :haha:

Bob H kept getting it wrong again and again, because he simply was never there.

I am amazed that anyone (even a die hard skeptic) would attempt at this point to try and use Heironimus's story to debunk the authenticity of the PGF.

These people aren't skeptics and nor are they interested in the truth. All they want to do is argue against the PGF/bigfoot and it doesn't matter to them what made up nonsense they cite to try and support their dubious arguments. They will take anything. Even non truths.

SweatyYeti

Here is a seldom-seen image of 'Cow Camp Bob'....that I just re-discovered, looking through my collection...

CowCampyBob-PattyComp2_zpsx1ondkbi.jpg

One noteworthy difference between the two subjects is the visible length of the backside of the upper-legs. 

Patty's looks relatively long...and normal. On Bob, all we can see is diaper butt....(looking a little overloaded... :haha: ).

Edited by SweatyYeti

OkieFoot

It looks like a crease in the suit at the elbow of the right arm. I wonder if the suit had creases at the back of the knees too?

Edited by OkieFoot

SweatyYeti

^

Morris' so-called "Patty suit" has creases/folds all over it, Okie...

BaggyBottomBob9_zps2dobrt1n.jpg

There aren't any such folds to be seen on Patty. 

Interestingly....regarding 'lines' and 'folds' on real animals, and on 'men-in-suits'....'lines' are a function mainly of the hair, itself....while 'folds' are a function of the material the hair is attached to.

'Lines' are commonly seen in the hair on both real animals....and on suits.

'Folds'...being a function of the underlying material....are seen much more commonly on 'men-in-suits', than they are on real, live primates. They do appear on animals that have a lot of fat under the skin...but not so much on animals/primates with very low body fat. 

As to how this applies to Patty....she does exhibit lines on her hair.....but no folds are visible. This is much more consistent with a real creature...than it is with a 'man-in-a-suit'.

Edited by SweatyYeti

Patterson-Gimlin

No. he is way to short  and not thick enough.  I am more likely to be the creature.  7' 1" and 358 pounds.  The only problem is in 1967  I was only 7 years old.

Bigfoothunter

One noteworthy difference between the two subjects is the visible length of the backside of the upper-legs. 

Patty's looks relatively long...and normal. On Bob, all we can see is diaper butt....(looking a little overloaded... :haha: ).

According to Heironimus, Patterson had him put the suit only once before filming day. Both Cow Camp images on this particular page show folds on the arm and legs. The suit appears to buckle in places as if Heironimus wasn't able to fill it out. 

I recall that it was Morris who said the person wearing the suit must have been a fairly large man because of the bulk and muscle movements seen in the PGF. However, I think Morris must have run into a problem while trying to make the Cow Camp suit for Heironimus because it appears that particular suit is anything but tight on him. I would question whether Morris left the suit baggy on purpose because to have tailored to fit Heironimus would have meant producing a recreation that lacked the bulk and muscle movement seen with Patty. I certainly would have insisted that Heironimus walk over a loamy substrate like that at Bluff Creek in order to see the tracks he left behind. Like with BCM, walking in a straight line is not as easy as it sounds ... then doing the same while wearing enlarged feet and taking long strides would make the task even more difficult.