Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Pt 2

kitakaze
On February 22, 2017 at 1:01 AM, Backdoc said:

What we can learn from this is the following: 

There is no way if you asked Roddy McDowell about the suit or the process, he would be vague about it esp if he was trying to convince you that was him in the film.  RM would be able to tell you the process, what time of day they put on the suits, who was the makeup guy, who brought the coffee, and so on. They would even remember some nice assistant, was it hot, was it itchy, and so on.

It would be like saying to someone who played in an important sports game. Would we expect they could name the trainer, coach, assistant coach and so on.?  Of course we would. 

Bob H seems to talk so general about the suit.  If he wore it, he could tell us the details an even roughly draw it out. When a Morris suit appears years later, Bob H should have said, "That is not what the suit was like"  Bob H does not seem like a guy who wore the suit.

BD

1 - Roddy McDowall is no longer on planet Earth.

2 - If he was on planet Earth, he'd be 89. If you asked him about his Planet of the Apes Cornelius suits and make-up, having had infinitely more time being put into those costumes and makeup, but being 89, well, it's pure conjecture what the hypothetically living 89 year old McDowall would remember. That you are not even bothering to consider the vast amount of variables and elements affecting human memory is like, really, what are you doing?

3 - Gimlin recounted in 1992 a total of three weeks at Bluff Creek, 25 years after the fact. Patterson recounted a little over a week in February 1968.

How can these two main players get it so different?

Edited by kitakaze
Guest Bigfoothunter
2 hours ago, kitakaze said:

3 - Gimlin recounted in 1992 a total of three weeks at Bluff Creek, 25 years after the fact. Patterson recounted a little over a week in February 1968.

Playing "Twister" by yourself again?  Do you know if Gimlin had ever said they were down in California before his 1992 interview with John Green or are you assuming that he never said those words before then?

BFF Donor
3 hours ago, kitakaze said:

1 - Roddy McDowall is no longer on planet Earth.

Obviously.

2 - If he was on planet Earth, he'd be 89. If you asked him about his Planet of the Apes Cornelius suits and make-up, having had infinitely more time being put into those costumes and makeup, but being 89, well, it's pure conjecture what the hypothetically living 89 year old McDowall would remember. That you are not even bothering to consider the vast amount of variables and elements affecting human memory is like, really, what are you doing?

So the age of McDowell if he was alive was the issue?  Operation Distract is in full force again.  The point which should be obvious most reasonable people is this:  If Roddy McDowell were asked about the costume he would know quite a bit about the experience.  But since you pretend to fail to understand the point (which usually means it is a very good one) then you can pick a movie, suit, and actor, in the era you see fit so the age numbers work out EXACTLY for you. Then it will still make my point.  See, it is obvious if Bob H wore this suit he could take a napkin and a crayon from some kids happy meal at the diner and draw out the suit he wore in a matter of minutes.  You have done a good job informing us about Roddy McDowell where I thought it was a given he had been dead. 

So lets go to the second part of my post since you pretend not the get the first part:

" It would be like saying to someone who played in an important sports game. Would we expect they could name the trainer, coach, assistant coach and so on.?  Of course we would.  "

As per usual, you have taken the context out of what you have posted. You have stated this as if this is an absolute fact with the two people talking about the same exact thing.

Kit you are just too smart of a poster to not get the point. 

PBeaton
4 hours ago, kitakaze said:

How can these two men...wait...nope...one guy get it so different ?

"They were going to go downtown there to the local newspaper, media, or whatever and announce they had seen the Bigfoot. So they put the suit in my car so that nobody would see the suit in the back of the truck." - Heironimus (Tom Biscardi show interview, March 14, 2007)

"And it was hot, you know, around the first October, and I was sewating...And after he got through filming...there was a big hole there, and I jumped down that hole. Cuz it was the first of October, which would be hunting season in that part of the woods, and all the time walking down through there I was worried about somebody shooting me." -Heironimus (XZone radio interview, August 6, 2007)

;) 

• Upvote 2
BFF Donor

^^^

Ouch!

To paraphrase Johhny Cochran  "If the quotes don't fit, Bob H wasn't it."

SweatyYeti
6 hours ago, PBeaton said:

How can these two men...wait...nope...one guy get it so different ?

"They were going to go downtown there to the local newspaper, media, or whatever and announce they had seen the Bigfoot. So they put the suit in my car so that nobody would see the suit in the back of the truck." - Heironimus (Tom Biscardi show interview, March 14, 2007)

"And it was hot, you know, around the first October, and I was sewating...And after he got through filming...there was a big hole there, and I jumped down that hole. Cuz it was the first of October, which would be hunting season in that part of the woods, and all the time walking down through there I was worried about somebody shooting me." -Heironimus (XZone radio interview, August 6, 2007)

;) 

Good ol' Bob H.....arguing 'one week' vs. 'three weeks' .........with himself. :lol:

PBeaton

It's funny, because kitakaze also says Heironimus was adamant it was the first week of October. Heironimus has said to both Tom Biscardi an Rob McConnell, two different occasions, two different people, he took the suit with him so it wouldn't be seen when they went into town to tell of their sightin'...that was October 20th !

1 week vs 3 weeks...huh ! ;) 

Guest Bigfoothunter
18 hours ago, PBeaton said:

Pat,

When I interviewed Richard Henry, the man who examined every track from the creek all the way to the side of the hill it was thought to have gone up afterwards when it crossed the road, he said the route of those tracks were the same as the subjects path in the film. The point is that Henry saw no large hole for Heironimus to have stepped down into as he claimed he did when Roger allegedly yelled "cut!"

11 hours ago, PBeaton said:

It's funny, because kitakaze also says Heironimus was adamant it was the first week of October. Heironimus has said to both Tom Biscardi an Rob McConnell, two different occasions, two different people, he took the suit with him so it wouldn't be seen when they went into town to tell of their sightin'...that was October 20th !

1 week vs 3 weeks...huh ! ;)

Now you see why Kitakaze has tried so hard to get that second borrowing of Chico to have happened so to do damage control over Bob H telling people they were down in California the first week of October.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor

It continues to simply amaze me that anyone can even remotely consider Bob H the film subject. This humble non believing skeptic is completely convinced this confused person could not have possibly been in the film. 

He had is 15 minutes of undeserved fame. Should not receive any more attention on the subject. 

• Upvote 2
PBeaton
4 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Pat,

Now you see why Kitakaze has tried so hard to get that second borrowing of Chico to have happened so to do damage control over Bob H telling people they were down in California the first week of October.

Bigfoothunter,

That's why I've been questionin' him regardin' it. He's goin' to quite literally pull a horse out of his hat for this trick. ha ! ha !

Pat...

No automatic alt text available.

ps :Patterson-Gimlin, Agreed.

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 2
Guest Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

It continues to simply amaze me that anyone can even remotely consider Bob H the film subject. This humble non believing skeptic is completely convinced this confused person could not have possibly been in the film. 

He had is 15 minutes of undeserved fame. Should not receive any more attention on the subject. 

The attention is now on KItakaze who is earning his 15 minutes of shame!   :)

1 hour ago, PBeaton said:

Bigfoothunter,

That's why I've been questionin' him regardin' it. He's goin' to quite literally pull a horse out of his hat for this trick. ha ! ha !

Pat...

He may pull it out of the hat provided he is sitting on it at the time.

SweatyYeti
3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

He will be getting more attention, PG....from me.  :)

It's because of his claim, that many people think the "person who wore the suit in the PGF" has come forward, and admitted to it.  That misconception needs to be corrected. I'm very interested in accomplishing that task.

BFF Donor

(Welcome Ulkis)

(I thought I had posted this on here before but couldn't find it)

Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Here is ThinkerThunker's resizing of what Bob H.'s body would look like to fit Patty's proportions. Amazing how just putting on a fur suit will make a person's legs get shorter and their arms get longer. ;)

http://Bob H. resized to fit Patty_zpsn5a6vmt3. 

SweatyYeti

Okiefoot wrote:

Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Here is ThinkerThunker's resizing of what Bob H.'s body would look like to fit Patty's proportions. Amazing how just putting on a fur suit will make a person's legs get shorter and their arms get longer. ;)

ThinkerThunker's measurements of Patty are a little flawed, Okie.  He has shortchanged her, on the length of her leg... 

Thinka_Thunka_Wronga3.jpg

The top of the thighbone, in humans, is located a little above the bottom of the buttocks. ThinkaThunka has the top of Patty's thighbone located at the bottom of the butt.

Patty's legs are not exceptionally short, in relation to her body height....as the apes' legs are. That seems to be a common mis-perception, that people have regarding Patty.

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • gigantor unlocked this topic