salubrious

Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Pt 2

OkieFoot
1 hour ago, SweatyYeti said:

Okiefoot wrote:

ThinkerThunker's measurements of Patty are a little flawed, Okie.  He has shortchanged her, on the length of her leg... 

Thinka_Thunka_Wronga3.jpg

The top of the thighbone, in humans, is located a little above the bottom of the buttocks. ThinkaThunka has the top of Patty's thighbone located at the bottom of the butt.

Patty's legs are not exceptionally short, in relation to her body height....as the apes' legs are. That seems to be a common mis-perception, that people have regarding Patty.

How many green rectangles would you say should be added to Patty's leg length;  about 5?

Sweaty, did you notice the arms? If the elbow is located in the right place, the upper and lower arm are almost the same length; the lower arm may be slightly longer than the upper arm.

And I don't need to tell you what that means. ;)

SweatyYeti
1 hour ago, OkieFoot said:

How many green rectangles would you say should be added to Patty's leg length;  about 5?

It's hard to tell from that view of Patty, Okie....but I'd say at least 5...and maybe a few more. :)

Sweaty, did you notice the arms? If the elbow is located in the right place, the upper and lower arm are almost the same length; the lower arm may be slightly longer than the upper arm.

And I don't need to tell you what that means. ;)

ThinkerThunker has the elbow location wrong, also. As others have done....he has it placed too high on the arm.

The sharp-edged shading on the back of Patty's arm shows where the protruding bone of the elbow is located...

Thinka_Thunka_Wronga_Patty_Comp2.jpg

An artist....Brenden Bannon.....also made the same mistake in placing Patty's elbow-joint....he gave Patty's arm a 'modern human's' proportion...

Brendan_Bannon_Art_Elbow_Patty_Comp2.jpg

......despite the fact that Patty's arm can be clearly seen to bend at a point lower along the arm.

Edited by SweatyYeti

salubrious
On 2/24/2017 at 11:35 AM, PBeaton said:

How can these two men...wait...nope...one guy get it so different ?

"They were going to go downtown there to the local newspaper, media, or whatever and announce they had seen the Bigfoot. So they put the suit in my car so that nobody would see the suit in the back of the truck." - Heironimus (Tom Biscardi show interview, March 14, 2007)

"And it was hot, you know, around the first October, and I was sewating...And after he got through filming...there was a big hole there, and I jumped down that hole. Cuz it was the first of October, which would be hunting season in that part of the woods, and all the time walking down through there I was worried about somebody shooting me." -Heironimus (XZone radio interview, August 6, 2007)

;)

What I find odd about this is that they were alleged to go make the announcement without having even seen how the film turned out!

What if Roger hadn't removed the lens cap? Or the film failed to advance? Or any other of things that were common with film. On this ground alone its pretty obvious BobH was making the whole thing up.

PBeaton

salubrious,

If one pointed that out to Heironimus, I'm sure he'd come up with somthin' else ! haha !

I think it's pretty clear he wasn't there.

Pat...