TD-40

Patty The Conehead

Backdoc

When I learn to post pics better I will have to find Roger's Drawing of Patty and a pic of Ken Curtis who played Festus on Gunsmoke.  Pretty good match.

Roger thought Bigfoot was more primitive man than primitive ape.

Having played the game Pictionary, I tends to be a pretty good source of people "bell curve' of drawing.  If the card says [dog] most people will draw a picture that tends to look like a dog. The reason for this is pretty simple:  Because that is what they are trying to draw. 

Backdoc

SweatyYeti

Progress.

In July, 2012....roguefooter wrote:

I have the suit folks! Really I do. I also have the 2nd reel of film. Yep. I also have multiple confessions from the principals. A Bob Heironimus bombshell. Claims made from interviews that nobody is allowed to hear. All discussion evolves around these points as being factual without even a shred of evidence to ever have been presented years on. This is what the meat of the debate has revolved around for years on this forum- unsubstantiated claims.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/32237-money-money-money/page-10

2015....Progress... :lol:

In 2011....kitakaze wrote:

Harry, you can rest easy. When I began the process of the documentary project, I had no plans for a suit recreation. PGF believers kept telling me that I needed to do a recreation, and that the film would be incomplete without one. I wasn't interested because I have no experience in suit making. My friendship with Phil Morris, however, made it possible for me to undertake the effort, and I decided to do it.

If I don't do it, I am criticized. If I do it I am criticized. I am fine with it.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/3393-are-we-able-to-recreate-pgf-today/page-19

Four years later.....Progress.

What's the hold-up, kit?? Roger had his "Morris Suit" completely remodeled in only 9 weeks. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze

2015....Progress...

As I recently mentioned...I plan on sending Al DeAtley copies of several of your statements...and, I can also try getting in touch with his son Alan....to try to verify your story.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/3040-ray-wallace-hoaxing-and-the-pgf/page-58#entry820817

I do plan on putting this analysis into a 'scientific paper' form, eventually....something akin to Bill Munn's Report. It'll be an analysis of Patty's 'Upper Body Geometry'. 

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/2546-was-bob-heironimus-patty-pt-1/page-21#entry37574

And, in addition to the measurement and 'direct point-to-point' comparison graphics, I plan on using a physical model...(me, with padding on)...to demonstrate, and confirm, what the graphics are showing....(by replicating the various body and limb angles, and the 'angle-of-views', in the images of Patty.)

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/2546-was-bob-heironimus-patty-pt-1/page-15#entry30506

I plan on starting a Blog site....in which I am going to be posting lots and lots of statements made by kitakaze.

13.jpg

pinkmoon67

Show us the suit real progress

kitakaze

Show us the suit Bigfoot, real progress. 

pinkmoon67

A suit a suit my kingdom for a patty suit

kitakaze

For any reliable evidence of Bigfoot said the rest of the world to the subculture of Bigfootery.

And then you turned out your pockets.

• Upvote 3

pinkmoon67

Why can't someone show us a copy of the original patty suit that uses the same materials available in 1967?

I will be the first to concede that the vast majority of all big foot photos and films are nothing but hoaxes however the pgf stands up to this day and little things like when Mr munns who has decades years of experience in the special effects industry make some observations things like a human head couldn't fit into pattys cone head then we have to sit up and open our minds.

SweatyYeti

Real progress....real Bigfoot creature... :) ....('click' to enlarge')...

th_BestOfPattyAG3_zps63a3862f.gif

In sharp contrast, kitakaze's "progress" consists of posting pictures of the Face on Mars....rather than a 'Face-Melting' picture of the "the Patty suit".

Het kit.....got POOF?? :lol:

• Upvote 1

roguefooter

Kit, are you using the "Bigfoot doesn't exist" argument here to counter the lack of a Patty suit?

Didn't we just have this discussion?

Edited by roguefooter

PBeaton

^^^

:goodjob:

TD-40

For a couple of guys to put together an incredibly realistic suit back in 1967 probably from homemade materials and a cheap sewing machine, that has all the anatomical features of a creature that we knew next to nothing about back then or even today, and to get the gait correct, and be able to pull it off with such accuracy and secrecy, that holds up to some real scientific scrutiny and analysis, and to go on all these years without denying anything or coming clean about it as most people would have by now... is an even more fantastic idea than merely seeing a real live creature itself.

Edited by TD-40

kitakaze

Intentional fail vs actually trying to replicate Patty's head fitting a human head...

Bigaaron2.jpg

Faenor

Hey are you suggesting munns is wrong? Maybe you have not noticed but there are exactly 0 rebuttals against his findings.

roguefooter

Intentional fail vs actually trying to replicate Patty's head fitting a human head...

Bigaaron2.jpg

Why would a hairless mask be the same size as a head full of hair? Whoever made this comparison apparently didn't take into consideration that adding hair will make the outline larger.

Edited by roguefooter