TD-40

Patty The Conehead

SweatyYeti

Thank you for showing Bob's head fits comfortably in Patty's, the same as the average human head wearing the Patty recreation, regardless of the T-rex forearm illusion frame.

Thank you for showing your ability to wish-away reality. :)

There is no illusion where the top of Patty's forearm is located in F362.

With Patty's forearm oriented horizontally, it reaches significantly lower along her body than where Bob's would if it were oriented horizontally, and his upper-arm swung forward at 35-degrees. 

The simple reason why....Patty's upper-arm is significantly longer than Bobby's.

kit wrote:

Patty's head and arms are not inhuman in proportion.

Only in the Land of Make-Believe...

Elbow-Line-Up3_zps2f4de0c3.jpg

PattyF310-Matt-ArmComp11_zpsribjgjgj.jpg

PattyRearViewArmsAG1_zpsa172e850.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Patties forearms look quite a bit longer to me in the above pic.

Sweaty does not want things like this to be said. You are supposed to say the forearms are inhumanly short in relation to overly long upper arms. 

Backdoc

^^^

Does the Morris suit fit over/inside of Patty?

Faenor

So it looks lime there is some agreement that a human head can fit into the mask. At least according to both kitkaze and sweaty yeti sets of super scientific pictures it looks like a human head would fit. So we can all agree to scrape that "old mask to small for the head" myth off the table at least.

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

No, I don't agree with kitakaze that a human head could fit into the space of Patty's head. Her cranium is too sharply-sloped, for that. :)

^^^

Does the Morris suit fit over/inside of Patty?

A Morris suit is irrelevant to the PGF, Backdoc.

Edited by SweatyYeti

Backdoc

I know I was just trying at a joke.

Back to this head thing. There is no doubt if you shrink and manipulate and image enough, you could make Hoaxing Heironimus head fit into a soup can.  As most of us realize, the head has to fit the mask in a functional way and the rest of the body must fit as well. They always seem to forget that step.

TD-40

Studies I have read about estimate Patty to be over 7' tall.

Faenor

^

No, I don't agree with kitakaze that a human head could fit into the space of Patty's head. Her cranium is too sharply-sloped, for that. :)

But your pictures like the ones you use to demonstrate irrefutable proof clearly show the head fitting the mask. What gives?

• Upvote 1

Wheellug

Seems several have missed Sweaty's comment about 'scaled to fit..'

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

Studies I have read about estimate Patty to be over 7' tall.

Those studies are wrong, TD. Patty is most definitely less than 7' tall.  

I will be posting much more, regarding her body height. :)

TD-40

ok. If she were to stand up straight erect, I would think she would be pretty tall. You'll have to post something convincing...

Airdale

There is an important factor being overlooked in this "human head will/won't fit in the mask" debate. As Bill Munns demonstrated with the mask he built to fit a human head, if the person wearing the mask is to see through the eye holes, as is shown in the previous overlays, then the rear of the mask is flared upward like an old DA haircut from the fifties. If the mask is tilted so that the back is in a natural position, the wearer is going to be looking through the nostrils while navigating uneven terrain without walking into or falling over something, and doing it all in one take.

After years of in depth research, Bill followed the evidence where it lead and accepted that conclusion. If someone else with credentials on a par with Bill's were to research and amass the amount of information that he has, yet come to another conclusion, I will certainly take a look at it. Until and unless that happens, Bill Munns'  work will continue to inform my opinion on the authenticity of the PGF and it's depiction of a robust North American primate not currently recognized by science.

Thank you for showing Bob's head fits comfortably in Patty's, the same as the average human head wearing the Patty recreation, regardless of the T-rex forearm illusion frame.

That GIF showed no such thing. The ONLY way to see if Bob H's head fits is to scale their standing heights to match (eyes to ground). And I don't mean a vertical line, you need to draw line vectors from eyes to hip to knee to the ground. Choose frames with negligible foreshortening of these vectors and scale them to the same lengths for Bob and Patty. This puts Bob in the suit. After you do that THEN measure their arm lengths and see how their heads compare. But I warn you, you won't like the results. ;)

Patty's head and arms are not inhuman in proportion.

Bigsweats24.jpg

Give me a break. That comparison is wrong on so many levels. Don't make me turn this thing around! :D

Edited by Gigantofootecus

But your pictures like the ones you use to demonstrate irrefutable proof clearly show the head fitting the mask. What gives?

Have a look.

Sweaty does not want things like this to be said. You are supposed to say the forearms are inhumanly short in relation to overly long upper arms. 

Actually the upper arms are longer too, but since you dispute that, I was pointing out that by your scaling the forearms are way longer than BH.  Actually the arms total are waaay longer than BH.

Do you really think it was BH in the suit?

Edited by lastlaugh

Ok Kit, here is a scaling exercise for you using the 2 frames you posted of Patty and Bob. To put Bob in the suit you must choose features that are common to both frames. In your case you are focused on Patty and Bob's arm length. Let's go with that, since Patty's body length is unavailable for that frame. But you found 2 frames that matched their arm orientations pretty well, so let's have a look.

The following graphic attempts to show 2 common triangles in both photos. This is the EEK triangle (Eye, Elbow, Knuckles). The assumption being, if this is the same person their EEKs must match if their arms are in the same orientation. I admit that the orientation of the arm can be highly variable but it looks like Bob nailed it for this one. I have scaled the triangles in both photos so that they match exactly. This represents Bob's required scaling so that his arm was in the suit. Arms extensions are a non issue since his arm proportions match the triangle, otherwise, I would have to scale Patty even SMALLER, which would make Bob's head gigantic compared to Patty's.

post-337-0-52739200-1432694856.png

Note how Bob's image could never fit into Patty because he is overscaled. Especially his head. This is actually counter intuitive because his arms are shorter than Patty's, which scales his image larger than hers. Face it, Patty's arms are longer than Bob's in EVERY comparison every made between them. When are you going to concede this FACT?

Edited by Gigantofootecus