TD-40

Patty The Conehead

SweatyYeti

Seems several have missed Sweaty's comment about 'scaled to fit..'

That's right, Wheellug. My scaling of Patty was done simply to match-up with the outline of Patty's head in kitakaze's graphic.

I didn't scale it to match a 'full body' image of Bob Heironimus.

The  significant detail it shows, is that...given that particular scaling...(with Bob's head just fitting inside kit's 'suit head'/Patty's head...with no room for a football helmet, btw)......the upper-arms don't come anywhere near matching, in length. :nono:

SweatyYeti

Do you really think it was BH in the suit?

kit should know who was "in the suit", LastLaugh....since he has gotten/"not gotten" "confessions from three principals/creators of the PGF".

But, for some strange reason....kit doesn't seem to know. I wonder how that could possibly be... :red-flags-all-over-the-place smilie:

ok. If she were to stand up straight erect, I would think she would be pretty tall. You'll have to post something convincing...

There are a couple of things that indicate a height somewhere in the range of 6'1" - 6'6", TD....the 'F72 Foot Ruler' measurement...and the comparison with Jim McClarin, in his re-creation walk. 

The 'Lens Size' may also give a 'body height' in that range...if it turns out to have been a 25MM Lens.....(which according to the rental documents...it was).

But, I plan on posting more about the comparison with Jim McClarin, at some point. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

roguefooter

That's right, Wheellug. My scaling of Patty was done simply to match-up with the outline of Patty's head in kitakaze's graphic.

I didn't scale it to match a 'full body' image of Bob Heironimus.

The  significant detail it shows, is that...given that particular scaling...(with Bob's head just fitting inside kit's 'suit head'/Patty's head...with no room for a football helmet, btw)......the upper-arms don't come anywhere near matching, in length. :nono:

Yeah that pesky football helmet.

Not to mention that outline of Patty's head includes the hair (aka not an accurate outline of headspace in a mask).

Edited by roguefooter

Faenor

Have a look.

That video was already rebutted by dr steve brule check it out

That video was already rebutted by dr steve brule check it out

sigh

post-24790-0-11755400-1432706201.png

ok. If she were to stand up straight erect, I would think she would be pretty tall. You'll have to post something convincing...

I'd say Patterson was right on the money on 20th October 1967 when he told a reporter that she was between "six and a half and seven feet tall".

I don't think she is over 7ft but nor do I think she is under 6 and a half feet. Talking fully erect standing height here, as per when Patterson saw her standing upright by the creek.

Note how Bob's image could never fit into Patty because he is overscaled. Especially his head. This is actually counter intuitive because his arms are shorter than Patty's, which scales his image larger than hers. Face it, Patty's arms are longer than Bob's in EVERY comparison every made between them. When are you going to concede this FACT?

A denialist won't concede anything that goes against their agenda. They are incapable of it. Kitakaze 'wishes' Patty to be Heironimus in a suit. He's 100% set on it.

Guest Bigfoothunter

I don't think she is over 7ft but nor do I think she is under 6 and a half feet. Talking fully erect standing height here, as per when Patterson saw her standing upright by the creek.

Roger said the creature stood up - I don't recall him going beyond that.

Bigfoothunter,

I'm assuming that Roger's estimate of her height of between six and a half and seven ft came from when she was standing fully upright and stationary right in front of him by the creek and the tree tangle, before he got his camera out, rather than an estimation of when she was well in front of him and walking away.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Grover Krantz has a silhouette image of Patty's standing profile in his book 'Big Foot Prints' based on her posture. You could be correct, but all I am saying is that we have seen times when someone's interpretation of what someone described was incorrectly assumed.

Below is a silhouette of a statue that was sculpted in clay. I took 360 degree photos of the object. In one view the legs look pretty straight, but a slightly different view shows them as bent. That's the only thing I wanted to share about perception.

askew2_zps79506be9.gif

I'm sorry BFH but I don't exactly get what you mean. Are you saying you think Patty was taller than Patterson estimated or shorter? I'm lost here. Help me out.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

All I am saying is that 'standing up' is a generic term that is open to interpretation when dealing with a subject who has a slouched - bent knee'd - posture .... especially when it comes from a witness who is caught up in a moment of hurried excitement. Its during those instances that perception can cause one to think an 800lb subject weighted only 300 - 350lbs.

MikeZimmer

sigh

This guy! ?

Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule is a spin-off of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! starring John C. Reilly as Dr. Steve Brule. The series premiered on Cartoon Network's late night programming block, Adult Swim, on May 16, 2010. The program follows Brule as he examines different facets of living. His severe naivety and social awkwardness generally lands him in embarrassing situations, though he largely remains ignorant. As the series progresses, however, he reveals shocking, and sometimes horrifying details about his past and personal life.

Important to not take Faenor seriously unless.... well pretty much not at all.

Edited by lastlaugh

^^

All I am saying is that 'standing up' is a generic term that is open to interpretation when dealing with a subject who has a slouched - bent knee'd - posture .... especially when it comes from a witness who is caught up in a moment of hurried excitement. Its during those instances that perception can cause one to think an 800lb subject weighted only 300 - 350lbs.

Oh yeah that is true. On the other hand, people's walking heights are lower than people's standing heights so I'm guessing it would the same for sasquatch. I would say it's a reasobale guess that Roger would have seen Patty at her maximum height when she was standing by the creek rather than when she was walking away. I still have the opinion that Patty was between 6.5 and 7ft. No shorter.