Rex

Have Any Of These Been Discussed?

ThePhaige

There is a whole lot of strange going on with this , The imagery is impressive , Its not CGI I am pretty convinced of that. I cannot quite put my finger though on what we are seeing here. I feel its a hoax or perhaps more mockumentary like material. The way they banter in the vids has always come off as tongue in cheek to me, as if they are blown away ...yet in an unconvincing way, and I am not convinced or blown away so I dont know what to say exactly. The figure is very well done and does have what we look for in most cases, but taken in context it just smells wrong to me.

roguefooter

I'd like to see that. If it was the case and it is out there I am sure someone has brought it here before.

I wouldn't jump on that train too fast..

"research" is only good if it is factual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Graphics

I know Jim Clark.. very well..  I also know how long it takes to compile realistic CGI, considering Clark invented the acceleration engines that made CGI possible, I know a bit about CGI as well.

I also know he has millions to work with.. well factually Billions, Silicon Graphics anyway.

so yes.. top tier CGI done with this much skill takes large amounts of money.. if these are actually videos.

"an exact 3D model of the female Skunk Ape"

Ya .. OK.  Exact eh..

"I found this video showing that Mark Anders works for Adobe"

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Mark/Anders

"and used to work for Microsoft"

IF the first assumption is factual.

Just sayin....

Lots of resistance here. Why is that?

Mark Anders clearly has an extensive resume of digital skills and computer programming going way back. The guy was a software and animation developer for Adobe, he even created a part of Windows.

It's clear from the first link that it's the same Mark Anders talking. We could also assume he's well off financially given that he's living in a 1.2 million dollar home and owns his own tech company now. Virtually all of his personal information is easily found on the net. I'd bet that if you contacted him with this info, that he would verify through his response. Not that I would ever think of going that far but honestly anyone can do it if they really needed verification.

But then again, maybe it's just some ridiculously rare coincidence that he has this extensive background. Maybe he really does have national access to an amazing video database of an army of bigfeet that all look the same, from all anonymous sources, in different states that all look the same in his videos..

If you're not jumping on the train by now then you never will.

"an exact 3D model of the female Skunk Ape"

Ya .. OK.  Exact eh..

Without hair of course. I also specifically said the beginning of the video- not the manipulated big butt version he shows later.

Why not ask yourself why he even has a 3D model of a Bigfoot? Did he just spend all that time creating a detailed model to show for a couple seconds on a goofy video?

BTW- In any of his videos does the Bigfoot ever move something in the environment like a branch, weeds, grass? Does it ever leave footprints? That would at least show it's an actual physical object.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

Rex

There is a whole lot of strange going on with this , The imagery is impressive , Its not CGI I am pretty convinced of that. I cannot quite put my finger though on what we are seeing here. I feel its a hoax or perhaps more mockumentary like material. The way they banter in the vids has always come off as tongue in cheek to me, as if they are blown away ...yet in an unconvincing way, and I am not convinced or blown away so I dont know what to say exactly. The figure is very well done and does have what we look for in most cases, but taken in context it just smells wrong to me.

The fact I have not been able to find the original "videos" leads me to believe there is stop animation going on...  but, I would like to see some proof of that.  I tend to dig a bit more than most, I do not dismiss anything out of hand, just because.

I have seen many instances here on this forum where people repeat things from one thread to another that just are not factual. Precisely the reason I asked who "Mark Anderson" was. They repeat what someone else wrote...  only adding their own twist, then another poster takes it from there to a different place, adding their own twist to the twisted version.

I prefer to deal in facts...  established facts.

as you say..  there is something not quite right...  point being... no picture or video is ever going to settle this... no matter the quality or lack thereof.

:07 seconds is the beginning of the video..

Unless you were referring to the first 4 seconds .. if so that was nothing even resembling an "exact 3D model".

I would classify that as a "blurry image" that looks to be computer generated.

just sayin..  words have meanings.

post-23181-0-73921700-1425445983_thumb.j

roguefooter

Even if a costume is involved the guy clearly has the money for a good one. Looking at his picture of a Bigfoot jumping across a train I think it's easy to claim he is at the very least using CGI to some extent here.

just sayin..  words have meanings.

Only if you believe him, which I don't.

Edited by roguefooter

ThePhaige

^^ I agree with you rex... its impossible to chase every rabbit and kick every dog in this whole sorted Sasquatch meme.

I remember back when Mark Anders was yapping it up about the stills he was viewing a while back and several seemed so good as to be too good. I found it interesting that in every still that showed the front of the subject were you might/could get a view of the genitals there was always what seemed to be a strategically placed in the way tree limb or leaf or fence post.. to the point where it almost seemed comical, along with the seemingly unending ridiculous banter about how massive the creature was and constantly repeating all the cliche things you hear from witnesses etc. Not that I particularly want to see SSq genitalia, but these are the things that one looks for among the many other things...I wont mention. One thing is for sure a lot of money is being spent and if I were to guess its just a huge disinformation ruse to bring in just another layer of doubt and disdain toward knowers.

Edited by ThePhaige

roguefooter

I don't think there's a lot of money being spent to make the videos, not as long as you have the skill to make them. If there were a costume involved all he would need to do was film about 10 minutes, and then spread clips and photos from it out through a 100 videos. Any CGI he could just do in his home on his PC for free.

I'm not 100% positive on how they're being made- costume, CGI, or a combo of both. I am 100% positive though that it's all fake, no doubt about it.

Edited by roguefooter

Rex
Looking at his picture of a Bigfoot jumping across a train

Where can I find that.

Also as I stated.. I have not seen a VIDEO yet.

What we are seeing is FRAMES.. one after the other, that is what I meant by words have meanings.. VIDEO is just that, these show individual "frames" of a supposed video.

I was looking for the ORIGINAL footage..

MarkGlasgow

Apologies folks. I did of course mean Anders. The spell check on my phone stepped in and added the rest.

Rex

darn spellchecker.

I hate that thing, wish i could disable it on mine.

roguefooter

Where can I find that.

Also as I stated.. I have not seen a VIDEO yet.

What we are seeing is FRAMES.. one after the other, that is what I meant by words have meanings.. VIDEO is just that, these show individual "frames" of a supposed video.

I was looking for the ORIGINAL footage..

I think what you're looking at is the original footage, made up as he goes. But either way it seems like a lot of energy spent on garbage.

The train hopping picture just click on his videos and scroll down to the video called "Bigfoot and train hopping". The picture you'll see is obviously fake.

chelefoot

darn spellchecker.

I hate that thing, wish i could disable it on mine.

I think you can....

southernyahoo

Ignoring the back story on these videos, and looking solely at appearances, I am drawn to the video of the apparent large male walking from right to left and from Idaho allegedly. Lots of detail and classic features there. This would be a suit that isn't lacking anything. I want the guy or gal  who created that image working on each and every new bigfoot movie that comes out. They know what they are doing!

Airdale

In at least two of these "videos", ears are clearly visible, yet it is very unusual to read a report in which the witness(es) say the ears were visible even when they had clear views of the head. In the "Yellowstone" video, the hair texture appears fake to me and there is a plant in the foreground that, while somewhat blurry, appears to be a fern which I don't believe exist there. In the third video there does appear to be interaction with the environment, the subject seems to pull a tree or large bush towards itself. The subject's movement in that video seems very subdued however.

WRT the overhead still shots from Oklahoma, I'd forgotten the source on those. I identified the "trees" surrounding the subject as dalmatian toadflax, a particularly noxious invasive weed common to many parts of the country including Oklahoma. I have some on my property in Montana, it is quite distinctive and averages about two feet tall. Also, the photographer would have to have been in an exceptionally tall tree to get a photo of so large a creature from that angle. If I recall correctly there was also an object in the background of one photo that was identified as some kind of storm drain grate that dwarfed the subject. 

I like the video at least for face value, I did ask Mark Anders if there were any footprints left behind but haven't had a response yet.