Admin

The Munns Report (3)

Admin

Please continue the discussion here.

wiiawiwb

We have the PGF which everyone agrees must either be a real saquatch or a man in the suit. The notion that it is the burden of those who believe it is real to bring forth a body is utterly ridiculous. It is only someone with dimished faculties who could possibly believe that. We have proof of a sasquatch and it's a video filmed 47 years ago.

Those who believe it is a man in a suit have the burden to bring forth the actual suit or prove how it could have been made back then. To this date, no one has produced any credible evidence of a suit that can pass muster. None. If it was a man in a suit, a modern-day suit would have been produced using today's technology. The naysayers who produced that modern-day suit would herald it and then tried to move the argument from whether it can be done to how the modern day techniques could have been improvised back then made by someone very clever. That hasn't happened.

The PGF still stands.

Bill

Update on The Munns Report (which encompases my overall effort researching the PGF):

Some preliminary work is now being done to set up my research database online as a resource other researchers can access. It's a major effort and may take the rest of this year to set up, because it's about 400 GB of data needing to be inventoried and catalogued in an easily searchable way. A kind gentleman who works with Microsoft has volunteered to assist me in the archive setup, and his expertise is cloud-based databases.

There is also a research encyclopedia in the early draft stage, which will help other researchers get up to speed easily for any specific topic they want to research.

There likely won't be any more news along this line for quite awhile, but the goal is set and the effort toward that goal will continue.

Bill

• Upvote 2

Airdale

The term "A gentleman and a scholar" has become a throwaway catch phrase in our society, yet if a person is fortunate they may occasionally cross paths with someone who truly deserves that sobriquet. Bill Munns is such a one. I am a better man for having made his acquaintance and this forum is fortunate to benefit from his incisive intellect and thoughtful demeanor.

Thanks, Bill.

kitakaze

We have the PGF which everyone agrees must either be a real saquatch or a man in the suit. The notion that it is the burden of those who believe it is real to bring forth a body is utterly ridiculous. It is only someone with dimished faculties who could possibly believe that. We have proof of a sasquatch and it's a video filmed 47 years ago.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I did not drop the ball. I have picked it up and never put it down since. The difference is that I am smart enough to yap and yap about the strong reasons to consider a hoax, but about the proof I will never give any details on the Internet until the time is here to drop the hammer. You don't be a dolt and drop the hammer on an Internet forum where it will be lost in noise and time forever. You make it monumental. It needs to be at the center of a film and that is what I am doing.

If you really are bout the truth, Bill, you may find yourself in a couple of months fallen to the dark side and getting on board with me to the dismay and broiling of your fans. What do you want more? Fans or truth? Is wisdom stronger than vanity?

Here's a hint...

I am a young man. I am vain enough or smart enough, I don't know which yet, that being the whipping boy of a subculture is not that attractive to me. Truth is really important, but at the end of the day I have a son and a career to focus me. You and I are not Philip Morris and we do not have more money than God. We work within the limitations given us and we get whatever respect we have with our own two hands.

On the other hand, I am not so vain as to mindlessly seek attention. I could turn the entire world of Bigfootery on its ear with a single sentence, but I will not do that. I won't do it because the attention would blast me right in the foot and I would have screwed myself. So let Bigfooters think I am all words and words and word. That's fine. I'll write more words and words. When the hammer falls, I promise you, there will be a storm of words from every corner.

• Upvote 1

Guest pinkmoon67

Update on The Munns Report (which encompases my overall effort researching the PGF):

Some preliminary work is now being done to set up my research database online as a resource other researchers can access. It's a major effort and may take the rest of this year to set up, because it's about 400 GB of data needing to be inventoried and catalogued in an easily searchable way. A kind gentleman who works with Microsoft has volunteered to assist me in the archive setup, and his expertise is cloud-based databases.

There is also a research encyclopedia in the early draft stage, which will help other researchers get up to speed easily for any specific topic they want to research.

There likely won't be any more news along this line for quite awhile, but the goal is set and the effort toward that goal will continue.

Bill

thank you for all your hard work on this will there be anymore research into the shape and size of pattys head?

Bill

Airdale:

Thank you for the kind words.

PinkMoon:

Yes, more work on the head shape and size is planned, including a detailed demonstration of how the various film frame head shapes are reconstructed correctly into a three dimensional shape.

Bill

Guest pinkmoon67

Airdale:

Thank you for the kind words.

PinkMoon:

Yes, more work on the head shape and size is planned, including a detailed demonstration of how the various film frame head shapes are reconstructed correctly into a three dimensional shape.

Bill

I think the issue of the shape and size of the head could finally resolve this.again many thanks for your work on this

For future reference for people who don't understand Bill's work, it is the unique combination of the shape and size that is the factor in the Patty head quandary. Please, no more stupid stills of masks or heads with zero reference to the mask or head size in relation to the full body. They are meaningless.

wiiawiwb

I'm not about to click on that video. Frankly, it looks like some foolish and childish stunt I'd expect from someone incapable of articulating their thoughts with the written word.

• Upvote 1

Guest pinkmoon67

For future reference for people who don't understand Bill's work, it is the unique combination of the shape and size that is the factor in the Patty head quandary. Please, no more stupid stills of masks or heads with zero reference to the mask or head size in relation to the full body. They are meaningless.

the shape and size of pattys head is where this whole argument can be solved I think .

Bill Munns has already shown it's not possible with a suit and nobody has yet been able to prove otherwise.

Squatchy McSquatch

How about a head and mask  with reference

post-18602-0-00429300-1426656409_thumb.j

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

^^^^^

????????????????????????