Admin

The Munns Report (3)

Drew

Can we please keep this to the MUNNS REPORT? in case Bill ever comes back he doesn't have to weed through pages of your petty off-topic arguments?

Bill,

Can you verify that Mrs' Patterson's copy , which you studied and scanned, is an unedited, 100foot long copy of the entire 100ft. Camera original roll?

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

Drew,

I think Bill is inactive these days. Have you tried emailin him ?

Pat...

Drew

Drew,

I think Bill is inactive these days. Have you tried emailin him ?

Pat...

Thanks, 

I may try that, or just wait til he checks in.  We've waited 50 years for answers, what's a few more months?

It still doesn't explain why the thread have to go off the rails.

WV FOOTER

Moderator Statement:

Just a word to the wise. Any further off topic comments could result in your being Banned from this topic.

Squatchy McSquatch

Drew: 

Bill has 3 email addresses listed in the Contact Us section of the Munns Report website, should you wish to contact him directly.

• Upvote 1

masterbarber

Looks like we're all done here. When Bill comes back, we may reopen this thread.

ThinkAboutPools
Posted (edited)

Who is this Kitakaze guy and why was he banned?

Edited by ThinkAboutPools

Bill

Kitakaze was a skeptic who was fairly aggressive in his research, which he argued supported his opinion the PGF was a hoax. He was also quite adapt at social media and things internetty, so he could search and pull up an impressive array of old quotes, facts and trivia.

He made a claim about getting a look at a supposed suit in the private office of Al DeAtley (who partnered with Roger on the PGF national theater tour) by asking a family member to enter that room and stream video of the suit to his cel phone. But he's never been able to produce any corroboration of that claim. He also interviewed Phillip Morris extensively (the man who makes costumes and claims he sold Roger a gorilla suit).

He was equally active here and on the JREF/ISF forum. He dropped out of the activity when he went to Japan to work as a translator (He was first language fluent in both English and japanese)

As to why he was banned, I cannot say as I don't know.

• Upvote 1

gigantor

He got banned for repeatedly violating the forum rules.