Thoughts About Munns' Book - " When Roger Met Patty " (2)

SweatyYeti

^^

Yes - I noted the irony in the use of known entertainers who's sport is "fake" who are supposedly saying "fact" as that was my point.

And we know what you have said about not answering Sweaty, but Pat - Gigantofootecus - Neanderfoot  - Rouguefooter - and others have asked the same of you as well but to no avail. I must say that you have run out of excuses .... not that the past excuses ever passed the laugh test.

That's right, BFH.....kit's "reasons" don't pass the laugh test.

But we can continue questioning him on his claims....and his responses, and non-responses....will speak volumes. ;)

salubrious

A very possible scenario can be that of species extinction.  The reality of the bigfoot question in 1967 was that it was a rare occurrence when one encountered it.  It was by no means was the ubiquitous thing it has become.  This is a telling argument never really addressed.  Supposing Patterson got his film as the story goes his experience should have done nothing one way or the other to alter the comings and goings of all the rest of the bigfoot from all other reputed habitats.  Sightings sounds, tracks and structures should have been as relatively common then as they are now.That Patterson was in the gold standard of hot spots getting only a one time catch does not speak well for events that followed.  He felt we'd have it in hand within 10 years of his film.

That might be- but FWIW they were still around 25 years ago in a different state.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Bigfoothunter, look at these three posts again slowly if need be...

kitakaze, look at these posts of yours again....slowly if need be...

"Yes, there is a reasonable probability that Bigfoot exists within the PNW."

"Bigfoot....so dumb it hurts."

Now, try to make sense out of them... :popcorn:

kitakaze, look at these posts (of yours) again....slowly if need be...

"Neither in my personal experience nor in any photographic example have I ever seen breasts that resemble Patty's. Neither in hiresuteness, shape, angle or placement on the torso.

Those breasts resemble nothing documented in nature, nor do they accord to the laws of physics where breast tissue is concerned."

Years ago, on JREF.....kit wrote:

"....it seems kicking around the authenticity of the PGF (I see an animal, not a costume- can't change it no matter how hard I try)..."

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/45868-flap-on-the-right-foot/page-5

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1
Guest Bigfoothunter
"Neither in my personal experience nor in any photographic example have I ever seen breasts that resemble Patty's. Neither in hiresuteness, shape, angle or placement on the torso.

Those breasts resemble nothing documented in nature, nor do they accord to the laws of physics where breast tissue is concerned."

So are we to gather that Kitakaze knows nothing about female breast either???   :) 

So he knows about breast placement in all females - http://sasquatchresearch.net/pattersonanalyzation.html

salubrious

kitakaze wrote:

kitakaze, look at these posts of yours again....slowly if need be...

"Yes, there is a reasonable probability that Bigfoot exists within the PNW."

"Bigfoot....so dumb it hurts."

Now, try to make sense out of them... :popcorn:

kitakaze, look at these posts (of yours) again....slowly if need be...

Years ago, on JREF.....kit wrote:

"....it seems kicking around the authenticity of the PGF (I see an animal, not a costume- can't change it no matter how hard I try)..."

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/45868-flap-on-the-right-foot/page-5

SY, its pretty obvious that Kit changed his mind. Nothing to see here really.

PBeaton

Based on kitakaze's observational skills an his knowingly presenting false evidence as evidence(he's admitted it)...it really is funny comin' from a guy who bases so much of his argument on attackin' the credibility of others character. 

"Neither in my personal experience nor in any photographic example have I ever seen breasts that resemble Patty's. Neither in hiresuteness, shape, angle or placement on the torso."  This is comin' from the guy who after spendin' some time carefully comparin' Roger's foot to the casts of another mans, came to the conclusion they were indeed a dead match an then claimed that Roger was using it as a hoaxed bigfoot track !!!!!!!!  :goodjob:

Pat...

post-279-0-85885200-1435355104_thumb.jpg

PBeaton

^^

Maybe he should do a locked measuring grid like he did with the foot fiasco...I mean in depth study !  ;)

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

It's funny how a selct few can seem intelligent in many areas and then make such obvious mistakes in one area particulary .....  and seemingly always as a reason given for Patty not being real. It''s almost as if being done subconsciously - on purpose - or by mere ongoing coincidence.

PBeaton

^^

Oh there's a difference between havin' information an understandin' it, clearly, as has been proven ha ! ha !

kitakaze knows full well the games he plays, just as we do !  

• Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

^

Nuthin' wrong with Pat's analysis/perceptions/integrity, though. :)

And that thar is all that really matters, I reckon'. 

SY, its pretty obvious that Kit changed his mind. Nothing to see here really.

Regarding 'Patty's breasts', Sal....it only "changed" from one extreme....to the other extreme. ;)

There is something there to see....reading 'between the lines'. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

There's something really wrong with either your keyboard or your grammar.

If you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything.

How is that suit coming along?

• gigantor unlocked this topic