Thoughts About Munns' Book - " When Roger Met Patty " (2)

Guest Bigfoothunter

There's something really wrong with either your keyboard or your grammar.

I think Pat may do this so people who have something really wrong with their thinking will understand him. It certainly works for me  -  :) 

And just out of curiosity - is there anything about the evidence he has posted that you can address in any detail or is grammer your only specialty?

Edited by Bigfoothunter

I think we know where Squatch is.  It's where most bigfoot skeptics are:  there's a genius living in the house, so question the wallpaper.

kitakaze

There's something really wrong with either your keyboard or your grammar.

Canadian affecting Rosco =

nails-chalk.jpg

kitakaze

^^

And who knows .... maybe his reason for Patty being fake because of the placement of her breast on the torso has changed once again now that he should now be better informed concerning breast placement variances.     http://sasquatchrese...nalyzation.html

If you think this woman...

http://sasquatchresearch.net/images/saggingbreast2-300x226.jpg

...has a chest in any way comparable to Patty's, you have a deeply flawed perception of reality. The way Patty's breasts jut out from he torso is absurd... (click to enlarge)

patterson-false-color-breasts.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter
"Neither in my personal experience nor in any photographic example have I ever seen breasts that resemble Patty's. Neither in hiresuteness, shape, angle or placement on the torso.

Those breasts resemble nothing documented in nature, nor do they accord to the laws of physics where breast tissue is concerned."

I think they were are positioned low on the woman's torso like Patty's. As far as your opinion - you look to have used a grossly manipulated image of Patty's breast. Can I take it that you didn't see any straps holding the breast up like another skeptic did?

And are you saying that you manipulated that image or did someone else? You see, I don't think you can see Patty's breast in the PGF that well any more than I believe you have expertise in women's breast to know all the variances in size, shape, and/or locations would be on their torso.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Nothing implausible about those breasts, Kit.  Nothing, zero, nada.  Unless we're just supposed to take your technical expertise for [chortle] salt.

Scientists who have examined this film and agree with me over you, Kit.  Them over you.  Every time.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Kitakaze,

I can't trust your zero-expertise on where the breast of a Sasquatch should be located or to how much sag or firmness they should have. Your remarks sound as off the chart as Cantralls claims. The next thing you'll say is how old Patty is based on your not knowing anything about that either.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
kitakaze

Nothing implausible about those breasts, Kit.  Nothing, zero, nada.  Unless we're just supposed to take your technical expertise for [chortle] salt.

Scientists who have examined this film and agree with me over you, Kit.  Them over you.  Every time.

Well, covered in fur and sticking straight out from the lower chest. They'd be more plausible as air sacs than mammary glands.

kitakaze

Kitakaze,

I can't trust your zero-expertise on where the breast of a Sasquatch should be located or to how much sag or firmness they should have. Your remarks sound as off the chart as Cantralls claims. The next thing you'll say is how old Patty is based on your not knowing anything about that either.

Well, I think it is safe to say Patty is no spring chicken, suit or Bigfoot. Breasts consist largely of adipose fatty tissue and milk producing lobules. They have an anatomy and function that should be no different in a Bigfoot than a human. The breasts look like a 60's cowboy's conception of Bigfoot breasts, not like any actual functioning breasts.

Covered in fur and sticking straight out from the lower torso = like nothing in nature.

SweatyYeti

^

kit also observed:

"....it seems kicking around the authenticity of the PGF (I see an animal, not a costume- can't change it no matter how hard I try)..."

One possible difference between a Sasquatch and a 'modern human', could be the thickness of the skin. Perhaps that could account for some difference in the shape, and flexibility of the breasts.

• Upvote 1
Guest Bigfoothunter

Well, covered in fur and sticking straight out from the lower chest. They'd be more plausible as air sacs than mammary glands.

Based on what - your non-expertise combined with the fact that the PGF isn't clear enough to see exactly what is up with the true orientation of the breast under that fur.

Guest Bigfoothunter

The breasts look like a 60's cowboy's conception of Bigfoot breasts, not like any actual functioning breasts.

Wow - you are also able to know what a 60's cowboy conception of Bigfoot breast are as well as you being able to see detail of Patty's breast that others cannot see. Is that the same keen powers of interpretation that you demonstrated when saying that there were two consecutive tracks of the same foot along the BCM trackway?

blue-creek-mountain-bigfoot-filmclip_zps

• gigantor unlocked this topic