Urban Bigfoot Seriously?(2)

Guest Admin

Guest lightheart

So Gumshoe you saw this thing on the tree?

I have seen two type 4 faces. One from about 150 feet and one from about 15. Both were looking at me over some tall palmettos. What shocked me the most was how human the faces looked. No hair on the face to speak of. The head was really pointed. ( this could be how the hair was growing. They both had big cheeks. The hair grew about 2 inches above the brow , straight across. One had reddish brown hair the other had black hair.That is all I was able to register as both sightings were very brief. I was a bit freaked out for a while.

I just pretended that I didn't see them and walked on down the trail singing. I sometimes think the singing helps me calm down when they spook me. They have not ever acted aggressively ...I think I spook them too. They do not want to be seen. They sometimes slip up though.

Guest lightheart

Honestly in the moment I was very calm and just continued on down the trail. It was after I got home that the reality set in. It happened so fast...in both cases they ducked lightning fast. I already knew they were in the area so I at least was able to process what I was seeing...

So Gumshoe you saw this thing on the tree?

I have seen two type 4 faces. One from about 150 feet and one from about 15. Both were looking at me over some tall palmettos. What shocked me the most was how human the faces looked. No hair on the face to speak of. The head was really pointed. ( this could be how the hair was growing. They both had big cheeks. The hair grew about 2 inches above the brow , straight across. One had reddish brown hair the other had black hair.That is all I was able to register as both sightings were very brief. I was a bit freaked out for a while.

I just pretended that I didn't see them and walked on down the trail singing. I sometimes think the singing helps me calm down when they spook me. They have not ever acted aggressively ...I think I spook them too. They do not want to be seen. They sometimes slip up though.

I was there present when the photos were taken this past summer. We were using an IR scope, some binoculars and two cameras among every one there. We started out about noon and were planning on an all day hike. The weather was warm and hot within minutes of the walk. The mosquitoes, flies, and other insects were treacherous and we were all complaining about using up two cans of bug spray and still struggling to keep them off.  Early to late evening we made our way into this this wooded patch that is surrounded by hundreds of small lakes and swamps and sporadic farmlands and a few residential homes here and there.  Those of us who present there that day know exactly what wasn’t on camera before we started out and seen what was snapped that day.

We also found an old single 17 inch print just short distance from where those things were. I say “those†because there were at least one whose bright red hair was seen in contrast to lush green leaves partially concealed you cannot see on that photo. We stayed there in that interesting spot until the 10-10:30 p.m. when it was absolutely dark.

The underbrush was as thick as the bugs we encountered. After stumbling and complaining, we came upon some interesting stick formations. Two very large trees lying in a mostly north and south direction and fashioned or resting in a ‘X’ type formation and to south of this was a big nest pile of brush and sticks with a large opening. It was totally empty inside. Any discernible feelings? Yes of course, I was agitated, and I was irritable like I ate a bag of salt. I easily recognized the change in my usual happy go lucky demeanor.... Lol

Edited by Gumshoeye

I guess that without being there it would be hard to conclude the photos were of real living

Sasquatch, but I do not question your experience, but maybe your interpretation. Without also

having pictures of the same trees and situation without the creatures, it is hard to tell if the

objects are anomalies or tricks of light. Playing the skeptic first here, but really if you

were there and know that they were none of the above, and they were animate creatures, then I

think you should be satisfied to know that they were there and were captured on camera, although

difficult to analyze for someone who is just seeing them for the first time.

It seems as though it would be an adult and juvenile if I just go with the impression, and that

they were up in the trees when you came upon them. The face, though blurry at best, seems to show

what you conclude are the features of a type 4, at least as Will Jevning has described them. I know

that it would be great if everyone could share in the excitement of such experiences, but in truth

we all have our own and sometimes we even doubt those. It is reassuring when you put it out there

and others see what you see, and that is not in doubt, it is there, and it certainly appears to be

something highly unusual.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Not sure how others would react but the first tell for me was recognizing that nagging gut feeling that something isn’t right. Okay, let me tell you this is what I felt, I sensed an overwhelming sense of hatred …. To be perfectly frank about it, there were no flute playing people dancing around with flowers and love on their mind  to greet us. The feeling was ominous and foreboding. It was a moment of self circumspection.  When I say I recognized the feelings as old acquaintances it's because I remember similar feelings years ago while on scene for my first ever homicide call. Same d#$% gut feelings! Does that make any sense?

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest lightheart

It does make sense Gumshoe. Kind of like the fear or bad feeling is on you or around you but not your normal upbeat feelings. I think it is important to remember that they fear us too. If there was a young one the older one ( maybe mother) would be in the protective mode.

Yah I guess no matter what we want to think about these creatures, they really do not want us coming close to

them on our own terms, if they sneak up on us, different story, but they are not all Harry and the Henderson types,

in fact that is a myth. We want something like us to want to be like us, they do not at all want to be like us, they

despise us for what we are, weak and hairless. We probably are as ugly or more so than they could ever be to us,

like those dang hairless cats, man are those ugly buggers. I think their curiosity is in our habits, what we are

doing, or what we are eating, or watching, or talking to, not at all an attraction to physical qualities. I imagine

them cringing at the thought of our flimsy construction and naked skin, almost to the point of wanting to put us

out of our misery.

Yah I guess no matter what we want to think about these creatures, they really do not want us coming close to

them on our own terms, if they sneak up on us, different story, but they are not all Harry and the Henderson types,

in fact that is a myth. We want something like us to want to be like us, they do not at all want to be like us, they

despise us for what we are, weak and hairless. We probably are as ugly or more so than they could ever be to us,

like those dang hairless cats, man are those ugly buggers. I think their curiosity is in our habits, what we are

doing, or what we are eating, or watching, or talking to, not at all an attraction to physical qualities. I imagine

them cringing at the thought of our flimsy construction and naked skin, almost to the point of wanting to put us

out of our misery.

It is funny you say that LCB, we might hairless by gosh we don’t run from fire like they do.  I think they know they get to close us they get burned too. All that hair makes them as vulnerable as the scarecrow on the Wizard Oz, and I think they understand their hair will catch fire. I don't think they fear anything as much as they fire!  What do you say?

Well I guess they must, because it has held them at bay in numerous situations,

maybe it is a primal fear that has come from forest fires and the sense of the danger

of being trapped.  I know that if one was harassing my camp, I would be making a

fire something quick!  I have camped for weeks at a time, by myself, in remote areas,

prior to this knowledge, I wonder if I still got it in me...My main destination was the Boundary

Waters of Minnesota, very isolated and vast...

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Well I guess they must, because it has held them at bay in numerous situations,

maybe it is a primal fear that has come from forest fires and the sense of the danger

of being trapped.  I know that if one was harassing my camp, I would be making a

fire something quick!  I have camped for weeks at a time, by myself, in remote areas,

prior to this knowledge, I wonder if I still got it in me...My main destination was the Boundary

Waters of Minnesota, very isolated and vast...

That’s Right.

Hunters, Yellow Eyes, Chasing, Attack

December 1995

Salamanca, New York 8:00A

The three witnesses were hunting deer in the Southern Tier, when they thought they saw a bear coming out from behind a nearby tree, but the creature ran on two feet, and was making ungodly noises as it ran after the witnesses. It nearly caught up to them as they reached their truck. Before they could leave the creature smashed out the front window of the truck. They described the creature as a mix between a gorilla and a man, and with bright yellow “evil†looking eyes.

Source: Western Bigfoot Society

Guest lightheart

Well I certainly agree that they fear fire. I suspect that it is being used to " control" their behavior. I have encountered some spots that seem to have been torched for no apparent reason. Don't want want to go further than that but. It makes me go hmmm for sure.

Hello Lightheart, What brought my initial comment of fire came as I was thinking of a 1999 report I read from Arizona.  It was a major fire on or near a National Park.  Apparently or I should say allegedly, a Bigfoot creature suffering from massive burns approached some 20 firefighters on its own accord and sat down in the middle of their group, without any sort of disturbance, it was as though it came looking for help. Medical doctors were under orders not to render aid, but they did it anyways and it was given IV’s and transported away from the scene within three hours of showing up. They tried to place it in on backboard but it was too large. They used a regular gurney and its arms and legs were dragging on the ground. It was too large for the rescue to haul so they used a utility truck to transport and then everyone was told they did not see anything …..

Edited by Gumshoeye

• masterbarber locked this topic