Urban Bigfoot Seriously?(2)

Guest Admin

Very cool recordings, LCB. Those knocks are really solid and loud, like they were before, am I right? I wouldn't be too sure about them being loners, I think they're usually in pairs or small groups, as the knocks suggest.

Maybe not urban, but here's an interesting ongoing witness not too far from you, maybe you could contact her. Her story is cool, as she didn't start out looking for them, but gradually caught on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_FaAFv7yog

This being UB, here's a report that came up in the sightings forum which certainly belongs. Quite amazing one, especially when you check out the sat map of the location.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=44445

Edited by JKH

On 3/24/2016 at 11:03 AM, Lake County Bigfooot said:

So I once again have renewed faith in my theory that these creatures indeed use areas very close to urban centers, just outside of them actually, where the last stretches of cover allow them too. Taking into account all the surrounding area and what it offers as well of course.

Absolutely. So it seems the appropriate term is "suburban" bigfoot, but I'm a language nerd. There is sooo much evidence for this. It appears many folks are catching on, here's another fellow with a ytube channel. Sorry if it's been posted before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVZhZCLVZY

And again, doing a thing that other animals, lots of them, do.  Nobody seems to think about the natural 'cover' that a bipedal humanlike form has doing this.

Guest SquatchinNY

I know there have been reports were onocking has been heard in conjunction with a sasquatch sighting and/or other vocalizations, but has there ever been a sighting of a sasquatch actually comitting the knocking? I don't doubt that they do, I am just curious. 

Also, LCB, have you seen one yet? You seem to be in a unique opurtinity with recurring activity on a regular basis. I'd be a little freaked out myself. Luckily, where I am the nearest report is over twenty miles away. No BFs here, and I ain't complaining. Wouldn't want them snooping around my house. Out in the woods somewhere? Sure, I have no problem with a sighting. But not where I live.

Edited by SquatchinNY

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:37 PM, SquatchinNY said:

I know there have been reports were onocking has been heard in conjunction with a sasquatch sighting and/or other vocalizations, but has there ever been a sighting of a sasquatch actually comitting the knocking? I don't doubt that they do, I am just curious. 

I am aware of at least three such reports.  One is on the Green database, two on the BFRO.

SSR Team
19 hours ago, DWA said:

I am aware of at least three such reports.  One is on the Green database, two on the BFRO.

Yeah ive definitely read them too, I'll rack my brain tomorrow to try and find them.

Do you remember from where DWA ? I've got Colorado in my head ?

I seem to remember a CO and a FL on BFRO.  (Which counties?  Got me there.)  The Green account is featured in Bindernagel's North America's Great Ape: The Sasquatch, and I think is from CA.

Guest SquatchinNY
On July 26, 2016 at 1:21 AM, JKH said:

Twenty miles is nothing to them, and you'll be observed if they want to. 

What do you mean? They can see twenty miles? I mean, I have trouble seeing the sliding glass door five feet in front of me at times.

But maybe that's just me. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SquatchinNY said:

What do you mean? They can see twenty miles? I mean, I have trouble seeing the sliding glass door five feet in front of me at times.

But maybe that's just me. :lol:

Not speaking for JKH, but believe means covering twenty miles over terrain is a breeze for the creature. If it exists, I agree.

Sorry, SqNY, I meant to add more to that comment. My experience seemed to take off when poking around in previously active areas about 25 miles away, short drive, another at a longer drive but short as the crow flies. Long story short, is that stuff happened closer to home, whether they follow as some say, or I just became more aware, I don't know. Best of luck!

Found a knock sighting:

http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=37275

Guest SquatchinNY

^Thanks JKH. That guy must have flipped when he stepped on the branch, lol. I think I would have had a heart attack on the spot.

Well, as of now I have not seen one, heard them conversing nearly in my backyard. Was too freaked out to get out of bed, as this was the first true awareness of them in my area. Now I am much more bold, I have attempted to flush them from the marsh several times. The knocks are really interesting, I hear them like this several weeks a year, then the rest of the summer until later in the fall nothing, but then again in the fall. It is something to consider. The movements of the creatures is evident in this behavior, now why? Well I have hypothesized on that here as well. I continue to be well behind the curve in understanding anything they do. Perhaps the wood knocking is a form of communication between them, but I never hear a response in this situation, it is more like play or entertainment, or an expression of excitement. I have mentioned that I think I am dealing with a juvenile, and maybe that explains some of this, but I am simply reaching for answers. 

• masterbarber locked this topic