David Paulides On Coast To Coast Sunday 3/22!

Yes Susi. I would take any of them, I was just trying to name one that hadnt been claimed so far. Also, as to the fallen/thrown hiker, it's possible whoever raped her is not the same person who threw her.

Some of those unsolved disappearances (assuming the facts are as they are presented) are head-scratchers to put it mildly....

Edited by clubbedfoot

Clownboy, Let me see what is left after I send the books that Gumshoe and Wag have requested.

I have been really busy trying to get hubby off to take care of his mom for several days. He just left this morning, so I finally have time to visit and spend some time here.

Honestly, how a grown man can need so much assistance packing for a week is beyond me, but he did safely leave with everything he needed ironed and packed this morning.

*****My life is *not* boring because things then took a bad turn. ********

Hubby rented a car so that I could have the better of our 2 cars since the older car is not that trustworthy.

While I was sitting in the suburban, I noticed a man in a van watching my car and me as I waited for hubby to pack his stuff into the rental then to get in his car and leave.

Hubby turned one way, I the other when we left the car rental lot.

After hubby left, this guy in the van  **FOLLOWED** me HOME!

He slowed down and watched me get out of the car here at home.

He knows where I live. My neighbor parked one of their cars to make it look like there are other people here, and said to call them if something happens.

Now I doubt that I'll get any sleep thanks to the man following me home:(

******I had so looked forward to watching movies and enjoying the pets and eating delivery instead of cooking, and now thanks to that man I'm afraid.******

Yes Susi. I would take any of them, I was just trying to name one that hadnt been claimed so far. Also, as to the fallen/thrown hiker, it's possible whoever raped her is not the same person who threw her.

That is true, but to have 2 maniacs around stretches my sense of reality, and who, FGS, would rape a dead woman?

I think the same person/creature did both acts.

I will let you have your choice of the books that Wag and Gumshoe have not taken.

I'll be sending them out after hubby gets home from staying with his mother. He did not have time before he left for me to collect all the details needed for mailing them for him send them.

He'll do it when he gets home.

He has mailing equipment, scales, and can do a great job of sending the books well protected to the buyers.

She was tossed over the water fall, like 200 feet from the base,tossed like a rag doll. Thats one bad (BF) :o .. But I've heard much worse things about human predators, so.... :pilot:

I'll contact you through PMs about what I have left. I do have a Missing 411 unclaimed, and 2 bigfoot books, one  by Coleman and one by  krantz.

I'll be in touch later.

Holy susi, do you have a gun in the house? You have been scoped and roped, he saw you hub with a RENTAL CAR, he knows he is gone!! You need to report the van to the police and have them run by the house at night,

BEWARE OF PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS, KNOCKS ON DOOR, ETC....RED ALERT!!!

How come the 411 book I'm reading is so boring? You guys describe cases much more interesting than the ones I'm reading (United states and Canada). I must have picked the wrong book. I've designated it to the "read in order to fall asleep" pile on my headboard.

Susie, you need to perhaps report that odd behavior to your local authorities and ask that they check on you periodically..

Guest Divergent1

I think there are probably other explanations for most of them but there are a few disappearances in those books that really are weird. I don't know that bigfoot is the explanation for those, it's almost like the people walked through a door way and disappeared.

Hey Susie, if it makes you feel any better, most rape victims are between the ages of 18 and 24, it's not likely that this stranger is picking you as a potential target for that reason. However, he might be scoping out the house for a robbery so do give the police a call and ask for them to patrol more frequently in your area. 

Okay, I just can't read them anymore. What do you want?

I'll list the books I have and you can have first choice.

I have all 3 Missing 411 books : Western United States and Canada; Eastern United States; North America and Beyond.

All books are in excellent condition.

I also have the Hoopa Project, which I found myself unable to read.