Sign in to follow this  

Patty Stabilization From Reddit

SweatyYeti

I don't have a problem if someone thinks Bigfoot is real in a fashion similar to but far less than the kermode bear, as long as they don't pretend Bigfoot isn't mostly reported outside of such a range and that the same lack of reliable evidence applies equally to all of them.

kit wrote:

There is absolutely no good reason why we don't have unambigous images of a massive relatively slow-moving upright land mammal that is breeding all across the North American continent and by your belief living in West Virginia. People who aren't addled by the desire to believe in boogeymen and manbeasts can figure out by themselves what the reason for that is. Maybe one day if you ever get tired of playing the adult role-playing game of Woods & Wildmen you might give your head a shake and think about honestly to yourself. 

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/49350-information-wanted-roger-patterson/page-5

And....kit says...

If you think that's what Bigfoot feet look like, you should come to the cold, hard shower of life where people expect something more than folk art if you want them to accept your boogeyman fortean dream. 

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/3040-ray-wallace-hoaxing-and-the-pgf/page-79

kit informs:

"The only actual fact in Bigfootery is that a dwindling subculture of people still in the 21st century believe that North America is populated by forest hairy apemen.

Why do we seriously continue doing this in 2013?"

kit reflects:

"I don't have a problem if someone thinks Bigfoot is real in a fashion similar to but far less than the kermode bear..."

Btw, you still haven't answered these questions of mine, concerning your 'PNW' contradiction... :) ...

So, you say that there "is a reasonable probability" that Bigfoot exists within the PNW...and "no reasonable probability" of them existing outside of the PNW....(in N.A.).  You are "talking to us about ONLY the PNW", as having a reasonable probability.  

But yet, you have said...(regarding "reasonable probability")....."do not talk to me about only the PNW."

Why are you going against your own dictate??? You are contradicting yourself.  :)

Make up your mind, kit...and answer me this...

Should we talk about "only the PNW" as being where Bigfoot's existence has a "reasonable probability"....or shouldn't we??? 

To elaborate on your "thinking" a little further.....when you said, on JREF, "not to talk to you about only the PNW"....you meant that other sighting reports from outside the PNW cannot be separated from those within the PNW.....(it is a 'package deal'....if it is "reasonable" within, then it must be "reasonable" without the PNW..."Over 2/3 of reports come from outside it." Conversely, If it is not reasonable outside of the PNW, then it cannot be reasonable within just the PNW.)

So, how can you now separate them....and rate the probability as "reasonable within the PNW"...and "unreasonable/insane/ludicrous" outside of the PNW"??? 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Stan Norton

And let us remember, lest we disappear up some esoteric orifice, there is no ecological reason why such a purported creature would be found only in the PNW and not in contiguous areas: that would be contrary to the principles of biogeography. The north American continent is well renowned for its north-south aligned mountain systems, allowing a much more diverse post-glaciation flora and fauna than in Europe for instance. Please, can we keep the discussion framed within ecological reality?

Backdoc

Back on topic. The video

Even if the video is not a perfect spot on placement of Patty I still like it.

Die hard skeptics just see a man in a suit no matter what.

I am just as impressed with the walk and movements. I still think super close up views of the toes extending and so on are more impressive than this video. This does give us the basic feel though a close up cannot. Too bad they could not take the same video and walk Jim McClarin right in front of patty the same way in this video. They have done it in others. Even though the scale would be off and angle are off it would be telling on the leg lock v bent leg walk and so on.

Backdoc

kitakaze

And let us remember, lest we disappear up some esoteric orifice, there is no ecological reason why such a purported creature would be found only in the PNW and not in contiguous areas: that would be contrary to the principles of biogeography. The north American continent is well renowned for its north-south aligned mountain systems, allowing a much more diverse post-glaciation flora and fauna than in Europe for instance. Please, can we keep the discussion framed within ecological reality?

Excellent. Rt. 203/State Farm Road, Kinderhook, NY - what mountain system is that? Joyce Gifford account.

Five miles east of Rockville, Indiana, Aaron Wheeler account. What mountain system is that? Six miles from there David Griffin account. What mountain system?

Ecological reality, East Peoria, Illinois grade A Bigfoot sighting vetted by Stan Courtenay - what mountain system is that?...

Bigbfil.jpg

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/47878-searching-what-is-required/page-15#entry866716

Try telling SweatyYeti Joyce did not encounter a real Bigfoot at the corner of Rt.203 and State farm Road in Kinderhook, New York.

kitakaze

Nope, Joyce's Bigfoot story comes from the corner of Route 203 and State Farm Road in Valatie, NY. Here...

Bigjoyce.jpg

YEAR: 1983

SEASON: Spring

MONTH: May

DATE: Friday

STATE: New York

COUNTY: Columbia County

LOCATION DETAILS: County Rt. 203 is off State Rt. 9W, south

NEAREST TOWN: Kinderhook, NY

NEAREST ROAD: County Rt. 203

OBSERVED:

May 1983, Kinderhook, NY (Columbia County) 5:30 - 6:00 pm.

At the corner of Rt. 203 and State Farm Rd.

My daughter and I were making a right hand turn at the cow pasture of Rt 203 and State Farm Rd. in Valatie when we saw a large (7 feet at least), hairy man-like creature. He was getting up from what appeared to be from a crouching position to a standing position. I stopped the car suddenly. It glanced our way and then took off in the oppositite direction through the cow pasture. The entire incident took less than 5 minutes.

The creature's hair color was light brown. The hair covered his face except for his eyes and mouth.

What mountain system is that?

SweatyYeti

Nope, Joyce's Bigfoot story comes from the corner of Route 203 and State Farm Road in Valatie, NY. Here...

"Nope"?? I don't understand what you mean by that.

kitakaze

As in no, Joyce's NY sighting story and the Stan Courtney vetted Peoria, Illinois sighting story are not related. The post you wanted to clarify cited four accounts, two from Indiana, one from Illinois, one from New York.

What mountain system is State Farm Road and Route 203?

SweatyYeti

Here is another (short) stabilized animation...showing the rippling on Patty's right thigh, with the hard landing of her right foot...

PattyStabilizedWalkAG3_zpsjhwdyn60.gif

A few of those Frames, as seen in the 'Copy 8' version...

F352-F355%20ThighAG1_zpsy8eq1gp2.gif

And, some other highlights of Patty... :) ...

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/SweatyYeti/media/Patty/BestOfPattyAG3_zps63a3862f.gif.html

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

The "jolting step" is the seventh step in the Reddit stabilization and is about as jarring as a summer breeze...

http://i.imgur.com/YyEqJsk.gif

The upper leg subducts while the diaper bum remains static. The "ripple" is the hernia tonic for the current round of self-affirmation belief society. It has no meaning to anyone that is not deeply entrenched in Patty fandom.

SweatyYeti

The "jolting step" is the seventh step in the Reddit stabilization and is about as jarring as a summer breeze...

Thank you, kit....for your unintended support. :)

The small dip in the ground...(of only about 3")....and the resulting noticeable reaction on Patty's right thigh....indicates a very heavy body weight. 

Despite the small dip of the body....the reaction on the body is significant, as it shows-up in a few places....on her right thigh....in the forward swing of the right arm...(it speeds-up, and blurs)....and on her face.

This is a line of analysis which hasn't been gone into in any depth, yet...but will be, eventually. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Somewhere between the flexing toes, the hernia and the brow movement and pant-hooting. By Patty fans for Patty fans.

Backdoc

^^^

Its actually the extending toes that are impressive.  The extending toes (toes pointing up on walking) take active energy to accomplish.  This cannot easily be achieved passively and has not been demonstrated to be achieved passively.  

It seems it should be universal agreement the film shows the toes extending upward on the stepping movement on the enhanced film/ close up.  This does not look to be in doubt.

Care to show a suit demonstrating this effect in any film, costume, or whatever from the 1967 or before era?

Backdoc

Edited by Backdoc

I too find the toes flexing impressive. Skeptics will say its just a floppy rubber foot though.

Edited by ItsAsquatch

PBeaton

The upper leg subducts while the diaper bum remains static. The "ripple" is the hernia tonic for the current round of self-affirmation belief society. It has no meaning to anyone that is not deeply entrenched in Patty fandom.

kitakaze,

Do you recall when Bill provided images of the female with the paint rubbed off the same location ? Not understandin' the elasticity of livin' tissue...etc., etc. ...is the tonic of the speculatin' skeptic secretly searchin' for someplace to come to where others have already been...but hopefully forgotten. 

Pat...

Sign in to follow this