Terry

Was It A Suit?

PBeaton

kitakaze,

Morris had almost 40 years to come up with this...

https://youtu.be/nMPmMJeEoqY

Pat...

post-279-0-30559500-1428852310_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze

Actually, a week, but who can ever hope to soar to such heights...

patterson-false-color-breasts.jpg

PattyTurningAG2.gif

I thought he already had the original that fooled millions the world over? Why make another?

PBeaton

ItsAsquatch,

Shhhhhh...ha ! ha ! He's hopin' we'll forget that claim.

kitakaze,

Actually he was asked in 2005 correct. Considerin' he claims to have recognized his suit when the PGF first aired, he would have had to start runnin' all the modifications through his head, an every time he seen images thereafter. I would think with a claim such as his, he'd have multiple bigfoot suits on hangers already by 2005, let alone have ta make one from scratch. An like I already said, he doesn't seem in the least bit disappointed with showin' off his final product in his advertisement, you know the one were he claims to have the actual costume that fooled millions.

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

PattyTurningAG2.gif

Hey Kit, you keep posting this GIF. What is it supposed to show, Patty's left hand below her butt?

ETA: (right hand in this reversed GIF)

Edited by Gigantofootecus

SweatyYeti

I thought he already had the original that fooled millions the world over? Why make another?

Actually, Itsa.....the suit only fooled Phil... :haha:

Actually, a week, 

How do you know that? It's a fact that Morris doesn't always tell the truth. He claims he has the original suit on display but obviously that's not true so why do you naively believe his 'week' claim. I don't personally find it believable that he was given just one week's notice. In fact I find it a load of hooey from Morris.

Backdoc

^^^^

It doesn't matter what is known only what fits the narrative. This is how a person can believe many things which conflict with each other from the same person and sources.

See roger could be inspired by Wallace foot stomper AND AT THE SAME TIME Wallace was not even known for 30 years after the PGF. Bob H. could say in one breath one thing and then many others thing all in conflict with each other. People can even be in 2 places at the same time in that universe.

Backdoc

DWA

How do you know that? It's a fact that Morris doesn't always tell the truth. He claims he has the original suit on display but obviously that's not true so why do you naively believe his 'week' claim. I don't personally find it believable that he was given just one week's notice. In fact I find it a load of hooey from Morris.

I have never seen naivete such a fundamental pillar of any way of thinking as I find it the utter foundation of bigfoot skepticism.

Cotter

Hey Kit, you keep posting this GIF. What is it supposed to show, Patty's left hand below her butt?

ETA: (right hand in this reversed GIF)

I was wondering that same thing.

It's a good shot of the subducting thigh line.....but that doesn't prove anything.

SweatyYeti

^

I've been wondering, too. :)

Recent William Parcher quote...

"According to Morris he was given a short deadline by the TV producers at Halloween season (his busiest time) and couldn't acquire more appropriate fur material and couldn't devote much time to it. Bigfooters have been told that countless times but ignore it and forge ahead with assertions that it is a failure in spite of determined best efforts. I consider that to be intellectual dishonesty. That kind of argument strategy cheat is used fairly commonly in Bigfootery."

Hey Kit, say hi to the Sheriff for me! Can you imagine his response to the footers trying the same excuse making for Patterson? And I call BS on Morris' "tight" schedule. He had time to fabricate a bigfoot head and feet, add breasts and shoulder pads to a suit that had nothing to do with his classic gorilla suit. Wasn't this supposed to be a recreation of HIS suit with THE GUY in the suit that played Patty?

In the end he couldn't do a better job than Patterson and I doubt given any more time he could match Patty, yet he claims he nailed it and continues to milk it for $. He's a charlatan pure and simple. Why else do we not get to see the Nat Geo video of his suit in action with Bob H in the suit? You bet your sweet bippy that he would release it if would further his $. How could it get any better for his claim if it were true? I am left with only 1 reason he didn't release it, and it wasn't because Nat Geo held the rights.

Edited by Gigantofootecus

OntarioSquatch

The re-creation of a 1960's costume should be pretty easy for someone like Philip Morris or anyone for that matter.

The tight schedule thing is definitely bs.

DWA

Kit = Gotta.Be.Kidding.Me.  Wow.  Bigfooters ignore Morris because we're, um, familiar with the, um, evidence there, um, Kit.

The re-creation of a 1960's costume should be pretty easy for someone like Philip Morris or anyone for that matter.

The tight schedule thing is definitely bs.

And it is precisely because someone so blatantly unqualified to do this is saying such things that he's laughed at by anyone serious about this.

Here, let me try a little rewrite there, Kit:  Bigfoot skeptics  have been told where the evidence is and what it says countless times but ignore it and forge ahead with assertions that it is a failure in spite of determined best efforts of people who actually know what they are talking about. I would consider that to be intellectual dishonesty, were there not even more uncomplimentary things to call it. That kind of argument strategy cheat [sic] is the total foundation and structure of bigfoot skepticism.

There, Kit.  Fixed.

Edited by DWA

salubrious

?? Morris had the suit all along??

Its not at DeAtley's house??

Wait a second - Which is it- If I get this right, Kit is making both claims?? :crazy:

I sense a floundering, where the straws are tantalizingly out of reach...

• Upvote 1