Bigfoot Dna

Guest OntarioSquatch

I don't think that's right. I have new hair popping up all the time that has never been cut. When I lose a hair, another grows back in to take it's place. I only get the ends trimmed so the scissors would miss the newer hair growing back in.

This could be, but if these were from your head, you wouldn't expect that if you lost a clump of a hundred hairs, the uncut hairs would represent the majority, and it would only take a few cut ones to know they were from a humans head.

Guest Divergent1

But it was only one hair, was it not? I'm just throwing it out there as a possible explanation.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I forgot to mention, the tip of Sasquatch hairs has been reported to have a worn out look like it's been on the body for a long time. That may have been how he determined it was from a feral person. I suspect there must have also been something interesting about the DNA results as well for him to say that it might belong to what people call Sasquatch.

Guest Divergent1

I'ld have to read the analysis for myself to decide, I'm new to all of this. I always thought bigfoot was a joke. It never occurred to me that there might be any kind of scientific evidence for his existence involved before I came here.

But it was only one hair, was it not? I'm just throwing it out there as a possible explanation.

If you are talking about this one, I don't know.

The hair sample from Walla walla Washington which was analyzed by Brian Sykes was determined to have come from a feral person with an ancestry from Uzbekistan.

I mentioned a clump of hair, or large deposit from one creature to illustrate that the larger number of hairs can give better data than a single hair. If they were all either broken, worn or uncut with natural tapered distal ends, you can rule out a typical modern human, assuming the length exceeds what is found elsewhere on the human body, which is normally covered with clothing.

Single hairs might always leave the door open as being human.

Guest OntarioSquatch

These are hairs under a microscope. The first one is a purported Sasquatch hair from Oklahoma and the other two are regular human hairs with one of them being cut.

UY4BK2K.png

iYBePUr.jpg

rXLOLOm.jpg

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Since Zana's dna has been completed by Dr Sykes hasn't anyone else wondered what became of the babies that Zana had washed in the river and accidentally killed????  Are there any graves of babies in the area? Did anyone question the people about these cases?  It's obvious they knew because it got reported and I've seen the account in more than one place over the years.