Sign in to follow this  

Highest Quality Pgf Available To Public?

SweatyYeti

Hi Sweaty,

If you do get a copy, let us all know how it looks.

Mike

It arrived a few days ago. The quality of the Film is distinctly better than how it looks in the 'Ancient Mysteries' Youtube video....but not nearly as bright and clear as the Sasquatch Odyssey version. That one is the best version of the Film I've ever seen, by far.

But, it looks like it may have some Frames worth posting.....showing a wider view of the PGF scene, in decent quality. I'll post some images later in the week. :)

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

That is the Documentary that I posted images from on the first page of this thread, X. :) 

The new dvd I just bought, is A&E's Ancient Mysteries...'Bigfoot'...

http://www.amazon.com/E-Ancient-Mysteries-Bigfoot/dp/B0007WFUFG/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1433458201&sr=1-1&keywords=a%26E+ancient+mysteries+bigfoot&pebp=1433458197487&perid=0JGQ1BT0FCN96VBRKCJ5

I can probably post some images from it later on tonight. It isn't nearly as good as Sasquatch Odyssey's copy....but, it contains much more of the Film than SO's version....and, in near-Full Frame. So, it has some potential value. :)

SweatyYeti

Here is a 2-Frame animation, using images from 'Sasquatch Odyssey'....(not 'Ancient Mysteries')....that produce some depth perception of the trees/objects in the scene...(due to Roger panning the camera to the right)...

DebrisPile-AG2_zpsqg8jyxzo.gif

• Upvote 2

Backdoc

^^

Another great one Sweaty

SweatyYeti

^

Thanks, Backdoc. :)

To go along with that animation...here are a couple more images...

SO-TC1-TC2-Forked%20Tree_zpsp0bsrl0z.jpg

This is a great view, more from the side....where you can see how close tree T-C2 is to the debris pile...(the tree Patty walked only a foot or two behind)....and how far back the forked tree is, from it..

Dahinden%20Film%20Site%20Photo-Marked1_z

The tree trunk/log that I labeled as "Log 352"....is the object that Patty is seen behind, in F352...

F352-Log352B_zpstbargelp.jpg

I've been collecting images of the filmsite...(including Rene Dahinden's aerial view)....to try to narrow-down Patty's, and Jim McClarin's paths. So, I'll be posting more filmsite images, at some point.

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Backdoc

Unless the second reel is eventually found, the type of work you are doing here is the future direction of the PGF.  Think of the what Bill Munns was able to squeeze out of the PGF.   This type of effort will hopefully produce further results and revelations as you also continue to squeeze the film.  Keep up the great work.

Backdoc

SweatyYeti

^

There certainly are more details to be found, Doc. :)

Having better quality full-frame images would help, with regards to the paths that Patty and Jim walked...but Bill Munns is the only researcher who has access to those, at the moment. But I'll keep working with the images I have...and squeeze a little more info out of them...before I'm done. ;)

One note, regarding the b&w image, with Rene Dahinden's son in it....he is standing in front of the stick on the ground that Patty walked right in front of. Viewed from that angle...(more of a side-view)...the stick doesn't appear to be very far behind 'Log 352'....so Patty couldn't have been very far behind the log, either. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

So, here is one Frame from the 'Ancient Mysteries' dvd....(late in the Film, when Roger has moved up close to the 'Main log', and "Log 352" can be seen partially from the side)...

AncMyst-MidSequenceFrameM1_zpsdgta4iic.j

And for comparison....one of Bill Munns' copies...

MunnsFullFrame-MainLog1_deblurred1B_zpsr

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Drew

Odinn, i Believe you have said that the lens used was 25mm.

But Bill Munns says (On pages 22-24 of the Munns Report) http://www.themunnsreport.com/tmr%203_2_5_3%20pgf_jg%20compare%20p1.pdf 

For a 25mm lens, the diagram estimates an angle of 2.94 degrees, far below the 3.97 found in the Case #2 good match diagram. Again, this is not yet conclusive, but certainly offers "probable cause" to give more attention to 20mm lens studies and tests, as well as more cause to exclude the 25mm lens. Please see the Appendix 2 (in Part Two) for the full evaluation. So this issue is still a work in progress, to see if the 25mm lens specification can be excluded from consideration.

Can you exclude the 25mm lens from consideration?  or are you still saying it was a 25mm lens?

Sign in to follow this