Was Roger Patterson Really A Known Hoaxer?

Wheellug

Any update on this? It's been years since this all came out. Are they still avoiding giving them up for examination or did Meldrum just give up asking?

I agree with the 'It's been years', but all I can do is refer to Dr Meldrum stating that he has attempted to gain access.  

As for was it a single instance or multiple times I do not know.  

That would be a great question for the good Dr at our next opportunity.

Bigfoothunter.. I also have provided an enlarged image at one point showing how the line on the footprint is crooked and offset and in no way can compare with the wooden replica. It's debunked for sure.  

Edited by Wheellug

Bigfoothunter

^^

Kitakaze has gone off the deep in my view with unfounded irresponsible claims that I haven't seen since the likes of Kerry. As far as his footprint recognizing skills - I doubt if he could walk 10 yards through a fresh fallen snow - stop and look back at the prints he had made - and not think Wallace had made them.   :)

Neanderfoot, on 08 Jun 2015 - 10:05 AM, said:snapback.png

Any update on this? It's been years since this all came out. Are they still avoiding giving them up for examination or did Meldrum just give up asking?

The Wallace's sought all the media attention and basked in the dust cloud. It was having their carvings debunked as actually making the tracks in question is what concerned them. Anyone claiming the wood carving below made the ground track shown beside it does not have a keen eye for detail in my view.

Wallacecarvingsdebunked1copy_zpsa9338a78

Edited by Bigfoothunter

SweatyYeti

Now speaking of fabrications - several people have asked that you address the points that Pat and Sweaty have put to you - I wish to join them and ask that you be forthright and address those questions rather than attempting to bring up old foolishness that has nowhere to go.

Thanks, Bigfoothunter. :) I appreciate you asking kit to answer the questions, also. 

I will re-post this in the "DUD-shell" thread.