Was Roger Patterson Really A Known Hoaxer?

Guest DWA

1) what's your proof?

2) what's your proof that he wasn't putting that there to show how unlike authentic tracks it was?

Hmmmmmm...?

Edited by DWA

Guest OntarioSquatch

There wasn't much info back then on what an authentic track looks like. Even today, people like Jeff Meldrum and John Bindernagel are fooled by fake footprint casts. A single fake cast in a collection of casts doesn't mean anything, but that won't stop people from trying to discredit Patterson.

PBeaton

Crowlogic,

kitakaze claims Patterson made/hoaxed these casts, he says "What each of these collections show is an internal consistency with the hoaxer creating the fake prints."

Pat...

The one next to Roger is a Wallace stomper print cast.  So Roger wasn't astute enough to know the difference?

No it isn't. Show me the stomper it came from.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I agree. Anyone who can look at a photo from that distance and ,make a determination as to it being a match for anything is blowing smoke IMO.

PBeaton

I'm guessin' kitakaze is still avoidin' the question...

SweatyYeti

^

And, I'm hoping you keep on asking, good buddy... :drinks: 

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

Just an added thought, Pat... :) ....my philosophy, in dealing with tough situations...

"But nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight...

You got to KICK at the darkness....'till it bleeds daylight"...

That is one of my all-time favorite lines, from any song.  I say we just keep on kickin', till we get to the truth... :drinks:

PBeaton

:P

kitakaze

The one next to Roger is a Wallace stomper print cast.  So Roger wasn't astute enough to know the difference?

The third cast from the left and the third from the right were also made with a Wallace stomper. The hourglass Bigfoot track is a Wallace invention. Where are the hourglass tracks which can not be connected to Roger?

You are here: Home / Cleanse The Bigfoot Database: Cast Out The Hourglass Casts

Cleanse The Bigfoot Database: Cast Out The Hourglass Casts

Cleanse The Bigfoot Database: Cast Out The Hourglass Casts

by Loren Coleman ©2013

InRedcopysidex.jpg

Cliff Barackman image.

In the last part, “When A Cryptic Bigfoot Cast Opens A Can of Worms,†the above alleged Bigfoot track was the source of some confusion. It also serves as an example of a group of supposed Bigfoot tracks and casts that probably should no longer even be in the database.

http://www.cryptozoonews.com/hourglass/

You are here: Home / Fake Footprints Fill Bigfoot Books

Fake Footprints Fill Bigfoot Books

Fake Footprints Fill Bigfoot Books

by Loren Coleman @2013

WallaceTool.jpeg

In the last installation of this series, I discussed cleansing the database of track photographs and casts. This especially is true for the hourglass variety tied to the Wallace hoaxes, as they are clogging the database. One of the best examples of how public this database is comes to us via the continued publication of mistakes and fakes in the Sasquatch and Bigfoot literature.

A survey of Bigfoot books from the 1960s to present demonstrates that they are filled with photographs of alleged Bigfoot tracks that appear to be made by Ray Wallace’s fakes, are questionable hourglass trackways, and/or are created fictions.

Let’s take some examples ripped from the early history of Sasquatch-Bigfoot’s beginnings, and look at how the information has been manipulated to fit the patterns that were being promoted.

http://www.cryptozoonews.com/faux-bf/

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

So Coleman doesn't know about transfer evidence when dealing with fine dust either, so what's your point .... that you aren't alone?

Guest DWA

That gave me heartburn too.  Too much time is being spent on the dead past in this field anyway, and too little on the continuous accumulation of compelling evidence.

PBeaton

The third cast from the left and the third from the right were also made with a Wallace stomper. The hourglass Bigfoot track is a Wallace invention. Where are the hourglass tracks which can not be connected to Roger?

kitakaze,

I've asked multiple times already, you say Patterson made/hoaxed all these casts, so I'll ask again, what proof do you have ? Not to mention that these are supposed to predate the PGF !

You say the two casts, third from left an third from right, were made with a Wallace stomper, what about the one Patterson is actually holdin' with left hand ? And again, what proof do you have that Patterson made them ? 

How do you even connect Patterson to the hourglass tracks in the first place ??? They showed up in 1958, a year before Sanderson's article in 1959 that got Patterson interested in the subject. An I'll include images of four casts known to have been made by Patterson, non of which exhibits the hourglass shape ! Why an how is that if he is somehow connected to them(hourglass) ? Besides you're need for him to be implicated with Wallace.

You can not provide any evidence that Patterson made/hoaxed the casts as you claimed, now you are trying with no evidence once again to connect Patterson to the Wallace stompers. I'd ask for evidence...but we both know you don't have any. Again, you are makin' claims with no evidence.

Pat...

ps: Here's a hourglass track from Vancouver Island, BC, 1988, cast by John Bindernagel, was Patterson or Wallace responsible for it as well...somehow ?

pps: Thought this rather funny, a quote from you in the other thread kitakaze.. "Create a meme, pass it amongst each other as if it were true and never question it. This is Bigfootery. You are going to source that claim today..."

post-279-0-23641400-1433114768_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-76877500-1433114898_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-31785400-1433119568_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBeaton

PBeaton

kitakaze,

You said "Where are the hourglass tracks which can not be connected to Roger ?" In image above with 1958 casts, how is Roger connected to them ?

Pat...

Guest DWA

Eight degrees, PB.  (Shoot, Patterson connects to Kevin Bacon in *five*...!)