Rex

New Video.. Thoughts?

OntarioSquatch

I don't see anything that suggests it can't be a costume, but it's better than most videos out there.

Redbone

If this is legit I expect to see follow up investigation results from the submitter in association with Bigfoot Evidence.

It would be extremely suspicious if no follow up occurs.

They need a human daytime comparison with the camera set up the same way as much as possible.

With the first view my BS detector went off like crazy. This doesn't look like the graceful creature I would expect to see, Adding spooky music is silly and just reduces credibility, in my opinion.

I do reserve the right to change my mind if further analysis presents anything convincing.

• Upvote 1

Wheellug

Like the video.  Would like to know a bit more about the 'naturalist'.

Sasfooty

It's just all wrong! It doesn't have that gliding walk, it's standing too straight, the arms aren't carried right.

Costume.

bipedalist

Pretty skinny, looks like it just had a hemorrhoidectomy or foreign object extraction from sensitive parts or maybe went all zombie and sleep walks, either way the big event ain't gonna happen with a Moutrie, I can tell you that.  Why so secretive about the Cali location, hell maybe we could've channelled Smeja's deceased BF with more knowledge of locale. Thanks for the post up but looks like Dickie Ryder's worst nightmare for real or perhaps someone brutalized by the Ryder in his out-takes. 

Edited by bipedalist

JiggyPotamus

My attention is immediately drawn to the muscles of the creature, or the lack thereof. There appears to be some well-defined muscle tissue on the subject's back, while there is no mass or definition to the trapezius muscles. Well, the traps extend down the back slightly, and this portion of the muscle seems to be there, but generally sasquatch appear to lack a neck due to the muscularity of the traps. That is my opinion anyway. If I am wrong, and there is another reason for the lack of an apparent neck, then perhaps this is not an issue in the video. Of course there is the possibility that sasquatch differ widely in their physiology, which could explain a video like this (if it is authentic). And then there is the argument that the age of the animal will dramatically affect its physical appearance. I can buy that as an explanation for certain features, or a lack of features, but at this point no arguments based upon such characteristics are going to be solid.

Despite this drawback, here are some other muscle-related items that I noticed. A fraction of a second prior to the subject's disappearance from the video there is the hint of a pectoral muscle. There might even be a hint of a large serratus muscle, which are directly on the side of the body, located below the armpit area. You do not see such muscles in the average person, but you do see these muscles in many body-builders. Only specific movements affect this particular muscle, and what I find the most interesting is the possibility that sasquatch would have more developed serratus muscles simply because of this muscle's function in breathing. This muscle is linked to the shoulders and chest, and I think it makes sense that sasquatch would be developed in this area. IF those are the muscles I'm even seeing in the video. Hard to tell.

I also think I see impressive arm definition. The muscles themselves all appear to be in the right place and within the bounds of possibility as far as size and shape, which, if true, means that a good deal of work must have went into creating a suit with such characteristics. I'm not sure I would call this particular creature "muscular," but instead would call him "lean." Meaning that there is not a lot of body fat, allowing the muscles to appear more defined. Sort of like how most people's abdominal muscles are not visible, although they are present. That is why cardio is just as important as muscle building as far as definition is concerned. I'm no expert, and the limited knowledge I have of such things comes from the time I spent trying to be an amateur body-builder when I was in the air force. It did not go so well, but I learned a bit. Note I was TRYING to be an AMATEUR body-builder. That takes a lot of fail. I blame it on my skinny genetics. Anyway...

The knot in the back of the head seems strange. Should that be there? A crest on the skull is also apparent. Due to the darkness of the video it is difficult for me to see the shape of the front of the skull. I can make out, at least partially, the shape of the facial features. I think I might see some simian characteristics. Again, hard to tell. I see that others have pointed out the nonchalant movements of the creature, as well as the lack of a "gliding" gait. I have seen a sasquatch walk at what I'm assuming was its "walking" speed, and I completely understand what you guys are referring to. There is a certain fluidity and grace to the movement of these animals. With that said however, this might only be the case when they are walking at their usual pace, intentionally covering a distance longer than a few yards. Obviously if the animal were only going to walk a few yards, it would not reach its normal walking speed. Even if it moves slightly slower in such an instance, it could choose between taking long steps or short ones, as opposed to being forced to take the usual long stride.

So what I'm basically saying is that sasquatch are probably not going to walk exactly the same at all times. It just doesn't make much sense for them to do so. So maybe, just maybe, the movement seen in the video is of an animal who is not in any hurry. Although I have said in the past that the animal I saw moved in a deliberate manner, and this is also what I have gathered from reading the reports of others. The movement we see here does not appear all that deliberate. So how do we put all of the various analyses together to form an opinion on the authenticity of this video? I really cannot say. It is just as likely to be real as fake in my opinion. I agree with whoever said that a follow-up investigation is imperative, and might say something about its authenticity. If an analysis shows that the creature is over seven feet tall, the odds will shift in favor of legitimacy. Although I would be willing to bet the creature is no more than six feet tall. Six feet three inches max. I look forward to a follow-up just to see if I'm right, lol.

Shelly

A lot of red flags went up for me.  Right off the bat when it said, "Ronald Van Beringe, the Naturalist"   I couldn't find any online mention of RVB outside of comments alleging that he hoaxed this footage.  He certainly doesn't seem to be anyone of any stature in the scientific community.  

And, why would this big time naturalist have such a crappy camera?  You know the footage is going to be sub par when they present a disclaimer first.  

The figure in the video, at least, is clear enough that we know its not a bear or an emu or something else.  It's either Sasquatch or a guy in a suit.  I tend to favor the guy in a suit because the figure seems to shuffle around rather clumsily and just seems to have an odd, unnatural gait.  Sort of like a human in a costume and mask in the dark. I would think, from all accounts, a real Sasquatch would be a lot more fluid in his movement, and not just sort of stagger around in front of the tent.  The figure also seems very upright and thin, with very human like proportions.  I also notice the ears are quite visible, yet most reports of Sasquatch never mention the ears or go to the trouble to point out they couldn't see any.

Redbone

Is this indisputable proof of the Timber Giant? And if so, what in God's name did he do in my tent before the camera began rolling? Upon returning to camp I noticed two empty Quest brownie bar wrappers littering the interior of my abode. Was it thieving rabbits or common hooliganism? I didn't learn the truth until I returned home on Saturday AM and reviewed my trail cam footage.

Quest bars are delicious and nutritious but—because of their sugar alcohol content—they cause a great deal of absurdly loud and noxious wind... sometime for days after being consumed. 

Those interested in capturing further evidence should scoot up to the ruins of the Old Zoo in Griffith Park and start listening—and smelling—for the trail of this particular Sasquatch... he should be exceedingly easy to locate.

-RVB

Link: http://naturalistshistory.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-holy-grail.html

He's been hanging out at Bigfoot Evidence Blog for a long time. Read here about the time he was kidnapped and betrothed to the King Wood Ape himself (see my screen captured image)

Link: http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/01/listen-to-interview-with-todd-standing.html

I also attached a screen shot from his Blog Profile.

Great grandson of Robert Von Beringe & Mata Hari.

link: https://www.blogger.com/profile/00372492140862201147

Wiki entry on Robert Von Beringe who is known for shooting apes in 1902 that were unknown to science at the time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Robert_von_Beringe

post-21915-0-57387200-1433725604.jpg

post-21915-0-55218100-1433726067.jpg

post-21915-0-18637800-1433727400.gif

Edited by Redbone
  • Upvote 3

beerhunter

Not good enough for CGI IMHO, possibly a medium quality suit.

PBeaton

Nexxxxxxt ! 

Doc Holliday

from that page above......"fig newton filled man bride."..... yeah, I think that says about all we need to hear .

Divergent1

Amazingly, the way RVB writes reminds me of Gum.

TD-40

What motion camera would have a 10 second delay?