Rex

New Video.. Thoughts?

It's a squatch or a man in a suit. It's tough to tell for sure because the video is so short- too bad we couldn't get a full frontal view of it. It's definitely not a bear or deer. Thanks for sharing: interesting video.

Jumpin Johnathon

Dont know if this is going to work or not, so saying sorry upfront if it doesn't... I'm just fooling around here to see if I can get an attachment into a post and am using this cropped video (I tried to create of the original on youtube)

BigFoot_Cropped_720.mpg

I think it’s a bad link or something JJ, I’m not able to download it.

Jumpin Johnathon

Sorry your having trouple getting it to download Gumshoeye.. I probably did something wrong...

AnyWho...

The reason for my posting it all was that it was a closer and cropped view of the 'supposed' Squatch with the Gamma increased to highlight a bit more detail. The following are just my own personal observations on it.

#1 The walk/gait of this (whatever) doesn't resemble what I've read and or heard (and of course weve got 'Patty' as many seem to base much of their criteria on).

#2 The back side of the shoulders appear to be more ridged versus muscular (as if they had been built up or molded).

#3 The Turn in itself seems awkward

#4 The posture seems stiff like a human walking very upright and deliberate.

#5 If this is the real thing, why are the elbows bent above the waistline? I always thought the arms were suppose to drape further down.

#6 In my cropped version almost at the end (this is after he/she has walked out of frame), there is a camera flash on the right-hand side. Barely noticeable in the original unless you know where to look.  Now if this is true, where is that photo? Or could it be that an assistant/friend is taking a picture of his/her friend as they are made up to appear as a squatch.

And thats my 2 cents.. Sorry again if others are having problems watching the upload. I'm still trying to figure everything out here on the website (be patient with me please).

Jumpin' Johnathon

chelefoot

It's possible that you are having trouble posting links or attachments due to still being in your 25 post new member period. Once you get the 25 you will find that you are able to post vids and start threads...plus your post will appear immediately without having to be pre-approved and you won't be limited to 2 posts per day. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just make sure to post as many times as it will allow so you can get to the 25 mark quickly!

adam2323

Well as far as hoaxes go it's better than most. I am not sold on the CGI. Buts it doesn't look like a real Wood Ape I think the reason for a hoax have all been covered above

insanity42

Bit more on Robert von Beringe's family.

The following issue of Gorilla Journal has a short article on Friedrich Robert von Beringe.

Gorilla Journal 24, June 2002. pg 9-11

http://www.berggorilla.org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/journal/journal-en/gorilla-journal-24-english.pdf

It says that von Beringe married Johanna Caroline Luise Edith Lademann in 1906. They had one son and one daughter. The article was authored by Andreas von Beringe, who sounds to be one of Robert’s great grandsons, including his brother Niklas.

Scarecrow

Hoax. No question in my mind. For the following reasons: 1. Visually, it looks CGI or at least not very squatchy. 2. The 10 second delay disclaimer is bogus. 3. The information that Redbone and others found about Ronald...if that is even his real name.

Edited by Scarecrow

Rockape

I wouldn't call it a hoax. It's obviously done for humor. Anyone who thinks this is in anyway legit or intended to be taken serious needs to turn in their bigfoot card.

Doc Holliday

we get cards ??                         ;)

Crowlogic

Of course its real.  Nobody would ever stoop to making fake bigfoot videos...........

• Upvote 1

Doc Holliday

....or to making constant smart butt  remarks either......well, almost nobody, fake vid or not.

• Upvote 1

Rockape

we get cards ??                         ;)

Yours is in the mail.

Of course its real.  Nobody would ever stoop to making fake bigfoot videos...........

Very childish.

Doc Holliday

no bf card in the mail  today either , but i did get the shirt .......   $_35.JPG   

very comfy, and gonna wear it out  later tonight ......mrs doc ought to love that , LOL

The stiff walk of this alleged BF doesn't cut it for me, also where is The massivenes one would-be expecting?

To me this radiates hoax

Looks more like frankensteins monster walk