Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Perez

P-G Film Notes

Bigfoothunter

Yes he does need to get out more and enjoy life...

I think his enjoyment is found in the making fabricated claims - unsupported claims - and the rush he gets from thinking he is on some sort of mission of any importance.

• Upvote 1

adam2323

I remember reading somewhere that possibly Green had discovered and castes "Patty's prints several years prior to the PGF. I have been going through all my notes and can't seem to find it again. Can anybody help me out here?

Bigfoothunter

^^

Email John Green as he'd be happy to answer you. His email address is :    jgreens@shaw.ca

I remember reading somewhere that possibly Green had discovered and castes "Patty's prints several years prior to the PGF. I have been going through all my notes and can't seem to find it again. Can anybody help me out here?

I'm pretty sure Peter Byrne said something along those lines, about having a cast of Patty some years before the PGF.

Bigfoothunter

^^

The problem with hoping to rely on anything Byrne has said about tracks is that he has been shown to hoax track finds.

Peter Byrne has hoaxed tracks? When? Where? This is news to me BFH.

Bigfoothunter

Bigfoothunter:   "Byrne has said about tracks is that he has been shown to hoax track finds"

Read about it by searching online "Peter and the Rabbit".  Byrne used the same photo rotated different ways to claim three track finds. He also claims he found 3000 tracks, but he doesn't seemed to have shown photos of them to anyone or state who else saw them. 

PeterandtheSasquatchpg9.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg9.jpg

Where are the tracks he has hoaxed? I have not heard of this before.

The only "Peter and the Rabbit" I get when searching online is Beatrix Potter's creation. :lol:

Bigfoothunter

^^

There were no tracks IMO. Peter simply took a photo that I think was traced back to Green and flipped it - then rotated it -  to claim it was a track from three different places in the PNW. He gave three different sizes for the photographed track as well.

I think when you click on the image I posted from 'Peter and the Rabbit' - it takes you to my Photobucket account where you can save the entire collection of pages on Pater Byrne.

adam2323

I had not heard that about Byrne that's disappointing. Thanks for johns email I will reach out to him. And hope to get my answer. I am certain I read it sometime ago hope my recall is accurate. Thanks hunter.

Bigfoothunter

^^

Post #52 shows where Byrne said he found 14.5" tracks between Louse Camp and the PGF site. Of course that photo was used to describe two other sized tracks and locations as well. Use the 'view' tool and zoom in until the text can be easily read in the attachment (found in post #52).

Maybe he just got his footprints mixed up after such a long time? Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here. And regarding the 3,000 tracks did he say "I personally" have found 3,000 tracks or "we" (as in people looking for bigfoot in general) have found 3,000 tracks?

Bigfoothunter

^^

Yes he did say he found them. I had Steenburg contact him so to ask some questions about this claim and Byrne said to Thomas that he did find 3000 tracks. When Peter was pressed for some more precise information about them for in all the time Byrne was raising money for Bigfoot Research - he never used this great track find to do it. (Big Red Flag)

Another instance was when Byrne told Steenburg that he would have to refer to his notes to even comment on them. We did not believe that someone would come across 3000 tracks and not remember anything about them.

The next red flag was seeing that Peter used the same photo several times while claiming it was proof of tracks found in several States - all said to be different lengths. And not only was the photo mis-represented, but the rotating and flipping of it was seen as a form of deception to fool the reader.  (Another Big Red Flag)

Edited by Bigfoothunter

PBeaton

Here it is in Peter's last book(2013) The Monster Trilogy Guidebook, he mentions found by one of his team an 300 tracks.

Pat...

I'd not heard of the above until only a bit back, but from writin back an forth an emails with Peter, I still like him, he always been kind with his time, he's invited me to visit, invited me to that Beachfoot Conference couple years back, has always seemed nice is all.

post-279-0-24953900-1436301769_thumb.jpg

Bigfoothunter

^^

I imagine that Todd Standing, Bob Heironimus, Ivan Marx, Paul Freeman and a list of others who have been exposed for fabricating evidence are likeable. I will pass on the latest book track count to Steenburg as it was 3000 tracks 30yrs ago and was still 3000 tracks (according to Peter) when Steenburg contacted him a few years ago about seeing the evidence of the alleged trackway.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Sign in to follow this