namtrag

Another Interesting Picture

namtrag

Since it's been kind of slow in this section...this showed up on my facebook feed today:

It has two pics, one with a "monster" and another taken a few minutes earlier without the monster.

It looks interesting to me, but nothing definitive, as usual.

KY Squatcher

It's just to hard to say one way or the other.

VAfooter

Yes, very nebulous at best. It took me a while to even make a semi-head out of it.

I will say that if it is there, it is either standing on a hill or must be about 10-12 feet tall, based on the guy in front.

And folks do themselves no favors by putting video/pics to eerie music. Just put it out there as is....

• Upvote 2

Interesting Ken.  It's possible there's something there but not definite.  The species is that good at blending with the environment.  Did you check back for footprints and had you left the area?  I'll bet BH found this one interesting and will be looking for more evidence from the area.  My best,

These videos were not shot from the same point of view so comparing them is a waste of time. This was as close as I could come to matching them up. Where is the supposed monster supposed to be?

post-337-0-77399200-1435117640.gif

Edited by Gigantofootecus

FootDude

Sorry but not interesting in the least.

UPs

Not buying it at all. It is a stretch to even consider it pareidolia. Thank you for posting it and to the investigator for being out there trying to find evidence. I haven't been able to get much time in the woods this year but do appreciate those that get legs on the ground.

UPs

ThePhaige

I agree Gig...not the same angle and not conclusive at all... I must have done my gif before I saw yours but will add it anyway for corroberation

monster%20gif_zpsgejx4ugd.gif

Edited by ThePhaige

Wheellug

The  only difference in the photo's  are the image of the dark areas. 

If you compare, the lighter outline for a possible top of the head, exists in both photos. 

Since the background color is same as most other color in the photo.. its just picking up some darker shaded area that can be seen any other part of the pic. 

Crowlogic

Evidence at it's finest........call the Smithsonian immediately!

salubrious

Looks like paradolia to me.