namtrag

Another Interesting Picture

JiggyPotamus

I could not see anything at all until looking at ThePhaige's image. Good job on that by the way. Now I can definitely make out the supposed face.

As was pointed out, the images were not taken from the same location, which means that comparison is either useless, or quite close to it. I think the biggest problem in this respect is that if the branches, leaves, and shadows are creating the face, then the angle is very important. Given the two vantage points, I think it is quite possible that we are seeing a pattern in the chaos. So I do not really have anything new to add, and I also agree that there is nothing definitive here.

roguefooter

The face in Phaige's gif looks like leaves.

Jumpin Johnathon

I think with the pixelization this is a good example of letting our brain try to make up the visual image or simply..

pareidolia

OntarioSquatch

There's a lot of Bigfoot hoaxers on YouTube who use pareidolia to their advantage. With something like this, the shape may or may not be an actual Bigfoot, but even if it's a real Bigfoot, the image itself is no good. In fact, it's highly suspicious.

MarkGlasgow

There are also some well known researchers who pass off light and leaves as Bigfoot or in some cases Dogmen faces.

We are reaching saturation point with some of the garbage that is presented as so called evidence.

• Upvote 2

Trogluddite

These videos were not shot from the same point of view so comparing them is a waste of time. This was as close as I could come to matching them up. Where is the supposed monster supposed to be?

attachicon.gifmonster.gif

Couldn't see a thing until Gigantofootecus's gif made it all clear... It's a Bigfoot head looking down, then up and an arm gets extended

I think with the pixelization this is a good example of letting our brain try to make up the visual image or simply..

pareidolia

except that the "Bigfoot" looks like a uniform, mossy, Chia-pet green.  From a technical standpoint, Is it possible to insert something like that (a mossy green object that nearly matches the green in the background photo/video) into a photo or video using low-to-medium end home computers and technology?