David Paulides (411) On Coast To Coast Monday!~

I believe he's going to add some new clusters of missing persons.  I look forward to the program.  He is also planning to make a movie about 411 and I assume he'll talk about that.  He is trying to seek funds.  Here is a link to that and a trailer for the movie.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1032329905/missing-411-the-movie

Edited by jayjeti

Art is on Saturday nights early, (Somewhere back in Time), and really, he is no better than Noory, Noory is a bit goofy around the edges maybe, but he is totally into the para-stuff and was from a long while back. I miss Ian Punnett's Saturday show, he always did mostly good topics of his own picking it seemed, different from the weekdays.

Art just asked to be taken off the credits for some reason. Not sure when he will start up a new show.

Also miss the Saturday guy they got to replace Punnett. Firing him was a huge mistake. He got too political. So what? Its talk-radio. He has his own show, so hes still kicking. Alex Jones should have him as a guest host.

Edited by Wag

Guest SoFla

Excellent, thanks for the heads up Wag. If anybody has a way to make a recording and then to post it somehow here, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Right now DP is in the process of trying to get funding from the general public so that they can finish the movie they are making.

I miss Art bell!

Well then you are in luck Johnny G because Art's brand new show Midnight In The Dessert starts tomorrow night      http://artbell.com/

Excellent, thanks for the heads up Wag. If anybody has a way to make a recording and then to post it somehow here, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Right now DP is in the process of trying to get funding from the general public so that they can finish the movie they are making.

Well then you are in luck Johnny G because Art's brand new show Midnight In The Dessert starts tomorrow night      http://artbell.com/

Thanks!  I used to listen to Art when I worked late night shifts.  It was a great way to stay awake on slow nights.  Sometimes, it was even a little spooky.  I have fond memories of those younger days.

I miss Art bell!

Art is starting up a new show soon (like this month soon) check his facebook? page (I think) for specifics.

Art is starting up a new show soon (like this month soon) check his facebook? page (I think) for specifics.

Not so good with those links, are ya bodhi? :wild:

Only heard the first hour of Paulides, man he was right here locally with Noory, I missed them both.

This is the name of one of the dissapeard, if anyone wants to post youtubes of him. Maybe someone will pirate that show on utube.

Kenny Veach

Noory repeated the line: We just turned around and he was gone''- Both grandparents were with the kid. Very strange, Paulides said they end up finding the kids under these conditions dead.

According to the info here, there was a 5-15 minute gap where the kid was unsupervised, which seems unusual, and neglegtful at the very least. Unsupervised when near a lake? Really?

SSR Team

Forgive me is this is a dumb question but I don't keep fully up to date on this, but isn't that that wag posted above almost word for word what happened last week in Idaho ?

I miss Art bell!

We agree on that, Art Bell was one of the kind preeminent night time talk show host with a massive following.  

Edited by Gumshoeye

Forgive me is this is a dumb question but I don't keep fully up to date on this, but isn't that that wag posted above almost word for word what happened last week in Idaho ?

Yes, it was on Coast