David Paulides (411) On Coast To Coast Monday!~

SSR Team

Incredibly uncanny almost identical circumstances.

SSR Team

Huh ? I'm reading it as if you're talking about Kenny Veach ?

Confused now..

SSR Team

Yeah thanks, I know about that one.

But I read it as if he was talking about a disappearance of someone called Kenny Veach.

Read it wrong, and after reading back half a dozen times, still read it like that actually but never mind.

Kenny Veach was mentioned on the Coast Paulides show, so I did a link to that. Still confused about what your confused about, but never mind its too confusing.

Guest SoFla

Kenny Veach was mentioned on the Coast Paulides show, so I did a link to that. Still confused about what your confused about, but never mind its too confusing.

did you see his youtube video Wag? The one where he said he was searching for the 'M-shaped' cave that he got freaked out by the last time he was there? It's so weird to watch a guy who seems so full of life and then you realize that this is probably the last time anyone will ever see the dude. Even his girlfriend was commenting in the thread and she was p-ed off that he went about his adventures the way he did-testing himself to the limits and not even bothering to have a GPS on him-that's being cocky to the point of foolishness. Here it is Wag-check it out, it's kind of creepy    

The true story says his watch was found beside a "vertical shaft".

The cave is more sexy though.... that's why it takes front and center.

Man fall in verotica min shaft. Never seen again... that is the story here

Yea, saw the video. Why would you take your watch off before you jump in the shaft? Sounds like it was planted there, and something else happpened. But this doesn't seem like a Squatch area, so? Not sure what to think. Could be something else, what county is this? Any squatch sightings on BFRO?

I guess I missed the ''little people'' discussion from Paulides. Is that show on youtube yet?

uhm, well, yes it is up.. :training:

Edited by Wag

If anyone can come up with some more Paulides stories I will be happy to research them for you..... minus the woo

Edited by Martin

Finally listened to the show. More of the same "sloppy" research. The most recent Squatchers Lounge Podcast addressed the nonsense that is Paulides claims. They do so in their news section at the beginning of  their show.

Finally listened to the show. More of the same "sloppy" research. The most recent Squatchers Lounge Podcast addressed the nonsense that is Paulides claims. They do so in their news section at the beginning of  their show.

Care to offer some explanation or proof that his methods are sloppy?

Depends on what is meant by "sloppy".

What I can say is that a friend from Idaho was involved in the searches for two people listed as missing and unsolved; both were alive and well living in the next town over.   I guess nobody told them they were still missing.    Paulides clearly was sloppy in his followup.

MIB

Edited by MIB

LOL, maybe BF relocated them to the next town MIB , and paulides had the inside scoop ;) 

( just kidding, of course )