crabshack

Missing 411 The Movie

Scarecrow

That's right austinjimm. The videos are great, and help give some context to the stories. This is a fascinatingly terrifying story, and needs to be made. I'm glad to see they've met their goal.

Fanofsquatch

I have been scouring the used book stores for the books and have found a couple for over $100 !!!

OKBFFan

Speaking of the 411 books...

Search in Kentucky's Red River Gorge Area for 2 Missing Boys

By bruce schreiner, associated press

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Oct 9, 2015, 11:09 AM ET

Two young cousins wandered away from a campground in the Red River Gorge area of Kentucky, setting off a search in rugged terrain that continued Friday after the boys spent the night missing in the popular recreation area.

The boys disappeared Thursday from the Koomer Ridge campground in eastern Kentucky, said State Police Trooper Joe Veeneman.

One boy was identified as 5-year-old Michael Esposito of Batavia, Ohio. His cousin, 7-year-old Adrian Ross, is from Indiana, the trooper said.

The boys had gone to the campsite with the younger boy's father and a grandfather of both boys, Veeneman said. The men were setting up the campsite when the boys disappeared, he said. The men and boys had gone ahead of other family members who were to join them, he said.

Search teams combed the woods through the night, the trooper said.

"No luck as of this morning," Veeneman said.

Overnight lows dipped into the mid-50s. Highs Friday were expected in the upper 70s with showers and thunderstorms possible in the afternoon and evening.

At least nine search and rescue agencies were assisting, the trooper said. Searchers were using dogs to try to track the boys. A helicopter flew over the area Thursday evening as part of the search.

The local sheriff's office was notified about 6 p.m. EDT Thursday that the boys had disappeared, he said, adding the terrain is treacherous in the area where the boys disappeared.

The Red River Gorge is a heavily wooded, rocky destination popular with hikers, campers and rock climbers.

OKBFFan

I'm thinking of changing my name to "thread killer".

..and the boys have been found

Squatchfoot

Very interesting subject. Definitely needs further investigation. 

bipedalist

Edited by bipedalist
met kickstarter goal by 50+K

MichaelX

There's a new trailer out for the movie:

Since I contributed to the project on Kickstarter, I've been getting periodic updates on its progress. It looks like they're ready to unveil the movie; according to the last update it will premiere on Saturday May 13th at the Sheraton Downtown in Denver.

A limited number of tickets to the premiere and its after-party are now on sale, the link is here: http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/10320543.htm

If I lived in Denver, I'd consider going even though the ticket price is kinda steep! But I guess appetizers, drinks and getting to hobnob with cast and crew members might make it worth it. Guess I'll just have to wait for my HD digital download. 

• Upvote 2

norseman

Plussed! Thanks for the preview!