5 Most Compelling Pieces Of Bigfoot Evidence

WOW.  Just looked at the sequence that shows the elk "bounding up from it's position without setting it's hooves where Meldrum claims they "have" to be."

THE HOOVES ARE WHERE MELDRUM CLAIMS THEY HAVE TO BE.

What people will say to make an invalid point.

You can argue details all you want. That elk put all four legs RIGHT UNDER IT to get up.  No such impressions exist in the Skookum cast.

And they found a bigfoot hair, did they.  Um hum.

YOU WOULD EXPECT ELK HAIR!   There were, after all, elk prints...around the margins of the cast.

Yes there is Elk Hair where there is Elk but there was also other hair that was not Elk. I love the story and the scenario of bigfoot going for the fruit bait.

roguefooter

WOW.  Just looked at the sequence that shows the elk "bounding up from it's position without setting it's hooves where Meldrum claims they "have" to be."

THE HOOVES ARE WHERE MELDRUM CLAIMS THEY HAVE TO BE.

What people will say to make an invalid point.

You can argue details all you want. That elk put all four legs RIGHT UNDER IT to get up.  No such impressions exist in the Skookum cast.

The elk pushed it self up with it's forelimbs which were at it's side- the front hooves never touched the ground. This is not how Meldrum claimed it was supposed to be.

Both of those can be seen in the video.

The outline of the rear hooves are also clearly visible in the cast.

And they found a bigfoot hair, did they.  Um hum.

YOU WOULD EXPECT ELK HAIR!   There were, after all, elk prints...around the margins of the cast.

Swindler was a skeptic.  Skookum turned him.  Against that we have...people who badly need to believe what they badly need to believe.

And I know I do not need to toss out there that if any one - or *any 5* - of "the most compelling pieces of evidence" were debunked today, the situation would remain, essentially, unchanged. 

Right, 16 elk hairs versus one potential Bigfoot hair (matching an unknown reference hair which even Fahrenbach himself said was only presumed).

Elk prints all around to and from the spot, zero Bigfoot prints anywhere to be found.

All features of the cast matching an elk lay.

Must be a Bigfoot..

And I know I do not need to toss out there that if any one - or *any 5* - of "the most compelling pieces of evidence" were debunked today, the situation would remain, essentially, unchanged.  But only those who have steeped themselves in the evidence could possibly understand this.

I'm just countering the claims you made. You don't need to constantly attack the arguer or feel that people are trying to threaten the existence of Bigfoot.

Edited by roguefooter

Swindler was a skeptic.  Skookum turned him. 

Just as an aside, I wonder how many people knew that Swindler was the guy who examined the remains of some of Ted Bundy's poor unfortunate victims found on Taylor Mountain and at Issaquah in 1974/75?? I was reading a book on Bundy and his came came up as the forensic examiner. He knew his stuff.

^^There's something I didn't know about Swindler thanks. I think most of us agree that the Patterson film is number one out of the five but there has to be more than just one bigfoot and that's why the top five are important. We can nitpick about all five of them as it stands they have been worked over many times but they still complement each other and each has some unique qualities.

Yeah it was very interesting when I was reading the book. I've read a few books on Bundy but it was only when I read Robert Keppel's book "Riverman. Ted Bundy and I Hunt For The Green River Killer" that Daris Swindler's name kept coming up as the forensic examiner who analysed the bone remains of Bundy's victims in Washington State, including establishing there were 3 different victims at the Issasquah site and not just the 2 girls who were missing in that area at Lake Sammamish.

I had already heard of Swindler before due to the Skookum cast so I was surprised to find out that he was invaluable on the Bundy case.

Edited by Neanderfoot

I think most of us agree that the Patterson film is number one out of the five but there has to be more than just one bigfoot and that's why the top five are important. We can nitpick about all five of them as it stands they have been worked over many times but they still complement each other and each has some unique qualities.

Yes the PGF is unbreakable as evidence (though many have tried, and failed, to break it). I'm not convinced by the Freeman footage or the Jacob's photo though while The Florida Skunk Ape pic is a hoax as far as I'm concerned. I already said I'm on the fence on the Skookum Cast.

Cheers.

DWA

I'm just countering the claims you made. You don't need to constantly attack the arguer or feel that people are trying to threaten the existence of Bigfoot.

"Attacking the arguer?"  THE EVIDENCE SAYS Skookum was left by a sasquatch; it EXPLAINS why no prints; animals don't leave piles of hair everywhere they go everything they do; and elk don't levitate!

Come ON, man.  Here we are.  Daris Swindler on one side; some guy named roguefooter - who is clearly Heavily Invested In What He Needs To Believe - on the other.

Swindler was a skeptic.  Skookum turned him.  Elk need four limbs right underneath them to get up...as the sequence (offered as disputing evidence!!!!!) clearly shows.

Um, I'll take...Swindler and the evidence FTW, thanks.

Bigfoot skepticism is:

1) Conspiracy theory;

2) Ad hominem; 

3) Attacking the arguer.

Always and at its deluded little heart.

Edited by DWA
  • Upvote 1

Yes the PGF is unbreakable as evidence (though many have tried, and failed, to break it). I'm not convinced by the Freeman footage or the Jacob's photo though while The Florida Skunk Ape pic is a hoax as far as I'm concerned. I already said I'm on the fence on the Skookum Cast.

Cheers.

I think some people just have in their head from the start something is not a bigfoot so it has to be something else even when it's not. Some of these 5 support and build on each other like the Skookum and Jacobs photo in which both were lured in by a fruity bait, and both had other animals living there (naturally) that end up getting the blame even when other solid evidence tells us otherwise.

DWA

The Wall of Incredulity is something a lot of people can't muster the intellectual chops to scale.  There's really nothing too incredible about this.  But one needs to immerse oneself in it to get there...which requires mental effort most are unwilling or inadequately interested to muster.

I think some people just have in their head from the start something is not a bigfoot so it has to be something else even when it's not.

It's only the Florida Skunk Ape picture that I'm quite sure isn't what it is alleged to be.

Patty = yes.

Freeman footage = too inconclusive.

Jacobs photo = too inconclusive.

Skookum Cast = maybe.

roguefooter

"Attacking the arguer?"  THE EVIDENCE SAYS Skookum was left by a sasquatch; it EXPLAINS why no prints; animals don't leave piles of hair everywhere they go everything they do; and elk don't levitate!

We have elk tracks all around and hoof impressions in the wallow.. an elk was obviously there and it obviously got up somehow.

But you want to believe that Sasquatch did it all, even though there are no Sasq prints to be found anywhere in the vicinity or inside the wallow. Do Sasquatch levitate? How do bipeds get up without using their hands or feet?

You claim this to be "evidence of a sasquatch". Wow, they sure have skinny little legs.

Um, I'll take...Swindler and the evidence FTW, thanks.

What about Dr. Anton Wroblewski, Dr. Leroy Fish, Dr. Fahrenbach..? Do they not support your belief?

"Attacking the arguer?"

When don't you attack the arguer? It even makes a good drinking game.

Never mind that the feeding position has been documented in zoos...

I must have missed all of the Sasquatch the last time I went to a zoo.

roguefooter

DWA- Why is there an elk leg and hoof imprint? Does Sasquatch carry one around in his back pocket? A lucky elk's foot maybe?

wjyrug.jpg

DWA

[taking a break while roguefooter thinks about how to think about stuff like this] [enough clinix for now]

DWA

[OK one hint] [hates dropping hints but after all one has to do that here...a lot...] [Daris Swindler, Google him, over some guy named roguefooter]

roguefooter

^Why do you need someone else to make up your mind for you?