The Boot Mark Print?

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Th3 test were done when numerous men walked over the site inspecting the tracks and noticing their tracks didn't sink 1/6th the depth as Patty. They wore boots - you claim someone in a costume foot wore boots - what is confusing you?

How does a molded foot with a boot inside of it move its toes so to imprint toe changes between steps? How do the same toes exhibit push-off forces - the boot can't fill the toes??  So let us have some rational and sensible answers?

pattytrack2.jpg

Crowlogic has succeeded in preventing everyone from succumbing to belief in this thread.....the belief that somebody wearing cowboy boots inside a fake foot made those tracks.

Well done Crowlogic. Mission accomplished.

Some boot in rubber/fake foot possibilities.

Lloyd Christmas: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?

Mary Swanson: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...

Lloyd Christmas: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?

Mary Swanson: Not good.

Lloyd Christmas: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?

Mary Swanson: I'd say more like one out of a million.

[pause]

Lloyd Christmas: So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH!

Yes, Crow, it looks like you have shown us a possibility.  There is a 'chance'

Backdoc

Guest Crowlogic

^^

Th3 test were done when numerous men walked over the site inspecting the tracks and noticing their tracks didn't sink 1/6th the depth as Patty. They wore boots - you claim someone in a costume foot wore boots - what is confusing you?

How does a molded foot with a boot inside of it move its toes so to imprint toe changes between steps? How do the same toes exhibit push-off forces - the boot can't fill the toes??  So let us have some rational and sensible answers?

pattytrack2.jpg

How does a foot seem indent against what is presumed to be cartilage and bone to the degree my posted photo indicates.  That which I show with the boot profile BTW is not foot flexing it is indenting.  How can we tell?  The bottoms of the cast where it imprinted the soil are level and the top of the cast is level and even.   Yes it's known that other men walked all over the site.  So did a dog or two as well as horses.  Yes observations were made but were any tested with  any kind of documentation with specific methods or measurements?  Just saying guys were walking around the site in boots making tracks less deep is not a lot to go on.  Were scientific tests done?

Edited by Crowlogic

Indeed but so does a latex costume foot.  The Patty casts/photos that show an extremely displaced mid section appear to me to be beyond the limits of living tissue displacement mid tarsal break not withstanding.  It's not so much of the look of foot flex but of the center section of the foot to have had the structure shoved up and in.  But there's nowhere for it to go in a real foot.  But a fake flexing rubbery foot lacking the structure and stiffness of bone might deform in such a manner.  Consider the depth of the deformation seen in that cast/photo.  Then consider that the biped animal weighting several hundred pounds evolved up on two legs with feet that are that predisposed to deformation.  The mid tarsal break as in other primates is an attractive idea except that bigfoot is not arboreal walks on two legs and is heavier than everything else.  Think about it what does it need a mid tarsal break for?  It needs one as much as we do and we don't have one or the need for one.

Copy%202of%20titmuscasts_zps9e20d2ca.jpg

I have no idea what it needs a mid tarsal break for, I do know that the more archaic the foot the more flexible it becomes like an ape.

Neanderthals had arches like us, the afarensis fossil tracks in Africa show a mid tarsal break.

I believe Meldrum has casts of just the fore foot with the toes curling downward as if they are attempting to purchase grip? How does latex feet explain that one? Can someone help me find the track cast im talking about to show crow?

But this cowboy boot stuff is pure silliness.

what impresses me about patty is her bulk, breasts and evidence of muscles flexing. if its a hoax? its more elaborate than what your giving it credit for.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

You are not making any sense. We are talking about men who said they didn't sink 1/4 inch in the substrate that the track maker was able to sink 1.5 inches. So how did the track maker (if only a man wearing boots) make tracks 6X that of other men wearing boots. And before you make another meaningless statement - let us say the track maker sank only 5X that of the men wearing boots ............. how was that possible if both men were wearing boots???

I suggest you go find the science journal article that dealt with track depth and how shoe soles reduce the dynamics that contribute to track depth.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest Bigfoothunter

Sorry Norseman .... my previous response was to Crowlogic and your entry slipped in between his and mine.

Crow, the job of untangling your world is one way above my current pay grade. I swan, as soon as you return from a sojourn down your latest rabbit trail, you sail off on another. If you can't figure out the basic geometry of a cowboy boot heel, I am certainly not going to spend a minute helping you out. I just get amusement from the whole hot mess you are. 

Really.

Keep going. 

Edited by WSA

I keep wondering why Crow believes without a doubt that Patty is a man in a costume but will spend all this time,  imagining a boot inside that costume.   If Patty was a costume, what difference does it make what was worn on the feet?    It is either a costume or not and that has to be judged by what is visible in the Patty pictures.      Are we going to have to devine what underwear the costume wearer was wearing too?     I would rather not go there.   

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I am surprised that Crowlogic has not offered these Redneck Cowboy boot sandals as evidence to explain how someone wearing cowboy boots could leave toe prints too.      Very chic in cowgirl circles but not around over 40 years ago. 

post-23549-0-32532800-1438380559.jpg

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Sorry Norseman .... my previous response was to Crowlogic and your entry slipped in between his and mine.

I figured as much.

Guest Bigfoothunter

How does a foot seem indent against what is presumed to be cartilage and bone to the degree my posted photo indicates.

How could an artificial foot be malleable enough to permit a boot heel to show through, yet be stiff enough for the toes to dig into the substrate?  Look at the entire series of prints --- there is no consistent "boot heel".  The second frame shows a fading-superimposition of two right footprints. No sign of a boot heel in the other. Its likely just differential compaction of the substrate beneath the heel pad.  Lateral displacement to the limits of the fascia could produce "edges." Press your finger hard against a plate of glass and you'll observe a similar effect.

Jeff Meldrum, PhD

Professor of Anatomy & Anthropology

Dept. of Biological Sciences

Idaho State University

921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8007

Pocatello, ID 83209-8007

208-282-4379

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest Crowlogic

I have no idea what it needs a mid tarsal break for, I do know that the more archaic the foot the more flexible it becomes like an ape.

Neanderthals had arches like us, the afarensis fossil tracks in Africa show a mid tarsal break.

I believe Meldrum has casts of just the fore foot with the toes curling downward as if they are attempting to purchase grip? How does latex feet explain that one? Can someone help me find the track cast im talking about to show crow?

But this cowboy boot stuff is pure silliness.

what impresses me about patty is her bulk, breasts and evidence of muscles flexing. if its a hoax? its more elaborate than what your giving it credit for.

It would be pure silliness if there were no cowboys involved with the making of the PGF.  If a boot like impression is perceived by some then it's not out of character knowing  what the people who made the film were.  In fact oft stated  cowboys.  It would be different if there was an artifact that was possibly from say a Tibetan Shaman then it's silly.  I challenge any proponent here to deconstruct what I've offered as a possibility by constructing a purely flesh and blood alternative.  You have in front of you how a fake might look as it does now come up with how a real foot might have left a print like that.  Sorry I can't I don't think a real live foot left it.

Crowlogic,

You're thinkin' the ridge is created with the foot flat on the ground(I think?), when the ridge is actually created after the heel is already elevated, thus there is absolutely nothing to obstruct the formation of the ridge itself as you suggest. You can see in examples showing the ridge that it is created by force bein' applied down an pushing back durin' toe off of the swing phase. We can an do often create a similar ridge, the difference is where in the foot it bends an thus generates the force from.

And you earlier mention we bipedal humans don't exhibit such a feature, when in fact this characteristic does still occur in our feet. You also asked why such a feature in such a large bipedal primate like sasquatch, could it have somethin' ta do with the compliant gait, could it simply add a greater surface area to bear its full weight durin' toe off instead of all that weight an force bein' applied to just the toes. 

Pat...

post-279-0-11983600-1438384354_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-08373800-1438384502.jpg

post-279-0-91744700-1438384607.jpg

post-279-0-06666900-1438385102.jpg

Edited by PBeaton

• gigantor unlocked this topic