Squatchy McSquatch

Why Skeptics Can Still Enjoy The Pgf

Bigfoothunter

This is deception from you, pure and simple. Totally busted. There is no legitimate reason to stretch the images in the way you have.

Why did you do that, Bigfoothunter?

See your own image illustration in post 177      http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51834-why-skeptics-can-still-enjoy-the-pgf/page-9

Several images made into one for presentation purposes. Tape measure's seen - all different sized images - nothing sinister going on here ..... least ways nothing that anyone complained about - not even Crowlogic said anything.

kitakaze

You have flattened and widened the photo of the Wallace stomper held by Dale Wallace. 

You did it here...

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo103/bmjfk63/0001b_%20copy_zpsj6nvooox.jpg

You did it here...

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo103/bmjfk63/toe_compparison_1b%20copy_zpsohjlbfbu.jpg

And now you're playing dumb. You know you had to go in manually to alter the aspect ratio of that image. You made the conscious choice to make the Wallace stomper toes appear stubbier and more squat than they actually are.

This shows exactly how you cooked the image for your agenda...

BigBCMmillerhoax.jpg

There is no possible legitimate reason to alter the Wallace stomper photo in that way. 

You are busted.

Edited by kitakaze

SweatyYeti

Then allow me to assault the film.  One thing that continued to bother me was this Charlie Gamora photo and the wedge lines as marked that fit to perfection on Patty.

There are 'wedge lines' on Snowflake, the gorilla, that match-up very nicely with Patty's...

SnowflakeGorillaPattyComp1_zpsfsuvectt.j

Apparently, Snowflake was wearing a shirt. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Crowlogic

Then allow me to assault the film.  One thing that continued to bother me was this Charlie Gamora photo and the wedge lines as marked that fit to perfection on Patty.

There are 'wedge lines' on Snowflake, the gorilla, that match-up very nicely with Patty's...

SnowflakeGorillaPattyComp1_zpsfsuvectt.j

No Sweaty Snowflake is not indicating a wedge shaped hair/tissue combination on posterior.  Skin folds etc can happen and do happen. The wedge of the Gamora suit and Patty are a bit too alike to pass over without consideration.  They are at least in the photos all but dead ringers for each other.  The head also looks reasonably small which is not usually the case in suits. 

Bigfoothunter

No Sweaty Snowflake is not indicating a wedge shaped hair/tissue combination on posterior.  Skin folds etc can happen and do happen. The wedge of the Gamora suit and Patty are a bit too alike to pass over without consideration.  They are at least in the photos all but dead ringers for each other.  The head also looks reasonably small which is not usually the case in suits. 

Let me see if I have this straight ..... the best gorilla suit experts believed that if Patty was a hoax, then it was a very good one. Then a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in body shape and the causes for the shape gave medical reasons that could explain the so-called wedge/diaper butt seen on the PGF subject.

While on the other hand, you (Crowlogic) who has no expertise in either field wishes to make arguments against the experts even though you can't say what these people said that was wrong. Sounds pretty whacked to me!

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Bigfoothunter

Anyone looking at the ever changing shadows in Patty's fur and thinking they mean anything is about as reliable as looking for shapes in clouds. Wasn't it DMaker who claimed he saw straps on the outside of Patty's fur that were there to hold her breast up.

One would think that Crowlogic would be more concerned how his man in a suit and wearing cowboy boots was able to sink into the ground 6x deeper than 200 - 250lb men. Phil the gorilla weighed 776lbs and was 5' 6" tall at the time of his death. A man in a gorilla suit doesn't weigh 776 lbs, but a well muscled gorilla in a gorilla suit does and did weigh 776lbs. If the weight cannot be achieved - then the rest of this nonsense Crowlogic purposes is little more than holding a flashlight to one's face and telling wild stories. As Kitakaze would say if a proponent was saying this stuff - Welcome to Crowlogic-ery!    :)

Edited by Bigfoothunter