TD-40

Video From North Carolina

possessed

Looks fake. Looks like a human and the reaction of camera person not realistic to me. I do believe there are Bigfoots in NC, though.

Just my opinion.

Crowlogic

He said it's real.  It is important to believe in what people tell you.  Most people are honest and reliable.........

Squatchologist

Its hard to say, the dog started running towards it and then stopped and went the other way. You would think if it was a person or someone the filmer knew the dog wouldnt have hesitated to run towards it. Not that its a huge indicator of real or fake, animals are animals and will react to thing how they feel appropriate. I will say first time i seen it i said guy in suit for sure, but how the heck do you know either way. 

Rockape

He said it's real.  It is important to believe in what people tell you.  Most people are honest and reliable.........

Actually he said...

"Either there's a Sasquatch out there or someone is trying to play a practical joke,"

I'd say that statement is absolutely true.

Shelly

Taken at face value I have to say fake, for these reasons:

It just starts with the thing standing there. 

The subject doesnt move very fast or fluidly.  You can see him bobbing as he wades through the tall grass

The person with the camera turns away to film the dog

The dog itself didnt seem overly intersted one way or another. I see dogs run and bark like that all the time. I cant say the dog was running at or away from the figure.

If you were that close to a bigfoot, and could move toward it, why not film it more?

asquared

Guy acts terrified yet runs towards subject as it starts moving, even though the dog is headed in the other direction....hmmm

TD-40

I would expect a real sasquatch to do a much better job at hiding itself in bushes, and then running quickly into thick cover rather than across a wide open path. The subject is also really small. The camera man seemed more interested in filming the dog's behavior instead of the subject, which implies that it was staged.

• Upvote 1

NCBFr

Most people are honest in my opinion.  Not so reliable though.

Teegunn

It's another video that is too grainy/jumpy/blurry to really tell.  Too many question marks with it on top of those problems anyway.  Thanks for posting though, always good to see new videos regardless.

VAfooter

Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ek5WG-DfE

Does not look that big to me. Inconclusive....

Shelly

I have seen instances where a cat has scared off a bear and a large alligator, so a large animal running from a small noisy pet is not unusual.  Not that bigfoot woul be afraid of it, just annoyed by it and the attention that it can draw.  Not that I think this is real though... 

Patterson-Gimlin

Thank you for sharing. I do find  fake videos  rather amusing and consistent. No HD money shots of mythical beasts.