Bigfoot's Reflection

Martin

Canadian documentary new on netflix.

Haven't watched it but the caption says:

Scientist, researchers and their guide face ridicule and peril striving to bring humanity and scientific method to the pursuit of bigfoot.

First released 2007

Directed by Evan Beloff

Nice short bigfoot film. Beautiful scenery.

Not really a bigfoot documentary. It's more about the trials and tribulations of researchers.

Bindernagel is gung-ho about science dropping the ball as usual.

John Green says track depth was a turning point for him.

Young guy says over the past 50 years technology has gotten much better but evidence has gotten worse.

Bindernagel say he is tired of discussing Patty and the film should be put aside for future considration.

Noll is sad gorillas are in zoos and wouldn't want a bigfoot there.

Indian Forester tells of indian lore and interesting experience.

Hot Springs crew seems genuinely interested in answers.

British sounding guy has life size Patty poster. Talks about hernia in thigh but I can't take my eyes of of messy hip area.

Edited by Martin

Admin

I saw that on netflix but didn't watch it.

Is it worth an hour of my time?

Thanks

I have seen it.  Not bad, but nothing new to add. Typical Bigfoot documentary.It is all   fantasy anyway. Most of us educated rational  people know Bigfoot certainly do not exist in the  modern world. In any world actually.

• Upvote 2

Thanks

I found it worth my time Gigantor. Bill Miller has some good stuff to say. I would consider it one of the most thoughtful Sasquatch documentaries that I have seen.

Regards

The British guy is Scottish

if you are talking about John Kirk lll

It is one of the better documentaries out there

As mentioned Bill Miller and Thomas Steenburg are in the video

I have seen it.  Not bad, but nothing new to add. Typical Bigfoot documentary.It is all   fantasy anyway. Most of us educated rational  people know Bigfoot certainly do not exist in the  modern world. In any world actually.

Well it is 8 years old so it is pre-DNA studies and not sure what you think would be new in an 8 year old video

• Upvote 1

↑↑

Excellent point, However, I don't recall  any proof since then either. Please enlighten me. I have been anxious since 1967 :)

You are barking up the wrong tree there

I don't believe that sasquatch exists

I was merely pointing out that it would be wrong to expect something new from an eight years old DVD that you were commenting on

As I stated, I believe that the movie is worth watching

Edited by MagniAesir

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Short answer is yes.  It is good down time entertainment.  Maybe not super enlightening but worth a watch for the personalities.

• 1 month later...

Crazy, I cant believe people are just seeing this now.  I saw this appear on Netflix, but saw it over 5 years ago.

I loved it personally, great editing.

• 2 months later...
Guest Bigfoothunter

Thanks

I found it worth my time Gigantor. Bill Miller has some good stuff to say. I would consider it one of the most thoughtful Sasquatch documentaries that I have seen.

Regards

The producer told me sometime later on and after being seen regularly on the Space Channel and then the Discovery Channel that it was said to be the highest in the ratings of any Sasquatch Documentary to date.

Thanks

Regards

The producer told me sometime later on and after being seen regularly on the Space Channel and then the Discovery Channel that it was said to be the highest in the ratings of any Sasquatch Documentary to date.

That is good to hear Bill.

Mike

I would love to see a DVD featuring Bill & Thomas as they are

They are like Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis

And I don't mean that in a bad way

The guys are friends and the banter between them is quite funny

You should hear them at the annual BCSCC barbecue

To clarify

Bill and Thomas appear as they are on these shows, however they don't show their humorous side

I think most people would enjoy it

Edited by MagniAesir
  • Upvote 1