Old Dog

Delayed Discovery Of Bf Footage

Taylor

It appears to be packing up a white plastic shopping bag, not typical sasquatch behavior.  The subject also appears to be wearing baggy clothing, and not to have taut muscles and fir as you would expect a sasquatch to have.  I also think a nocturnal creature with superior sight and hearing would not let someone sneak up behind them like that.  Finally, when they only release a tiny ambiguous clip like this, it makes me think the rest of the video shows the true context, in this case that it is actually a human. My guess is someone packing up their lunch, or a fisherman packing his catch.  The downstream figures (if any) are other members of his hiking party moving ahead.

Edited by Taylor

Maxtag

MK davis just did a video about this showing the trek to get down to bluff creek and the entire vid clip being discussed. They showed some interesting stuff.

• Upvote 1

Hammy

Wait! They've had this vid since 2008 and just now found this? Or am I confused? Oh well life goes on

Hammy

Maybe he's sitting on one of those portable toilets reading the paper.

• Upvote 1

Wheellug

Hands are view able, distinct separation between covered/uncovered area.  

Pants appear to be tucked into boots. 

They should have held onto the video a bit longer.  

roguefooter

^You would think with his history of making wrong assumptions he would be more careful by now.

Nope.

Edited by roguefooter

LeafTalker

MK davis just did a video about this showing the trek to get down to bluff creek and the entire vid clip being discussed. They showed some interesting stuff.

This is a new video posted by MK Davis in which he details the back story of his Bluff Creek footage,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDWFiGWx3-4

Nice find, you guys. And MK Davis has one of the best pairs of eyes in the business. He's pretty sure he inadvertently videotaped a Sasquatch person, and I am, too.

BigTreeWalker

This is a new video posted by MK Davis in which he details the back story of his Bluff Creek footage,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDWFiGWx3-4

I noticed he found some bones in that video. And of course they were assume/surmised to be from bigfoot feeding. Just by pausing the video at that point I could see some predator/scavenger canine marks on one of the bones. Did he find anything else, did he even look at anything besides the breaks, before making his supposition? If he had, that would have been usable research.

OldMort

Yes, I can't say that I agree with his research methods either. I also found it curious that he didn't want to share more detailed video of the alleged "sasquatch nest".

BigTreeWalker

Yes, I noticed that too. Something else I think I saw was with the sticks he was talking about laying on the ground. In one of the next pictures, very blurry, it looks like the subject is holding the same sticks upright like a walking stick.

Maxtag

I found the lair or nest part interesting and wanted more info on that also. Teeth marks on the bones etc

chelefoot

I think the public is going to continue to get the junk. If there is good stuff out there, the researchers are going to keep it out of the public domain, until proof is obtained - if it ever is, IMO.

• Upvote 2

Old Dog

I think the public is going to continue to get the junk. If there is good stuff out there, the researchers are going to keep it out of the public domain, until proof is obtained - if it ever is, IMO.

I agree.  Given the climate that is the Bigfoot realm these days, anyone with anything short of an actual body is going to just keep it close and share with very few.  Nothing will be proven with yet another foot cast or ambiguous photo.

• Upvote 1