Wheellug

Window Peaker

Wheellug

Just saw this one today, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0pEcwtWgkI,  window peaker. 

I kinda liked this one first off, the fluid movement and non hesitation. The eye shine and the way it behaves. 

Would like to know more or have a follow up regarding the site and window height and all. 

Edited by Wheellug
  • Upvote 1

OKBFFan

Whatever it is, it's extremely creepy. Looks almost cgi though. Why is the head ducked so low? Very odd

See-Te-Cah NC

A lack of blinking throws up a red flag for me...

Redbone
SSR Team

Breakdown video...that was quick

There is a new one on that channel of a large footprint. I almost feel bad linking it because think they are just trying to collect views.

This print looks sculpted to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgd2hp4oeY

Edited by Redbone

TedSallis

Whatever it is, it's extremely creepy. Looks almost cgi though. Why is the head ducked so low? Very odd

Yeah to me, that does not have the look of something that is even alive.  Calling foul on this, whatever it is.

Rockape

Agreed Ted, just has that fake feeling to it.

Wheellug

I still like it,however I'm thinking its actually an ape image, embedded over the outdoor scene. 

I'm not an edit expert but it, to me, appears to be a live creature, however.. the image 'tics'.  I dont know if that is because of the camera used or the copy to youtube, but it has 'tics' brief jumps, hesitations. 

The thing that makes me think ape is in a few frames when the head turns its like a young male.. 

So.. 

Either its an ape looking through a viewing window at a zoo, image embedded on the outdoor scene..

or its a pretty dang good video of something else. 

WV FOOTER

I would think that a Bigfoot would press their face right up against the glass. JMO

roguefooter

The way it's head goes up and down makes me think of a puppet. Like Oscar the Grouch.

Edited by roguefooter

BC witness

I see shoulders above the head, that make it look very much like a black bear to me. I assume that the Adirondaks have black bears.

The track does show some compressed areas in the bottom, but that could be done by pressing down with the heel of one's own foot or hand. Nearly 24" long makes it very big, even for a Sasquatch track. Most casts that I have access to are in the 14"-18" range. Is the poster trying to over-impress with size?

Redbone
SSR Team

Based on the width of the window trim I think that's possibly a 30 inch wide window (that's if the trim matches what I have where I live which is 2.5 inches)

This thing that supposedly produced a 24"  footprint barely takes up a third of the width of that window. 

Without knowing distances, I think that thing cannot be so far back that it can be much bigger than 24" wide at the shoulders.

(I never saw both shoulders but took measurements of the right shoulder to center of the eyes and doubled it. I did this while the eyes were in different positions. The eye spacing is narrow for the size of the head. The head is very large for the shoulders I think.

I did try to find some screen grabs that showed all that but it's not very clear. It sort of looks like Santa Claus...

post-21915-0-87652000-1440386973_thumb.g

(you may need to click it to animate)

Edited by Redbone

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing and the explanations. Seems to me both are obvious fakes especially the footprint.

I do think it could be considered great evidence on  Mountain Monsters.  They should send it in. Might get on television.

OkieFoot

I would think that a Bigfoot would press their face right up against the glass. JMO

I think that was the outside screen the face was looking through. The inside window has been raised up and if you listen closely you can hear what sounds like spring/summer time bugs that make that rhythmic sound at night.

My windows are that way; you raise the inside window if you want a breeze to come in without getting bugs.

It's too bad the figure didn't make some kind of sound while it was looking in.

Edited by OkieFoot

OkieFoot

Just saw this one today, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0pEcwtWgkI,  window peaker. 

I kinda liked this one first off, the fluid movement and non hesitation. The eye shine and the way it behaves. 

Would like to know more or have a follow up regarding the site and window height and all. 

Agreed.

Regarding the window: I don't know how much variation there is in window sizes and heights above the ground in various sections of the country.

This is what my windows (in OK) measured: (my windows look fairly similar to what's in the video).

Measured (not exact) from the outside, the sill was about 29-30 inches above the ground and the very top of the window is about 84 in.or 7ft. above the ground. The top of the bottom window, or middle of the windows, was about 60 in. or 5ft. above the ground.

I should stress I don't know how much similarity there would be between mine and the video's window in size and height above ground, but it might give some idea..