Wheellug

Window Peaker

Teegunn

Looks like a bear to me.  The footprint seems more likely to be fake.

Sasfooty

Looks very much like a bear to me. BFs don't normally move like that & bears do.

JustCurious

The eyes look very cat-like.  If it isn't CGI, it could be a person in a costume with cat eye contacts.  Or, it could be a large black cat.

Maxtag

Agree probability of a bear IF its an animal. Or the boogeyman.

thegeorgiahiker

When it ducked down (whether its a bear or bf), my first reaction was that it was smelling or sniffing the window?

I count 229 separate instances of people reporting Bigfoot Window Peeping all across the country.

Rockape

I don't think this is one of them Gum.

VAfooter

Looked interesting until I saw the breakdown video and they lightened up the image......

Rockape

Yeah, I agree with Roguefooter, it looks like a puppet.

Carnivore

I don't see why so many people say it looks like a bear. It looks almost nothing like a bear. The reason I don't believe it's a bear is because the eyes do not resemble a bear, nor the shape, or even the movement of it. Your brain filling in blanks if you look at that and honestly see a bear. It is most likely a costume of some sort.

Somebody suggested the lack of blinking done for them and I have to agree. It was a very effortless thing to replay the peeking part over and over and sure enough there were no blinking eyes.  I was expecting to see some evidence of eyes constricting in the light and seen nothing but plastic eyes similar to those used on a mask.  

Carnivore

He bought the eyes for the costume from Sasquatch Ontario.

Trogluddite

I count 229 separate instances of people reporting Bigfoot Window Peeping all across the country.

I would love to have some insight into your methodology. I can't generate relevant stats that quickly w/only 700 reports, let alone 7,000, 8,000, or 9,000.

He bought the eyes for the costume from Sasquatch Ontario.

Something about the eyes that I couldn't pin down until I wasn't thinking about it.  It's not that they don't blink, its that they shine like two little light bulbs lighting up.  I mean anytime you spotlight deer or other animals, or catch them in your headlights, any movement by the light or the animal creates a shift or variation in the reflected eyeshine.  These eyes never seem to waiver in their appearance.