Where You Think Bigfoot Does Not Exist.

kitakaze

Since I don't believe in playing fair, I'll remind everyone of Dmaker's words quoted in my sig.

Dmaker - There is very little human looking about Patty to me.

Edited by Rockape

That quote is out of context. I was saying that a human in a costume would not look human. That is the point of the costume after all. You know that.

I don't think that I am allowed to quote the original post since, IIRC, I made that comment in the Tar Pit.

Edited by dmaker

No, you made it in the PGF section which is how I was able to use it. It doesn't matter what you meant, it's a sharp stick and I'm going to jab you with it.

It's only a sharp stick when taken out of context. If you must use deception to make your point, then perhaps you are doing something wrong?

I think Yoda told me that. :)

Superficially maybe, but what pops out at me is the sheer bulk of Patty. Its ridiculous. Along with things like seeing the muscles move, and the 90 degree foot bend, and the McClarin comparison and the corresponding trackway.

Looks dang good to me.

As for the coast to coast Bigfoot hypothesis being upsurd. Look at any map of the distrubution of predator apex species from Columbus til now. Which direction do the red parts of the map go? Native Salmon stocks in the Pacific NW are 95% extinct. How could this mass extinction have not effected something like a Sasquatch. What about other areas of the continent?

The reason we may have no more pictures of Patty is because there may be no more Pattys in the bluff creek area to take a picture of. Its a open question and one that will not be solved with a camera trap photo, we need a body so that the full scope of science can bear down on this question.

It's only a sharp stick when taken out of context. If you must use deception to make your point, then perhaps you are doing something wrong?

I think Yoda told me that. :)

Doesn't sound like Yoda speak. Yoda speak would be "Something wrong you are doing".

But it's not deception, it's you saying something that I use as a sharp stick to poke you with. I doubt anyone who reads that thinks you had a moment of weakness and thought Patty was real.

Edited by Rockape

Very little.

Is there any doubt in your mind that the animals depicted in the photographs posted in this thread are real animals?

Your lack of doubt in the PGF does nothing to explain why there are literally thousands and thousands of photos and video footage of other large animals in North America, and only one (in your estimation) of a bigfoot?

That does not strike you as absurd? And perhaps might create some doubt in the authenticity of the one film you are not 100% sure about?

I can't even begin to estimate the odds that bigfoot exists, and behaves as described in this thread and many reports, yet we have no clear photographs or video. Or in Norses case, ONE film that he has very little doubt is a bigfoot. That is a huge problem for the bigfoot claim. You are content to just shrug and think well if Patty looks real (to you) then I guess the rest of her kind are just very, very, very good at avoiding attempts to photograph one? That makes more sense than entertaining the idea that maybe, just maybe, the more likely scenario is that Patty is not real?

I Missed your edit.

What im taking away from this is that your really not looking at the merits of the pgf. Instead your looking at odds. Which is something skeptics do alot.

Which it is the safe bet, but improbable truths do have a way of popping up from time to time. I would count the hobbit as among those....

Also lets keep something straight scientists back then did not dismiss the pgf based on quality on the contrary they based it on the fact that the creature exhibited characteristics not seen in modern apes. Namely the male ape like peaked head in conjunction with breasts.

Edited by norseman