The Strange Case Of Cullen Finnerty

Rockape

^If the painkillers affected his brain injury, and he took a lethal dose of painkillers, then I would suspect that could kill him. He vomits, inhales his vomit, leading to pneumonia and his official cause of death.

He was also found to have an enlarged heart and complained about not feeling well before he went on the trip. No physical injuries on his body or anything else to suspect foul play.

These painkillers combined with his brain injury lead to a level of psychosis. On this particular instance he took a level that was considered a lethal dose. When he was on the phone with his wife he starts hallucinating and talking to people that aren't there, and then tells his wife that he's taking his clothes off. I think it's pretty obvious that he was experiencing another psychotic episode.

Edited by roguefooter

A long list of health issues and no physical trauma doesn't add up to Bigfoot being responsible.

Unless Bigfoot is peddling painkillers out in the woods. Maybe you should contact the DEA?

Edited by roguefooter

Guest 67Mopar

A long list of health issues and no physical trauma doesn't add up to Bigfoot being responsible.

Unless Bigfoot is peddling painkillers out in the woods. Maybe you should contact the DEA?

Chinese "shills" are paid .50 cents per post vs. American's doing it for free... Wait! It's cheaper in America? 

BFF Patron

Infrasound is as ridiculous as portals, alien involvement, and Melba's human/unknown other hybrid theory. What people are describing as "infrasound" is likely the effect of fight-or-flight, or their natural sonar warning them of impeding danger. 

I have a recording of infrasound that was used on me so it is hardly in the same league as portals.         So while its effects certainly make you want to flee the area, it is a physical thing that can be recorded.     I just talked to two women the other day that were together when hit with infrasound.      One felt like she was going to loose control of her bowels (I felt a strong buzzing and pain in mine) and the other felt a tingling down her side and  just wanted to leave immediately.     So the effects seem to vary depending on the individual.     I suppose it is related to body mass as to what the effects of a certain frequency are.     Anyway, if you do field work enough, and have enough BF contact, most people eventually tick off a BF and get zapped with infrasound.    Just getting too close to a BF will do the trick in most cases.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Guest 67Mopar

Infrasound is as ridiculous as portals, alien involvement, and Melba's human/unknown other hybrid theory. What people are describing as "infrasound" is likely the effect of fight-or-flight, or their natural sonar warning them of impeding danger. 

I have a recording of infrasound that was used on me so it is hardly in the same league as portals.         So while its effects certainly make you want to flee the area, it is a physical thing that can be recorded.     I just talked to two women the other day that were together when hit with infrasound.      One felt like she was going to loose control of her bowels (I felt a strong buzzing and pain in mine) and the other felt a tingling down her side and  just wanted to leave immediately.     So the effects seem to vary depending on the individual.     I suppose it is related to body mass as to what the effects of a certain frequency are.     Anyway, if you do field work enough, and have enough BF contact, most people eventually tick off a BF and get zapped with infrasound.    Just getting too close to a BF will do the trick in most cases.  

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. Primates do not use infrasound. The effects you and others are experiencing is a nervous reaction via the sensation of pending, real and/or imagined.

Edited by 67Mopar

Guest 67Mopar

Please excuse the double post... I could not fix it otherwise.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. Primates do not use infrasound. The effects you and others are experiencing is a nervous reaction via the sensation of pending danger, real and/or imagined.

Chinese "shills" are paid .50 cents per post vs. American's doing it for free... Wait! It's cheaper in America? 

You must really want this to be about Bigfoot to write all that off as a cover up.

Gotta keep things in the gray area - that's where Bigfoot lives.

SSR Team

Just for clarity here on the infrasound stuff, I think people use the word and have in the past wrongly and in a similar way to how they use others words out of context and in a way that they shouldn't.

67mopar is right, Primates don't use Infrasound, but they do use Ultrasound and Ultrasound, just like Infrasound, does have similar effects to adult humans such as dizziness, nausea and can cause death.

I'm saying this as 67mopar ignored my original post about that and continued to pull people who are using the word infrasound which IMO is being used when it shouldn't be.

The truth is clearly, many people don't understand infrasound, myself included, and I believe are looking for a word to describe certain experiences and have adopted "infrasound" when they shouldn't have done.

Ultrasound looks to be a much more possible answer to what these experiences could be down to, because ultrasound has and continues to get documented within Primates and it causes the exact same symptoms as infrasound does.

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 1

Guest 67Mopar

The tiny Tarsier is the only primate that uses ultrasound. Also, ultrasound does not cause dizziness or nausea, though it can cause death at extreme decibels. Ultrasound can cause heating of tissue, but this is generally absorbed through the blood and surrounding tissue. There other effects, none of which include the effects of infrasound. 

Musicians are typically hyper-sensitive to infrasound, so I am quite familiar with the effects. One of the lesser talked about effects of infrasound, is vertigo and nystagmus.

You do have me thinking... If the smallest of primates (Tarsier) can emit ultrasound, the largest of primates (Sasquatch) may very-well emit infrasound. The "portals" thing I'm not on-board with, nor will I ever be.

I was talking with a music gear distributor a couple of years back, who is located in Wisconsin. He told me that his best friend was fishing, and had suddenly began to feel ill. He turned to his right, and what he described as a "huge apeman" screamed at him! He told "Wally" that it must have been there the whole time, as he would have noticed something that large as it approached. He said that his friend has not gone fishing since, and refuses to get anywhere near the woods. 

I'm not sure about infrasound and Sasquatch... Who is, really? Fear and anxiety can cause all of the listed infrasound effects. 

Edited by 67Mopar

The tiny Tarsier is the only primate that uses ultrasound. Also, ultrasound does not cause dizziness or nausea, though it can cause death at extreme decibels. Ultrasound can cause heating of tissue, but this is generally absorbed through the blood and surrounding tissue. There other effects, none of which include the effects of infrasound. 

Musicians are typically hyper-sensitive to infrasound, so I am quite familiar with the effects. One of the lesser talked about effects of infrasound, is vertigo and nystagmus.

Bolding mine. 67Mopar, not sure how in two consecutive sentences you state two different points. Vertigo is the most common state of dizziness.

BFF Patron

Please excuse the double post... I could not fix it otherwise.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. Primates do not use infrasound. The effects you and others are experiencing is a nervous reaction via the sensation of pending danger, real and/or imagined.

Would you care to explain how a nervous reaction or sensation of impending danger makes a wave form on a sound graphics analyzer?      Quite frankly a series of pressure waves is easier to explain than recording nervous reaction and sensation of pending danger on a audio digital recorder.   

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

BFF Patron

67Mopar:  You are new so probably have not read my thread in the Field Work Section.     Infrasound Preliminary Event.     No reason to rehash it here.    I believe I am the first to knowingly record infrasound from a suspected BF.