Sign in to follow this  
Crowlogic

Patty's Hairy Breasts

norseman
BFF Donor

LMAO!!!

Bigfoothunter

^^

There was a 100% chance that if Patterson encountered a Bigfoot that it would be one sex or the other. There was also a 50/50 chance that it may be a female. There was a high probability that if it was a female that it would have breast. Hardly what I would call a smoking gun. And if someone is implying that because Roger had drawn a very poor rendition of a female Bigfoot that it somehow is to imply that is his reason for allegedly making Patty out to be a female then think again and start looking for differences as well.

And what were the chances that the subject would have shaggy missiles on an allegedly aged subject that stuck out 45 degrees from the lower torso?

Patty's breasts are 60's cowboy imagination of Bigfoot breasts.

I would defer that to the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who took the time to post on that issue on this site. Maybe some here may recall his handle - I only recall him saying you were wrong.

As far as seeing breast contour through thick fur on a fuzzy image ... well that is little more than selling snake oil in my view.

Baghdad%20Bob_spinittowinit_zps8pjnhzil.

Bigfoothunter

Bigkunstler.jpg

Those drawings look to have more of a human shaped skull to me.

Squatchy McSquatch

Those drawings read like a storyboard for the PGF. Hairy breasts and all 

kitakaze

I would defer that to the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who took the time to post on that issue on this site. Maybe some here may recall his handle - I only recall him saying you were wrong.

Or you could try the search function and the words "plastic surgeon" but I understand the technology is rather mystifying for you.

As far as seeing breast contour through thick fur on a fuzzy image ... well that is little more than selling snake oil in my view.

Sweet hot bananas you are on fire today. Said by the same man who uses the same fuzzy images to claim mouth movement...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/53593-two-quick-questions-re-the-subject-of-the-pgf/?p=956816

Squatchy McSquatch

Or you could try the search function and the words "plastic surgeon" but I understand the technology is rather mystifying for you.

post-18602-0-67604400-1465021295_thumb.j

The 'board certified plastic surgeon' was the alleged peer reviewer in Munns/Meldrum's article found here: http://www2.isu.edu/rhi/pdf/Munns-%20Meldrum%20Final%20draft.pdf

The 'board certified plastic surgeon' is not named in the final draft of the article.

The 'board certified plastic surgeon' is referenced roughly 33 times by BFH 

There is no evidence that the 'board certified plastic surgeon ever posted on this board.

Despite Miller deferring to 'the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who took the time to post that issue on this site.'

• Upvote 1

Squatchy McSquatch

Click for hairy mammary glands

post-18602-0-08477200-1465023233_thumb.g

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

kitakaze

They could be smooth as a baby's bottom and you'd still have 60's cowboy imagination comedy riot that is her breasts

sticking straight out like Cuban missiles. You could literally set a couple of pints on top of these...

patterson-false-color-breasts.jpg

Patty looks far more like Mort Kuntler's original imaginary depiction of the William Roe account, and Patterson's subsequent yoink of that depiction, than to anything that Roe himself had his daughter illustrate, which he approved and sent to John Green...

Roe-Patterson-composite-600-px-tiny-Sept

That is very key. Patty looks closest to the imaginary Kunstler depiction, the one that put the bug in Patterson's Bigfoot bass bin, not the Roe illustration.

Bigfoothunter

Sweet hot bananas you are on fire today. Said by the same man who uses the same fuzzy images to claim mouth movement...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/53593-two-quick-questions-re-the-subject-of-the-pgf/?p=956816

I am not chasing down the surgeon who posted to this site over your nonsense. I will give you a hint - it was during the diaper butt discussion as well as the breast BS. There were skeptics following and participating in that discussion when the surgeon posted there.

And I would not have mentioned the facial change had the lips been covered with thick hair as only you and Crowlogic appear to possess that ability. I am also not impressed with your playing with the light and contrast of an image to show what you want it to in much the same way skeptics criticized MK Davis of doing.

The facial change cannot be attributed to altering the image as its just two views seen on the cibachromes made directly from the original film.

Pattys%20facial%20change%20animation%202

Crowlogic

I am not chasing down the surgeon who posted to this site over your nonsense. I will give you a hint - it was during the diaper butt discussion as well as the breast BS. There were skeptics following and participating in that discussion when the surgeon posted there.

And I would not have mentioned the facial change had the lips been covered with thick hair as only you and Crowlogic appear to possess that ability. I am also not impressed with your playing with the light and contrast of an image to show what you want it to in much the same way skeptics criticized MK Davis of doing.

The facial change cannot be attributed to altering the image as its just two views seen on the cibachromes made directly from the original film.

Great except only one side of the mouth is dropping.  Hmmm I wonder if Charlie Tuna was inside the suit.  The mouth is tilting with a stationary left side dropping straight across to the dropped  right side.  

Squatchy McSquatch

You introduced the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon into this discussion.

You assured he took the time to post on this board, even though you couldn't recall his name.

Much like 'the guy'... like the beer that was just a beer... the 'Board Certified Plastic Surgeon"...

Never posted here. 

norseman
BFF Donor

There is nothing unnatural about Patty's breasts.

Squatchy McSquatch

^^^ Except they were manmade, at the wrong angle and point of protruberance, and affixed to a bloke in a suit..

Don't try to talk chests to a chest man ;)

norseman
BFF Donor

You have met your match..... when I die I plan to roll around in a field of em.... ;)

SweatyYeti

Great except only one side of the mouth is dropping.  Hmmm I wonder if Charlie Tuna was inside the suit.  The mouth is tilting with a stationary left side dropping straight across to the dropped  right side.  

So, we now know that the skeptics can see the mouth/lip movement. :thumbsup:

Here is some similar lip movement...of Fred Gwynne's....starting at about the 5:45 mark...

Sign in to follow this