Crowlogic

Wallace Stompers On Blue Mountain Road.

Crowlogic

This thread is specifically devoted to the Blue Mt  Rd tracks.  By all rational observation they appear as dead ringers to the Ray Wallace set known as the "split heel" set.  I've posted photos here of the tracks and the stompers that by all rational observation made them.  There are arrows pointing to the raised soil line left by the hollow of the split in the heel of the stomper with the split heel.  BTW the lower stomper photo in the top photo was reversed to show better the mutual relation between it and the road print.

af4_zpsyouw8ms7.jpg

wallace_lftfoot1_zps1ru2s48s.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic
  • Upvote 2

Drew

Yeah, it is well known that this is a hoax.

Only the hard core Footers could argue otherwise.  I'd bet eaven Cliff Barackman would have a question or two about these prints.

• Upvote 1

Crowlogic

Yeah, it is well known that this is a hoax.

Only the hard core Footers could argue otherwise.  I'd bet eaven Cliff Barackman would have a question or two about these prints.

Cliff showed some integrity with his work on London Tracks I have some respect for him.

Bigfoothunter

By all rational observation they appear as dead ringers to the Ray Wallace set known as the "split heel" set.

af4_zpsyouw8ms7.jpg

So when is it rational to ignore a clearer print over a poor quality image so to claim a heel line exist  Pretty lame in my view.

debris_zpsjfz4cbdh.jpg

Once the debris that is too large to have come out of the heel crack of the carving is removed - and the areas of complete absence of debris  is removed, then all that is left is a few small clods of debris like the rest scattered across the hind foot. None of which can be realistically and rationally considered as a heel crack line.

562fda7b-7320-4155-89be-0f7c16376d70_zps

To accept otherwise in light of the misaligned reference points of the split ball and toe size and alignments issues with the right foot carving is considered, then the clods of dirt don't really mean a thing.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic

By all rational observation they appear as dead ringers to the Ray Wallace set known as the "split heel" set.

af4_zpsyouw8ms7.jpg

So when is it rational to ignore a clearer print over a poor quality image so to claim a heel line exist  Pretty lame in my view.

debris_zpsjfz4cbdh.jpg

Once the debris that is too large to have come out of the heel crack of the carving is removed - and the areas of complete absence of debris  is removed, then all that is left is a few small clods of debris like the rest scattered across the hind foot. None of which can be realistically and rationally considered as a heel crack line.

562fda7b-7320-4155-89be-0f7c16376d70_zps

To accept otherwise in light of the misaligned reference points of the split ball and toe size and alignments issues with the right foot carving is considered, then the clods of dirt don't really mean a thing.

You're sort of comical and sad at the same time.  You've posted grossly enlarged photos that pixelate the daylights out of the detail.  What none of your contortions explain is how a nice little line of dirt the correct length and position to match the Wallace stomper  got there as it appears. I'm going to make a little prediction here and now.  You are going to remain alone in your supporting that the Blue Mt photos are anything but a Wallace stomper.  I don't see a herd of proponents descending in your defense and heaven knows there's enough of them looking to nail me.  There hasn't even been a whisper of the Wallace copied real prints to make those stompers as we see them.  

The debris you claim didn't all have to be in the crack.  It could have been on the section near the crack and when the materials released larger clumps came down with the finer particles in the crack.

• Upvote 3

Faenor

They look as fake as a three dollar bill. Why defend them who knows I guess one of the lines in the sand or something. Same reason there were still holdouts in that Skookum cast thread. My advice would be to stick to defending more realistic and likely to be authentic prints maybe the cripple foot.

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic:

The debris you claim didn't all have to be in the crack.  It could have been on the section near the crack and when the materials released larger clumps came down with the finer particles in the crack.

So how do you choose which piece of debris can from a crack and which ones rolled down from the side of the top edge of the track?

Better yet .... mark what pebbles you believe made the so-called line and let us see what it looks like.     :)

They look as fake as a three dollar bill. Why defend them who knows I guess one of the lines in the sand or something. Same reason there were still holdouts in that Skookum cast thread. My advice would be to stick to defending more realistic and likely to be authentic prints maybe the cripple foot.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it would be nice to have heard it from someone who explain in detail their conclusions Vs someone who hasn't a clue as where to start.

Question:  Are you and Crowlogic using the same rational expertise you guys demonstrated over a 13" track being made by a 9" stomper?

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic

Just look at the normal photograph and the straight raised heel line of soil. the one with my arrow points to will tell you the material directly connected with the crack.  Other debris could likely have contaminated the track detail. I believe you are posting different photos as if it's all the same photo.  The heel line in my photos are distinct.  I suspect if one were to have photographed the entire track way in detail much would differ in detail.  However that line in the roadway is from the Wallace split heel regardless of how much woo you wish to pour over it.

Bigfoothunter

Just look at the normal photograph and the straight raised heel line of soil. the one with my arrow points to will tell you the material directly connected with the crack.likely have contaminated the track detail. I believe you are posting different photos as if it's all the same photo. 

One would think that you learned something from the 15" and 13" track discussion and how misleading the long views were.

We are dealing with the same track seen in post 5 (second photo with the solid red arrow) but from a different angle. It takes no expertise to look for some of the matching ground cracks and debris arrangements in each. So before you start trying to tell me everything I know far better than you, get your bearings straight as to what you are looking at so to at least appear to be informed.

Your image

wallace_lftfoot1_zpsy9u6lltd.jpg

Same image from a different perspective

flattened%20substrate%201b_zps3zlrufd0.j

0001__zps4ioh2i7l.jpg

Let me know when you get up to speed and recognize that we are talking about the same track and which has the superior clarity for scrutinizing detail.  it's either the first (your choice) or the third (my choice)

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 2

Faenor

Look at the realistic splayed toes the signature mid tarsal break the great depth at least 6x that of a man. Those don't look fake at all!

Drew

I'm going to ask Cliff, and I'm going to ask the Good Doctor the following:

Do you now classify the Blue Mountain trackway as a hoax?

Let's see what they say, shall we?

I will guess that the answers will be something like the following:

CLIFF: The trackway certainly has some indications of a hoax, more study needs to be done.

DR. JEFF: While some of the features could be hoaxed, the preponderance points to a real trackway.

Bigfoothunter

Look at the realistic splayed toes the signature mid tarsal break the great depth at least 6x that of a man. Those don't look fake at all!

Can you be more precise .... are you commenting that the mid-tarsal break should be present in the track above in post 9?

Bigfoothunter

Drew:

CLIFF: The trackway certainly has some indications of a hoax, more study needs to be done.

DR. JEFF: While some of the features could be hoaxed, the preponderance points to a real trackway.

So what is your point, Drew ... Cliff and Jeff  believe the Sasquatch is real and you haven't been swayed by their opinions so far - so what difference will it matter to you what either of those two say about the BCM tracks.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic

The green arrows point to the split heel line.  What made the line?  How is it that Ray Wallace just happened to perfectly craft a replica of not one but two stompers that match those prints.  So far nobody has come forward and agreed with Bigfoothunter's  presentations and positions.

0001__zpsg11ihmg8.jpg

Drew

Drew:

So what is your point, Drew ... Cliff and Jeff  believe the Sasquatch is real and you haven't been swayed by their opinions so far - so what difference will it matter to you what either of those two say about the BCM tracks.

My point is, that if Cliff and The Doctor think the London Trackway is a hoax, the Blue Mtn tracks have the same indicators of a hoax.  

I want to see what they say, now that this is completely obvious, based on Cliff's findings on the London Trackway