Jump to content

Wallace Stompers On Blue Mountain Road.


Guest Crowlogic

Recommended Posts

OldMort
31 minutes ago, Bigfoothunter said:

It has been posted to death that the tracks were made in a shallow layer of dust to which a child could make prints all the way to the base of the road

 

Yet apparently Green found this same exact area of tracks so compelling that he chose to make a cast of one.... 

 

bcm4.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, PBeaton said:

^ An... ?

 

 

An .......  nothing but conspiracy minded Jibber-Jabber. 

 

Green is not making a cast, but was using some glue concept that Abbott told him about so they could lift the track out. The goal was to impregnate the track with this glue resign which proved difficult without eroding the track. While leaving to meet some Zoologist to bring them back to see the tracks - they found upon their return that the road crew thought they had finished, so the tracks were bladed - including the ones waiting to dry so to be lifted out.

5_.jpg

12_15''_BCM_glue_in_track.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
PBeaton

I recall, an if I recall the glue wouldn't set properly. They had also waited for the zoologists before castin' any of the good prints, so they could be viewed first.

 

I'm not hearin' a explanation for the image of the 13 inch cast bein' quite a bit deeper than the boot tracks above an below it, that John specifically described an photographed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
OldMort
2 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

An .......  nothing but conspiracy minded Jibber-Jabber. 

 

 

An......  just one picture contradicts a thousand words of actual "Jibber-Jabber"....

 

bcm3.jpg

 

"And each one fails to see that what ever soil condition they choose to call it - it doesn't take away from the fact that the man's shoe print didn't sink into the ground and yet the Bigfoot print did." - BFH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by OldMort
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Squatchy McSquatch
8 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

How many real actual Bigfeets did John Green observe in his lifetime?

 

The answer is zero. :) 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bigfoothunter
8 hours ago, OldMort said:

 

An......  just one picture contradicts a thousand words of actual "Jibber-Jabber"....

 

bcm3.jpg

 

"And each one fails to see that what ever soil condition they choose to call it - it doesn't take away from the fact that the man's shoe print didn't sink into the ground and yet the Bigfoot print did." - BFH

 

 

It doesn't take any sense to know that an inch of dust holds no weight any more than an inch of powdered snow. Yet a snow plow can pile that same powdered snow and after it becomes compacted from weather - it will hold a persons weight and not allow it to sink all the way to the ground surface. The same could be compared to a freshly tilled garden and how the soil then holds no weight, but after only a few rains -  the soil compacts. The photograph Green took of his shoe prints within inches of the 13" track was on built up road dirt that had settled to the point that it too had become compacted. Green found it to be a shock that he could walk atop of soil that someone or something was able to make prints  deep foot impressions in. And even the large foot impressions didn't make it all the way to the road surface.

 

As far as I know - no one has ever suggested that the shallow dust build-up on the road or at its edge would ever support weight.

8 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

 

The answer is zero. :) 

 

 

 

You appear to know little about John Green. Raised five children, worked as a newspaper man to support in family, became involved in politics, and collected reports pertaining to the Sasquatch. His time in the bush was limited because of all his other responsibilities. The seeing a Sasquatch isn't about the amount of times one looked for it, but rather being at the right place at the right time to cross paths with one so to see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
PBeaton

I had quoted John about that dust a couple pages back..."Deep dust stirred up by the road equipment was the only material the tracks would show in, and it was so soft that human tracks would sink in it to almost equal depth." 

 

We know John took notice of the ground he was walkin' on, he discussesd it an photographed it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Squatchy McSquatch
2 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

 

 

You appear to know little about John Green. Raised five children, worked as a newspaper man to support in family, became involved in politics, and collected reports pertaining to the Sasquatch. His time in the bush was limited because of all his other responsibilities. The seeing a Sasquatch isn't about the amount of times one looked for it, but rather being at the right place at the right time to cross paths with one so to see it.

 

I know that John Green never had a sighting. He was never in the right place at the right time.

 

Yet you offer his 'knowledge' of tracks as indisputable.

 

It's like letting a guy who's never driven fix your car.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PBeaton

^ Funny, because you didn't see the tracks in person...yet here you offerin' your uhhhh..."knowledge" ;);) 

 

It's like lettin' a guy who knows nothin' of the tracks...explain them...oh...wait ! haha ! :drinks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bigfoothunter
30 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

 

I know that John Green never had a sighting. He was never in the right place at the right time.

 

Yet you offer his 'knowledge' of tracks as indisputable.

 

It's like letting a guy who's never driven fix your car.

 

It appears that you have made the same remarks twice - and back to back. I will address them both only once.

 

Your comment "Yet you offer his 'knowledge' of tracks as indisputable" is just another false statement you have made.

 

I offered Green's observations concerning the tracks that he observed where he and others could not make impressions as deep as the large barefoot tracks had done. I then shared the photos showing this. I will point out once again that Green had a pair of stompers  and understood the laws of physics. A man's weight spread over a larger rigid surface like a stomper will not cause him to make deeper impressions than his weight spread over a smaller surface such as a rigid shoe sole area could do in the same soil. And it is that law of physics that is indisputable.

 

Before the photos that support what Green had said were ever shared - Kitakaze demanded that photographic proof be shown. It's been done and one of your responses was that the laws of physics didn't apply.  A member claiming to actually have a degree in Physics had posted that you were wrong about that. The nice thing is one doesn't even need to understand the physics of all this. They have witnessed these things in  everyday life whether it be stepping up a pile of road dirt or a pile of snow to know how compaction works. You understand it as well or else you'd put on those stompers you claim to have and disprove the laws of physics. The "I will prove it when I am ready" excuse is something a child says when they have no other way out of a false claim. It simply has no value here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Squatchy McSquatch
57 minutes ago, PBeaton said:

^ Funny, because you didn't see the tracks in person...yet here you offerin' your uhhhh..."knowledge" ;);) 

 

It's like lettin' a guy who knows nothin' of the tracks...explain them...oh...wait ! haha ! :drinks:

 

Pat the BCM tracks are laughably fake.

43 minutes ago, Bigfoothunter said:

 

It appears that you have made the same remarks twice - and back to back. I will address them both only once.

 

Your comment "Yet you offer his 'knowledge' of tracks as indisputable" is just another false statement you have made.

 

I offered Green's observations concerning the tracks that he observed where he and others could not make impressions as deep as the large barefoot tracks had done. I then shared the photos showing this. I will point out once again that Green had a pair of stompers  and understood the laws of physics. A man's weight spread over a larger rigid surface like a stomper will not cause him to make deeper impressions than his weight spread over a smaller surface such as a rigid shoe sole area could do in the same soil. And it is that law of physics that is indisputable.

 

Before the photos that support what Green had said were ever shared - Kitakaze demanded that photographic proof be shown. It's been done and one of your responses was that the laws of physics didn't apply.  A member claiming to actually have a degree in Physics had posted that you were wrong about that. The nice thing is one doesn't even need to understand the physics of all this. They have witnessed these things in  everyday life whether it be stepping up a pile of road dirt or a pile of snow to know how compaction works. You understand it as well or else you'd put on those stompers you claim to have and disprove the laws of physics. The "I will prove it when I am ready" excuse is something a child says when they have no other way out of a false claim. It simply has no value here.

 

Miller I'm not Kitakaze.

 

I doubt that you have any formal training in the laws of physics and your hero worship of John Green means nothing.

 

 

7 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

You understand it as well or else you'd put on those stompers you claim to have and disprove the laws of physics. The "I will prove it when I am ready" excuse is something a child says when they have no other way out of a false claim. It simply has no value here.

 

Already done. The images will be posted when I feel like it, when I have decided you have given yourself enough rope. We're almost there, but not quite.

 

 

[7min ago quote should be attributed to "Bigfoot Hunter" Bill Miller, not me.]

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PBeaton
1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

 

Pat the BCM tracks are laughably fake.

In your opinion, an that's fine with me Squatchy McSquatch.

 

My response was to your goin' on about John havin' never seen one an the lack of relevance to the conversation on the BCM tracks ? The fact John has never seen a sasquatch bears no significance in his seein' hundreds of tracks, you know, what we're actually talkin' bout here.  

 

Have you ever actually seen an alleged sasquatch track ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bigfoothunter
5 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

 

Pat the BCM tracks are laughably fake.

 

Miller I'm not Kitakaze.

 

I doubt that you have any formal training in the laws of physics and your hero worship of John Green means nothing.

 

 

Of course you are not Kitakaze - Kitakaze had the ability to research.

 

And about my formal training - I certainly debunked Dennett's BS claim - and had the support of someone with a degree in it correct you concerning how it applied to track depth. I beieve you were told that anyone who had physics at an elementary level would know what you had said was wrong.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013_zpsife78trr.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
×
×
  • Create New...