Old Dog

Pgf Not Seen Before.

Backdoc

The dog ate my homework

chelefoot

Ok, let's not make fun of Squatchy's misfortune in regards to his garage. But, since you did claim to be making the suit, Squatchy, can you at least tell us exactly what happened to the remains?

Backdoc

"PGF not seen before" thread:

I cannot remember really when I first saw any enhanced video of the PGF offered. 

My timeline goes a bit like this:

-1975 or so, I saw the movie in the theaters of Bigfoot 'Monsters' with Peter Graves.

-1980's Due to VCRs was able to rent a few videos on the subject.  Some of these had enlarged videos of the PGF

-1990s and beyond.  It was about this time as I recall that a stable PGF was even available to be viewed.  For instance, prior to this you got to watch the shaking of the video and then it calmed down and then we saw the look back.  Once it was stabilized, everything moved around Patty but Patty stayed in frame so we could finally take a closer look at Patty.

Many impressions by skeptics have been made on the PGF from the early shaky versions of the PGF.

Now, not only do we have some images which are stable, but they are crisp and can be ran at various speeds, stills, reversed, and so on.  I often wonder if the enhanced video had come out first as the first impression of the PGF, would it move more people.

As the saying goes, you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.  it would seem the PGF has gone nearly as far as it can go.  The hope now I would think is to see anything from the second reel or any pics or video of others who may have come across Bluff Creek days later.

Unfortunately, the poor quality of the PGF's unveiling left a bad impression to some.  If they don't take a second look now, they have little chance to consider changing their minds. 

Backdoc

Edited by Backdoc

SweatyYeti

Backdoc wrote:

It would seem the PGF has gone nearly as far as it can go.  The hope now I would think is to see anything from the second reel or any pics or video of others who may have come across Bluff Creek days later.

That's not the case, Backdoc. This Film has more work still to be done, on it.  Lots more. :)

• Upvote 1

PBeaton

SweatyYeti,

I agree, it has more to tell.

:drinks:

Pat...

SweatyYeti

^

It sure does, Pat... :thumbsup:

One detail which hasn't been analysed much, as of yet...is the ripple that runs up and down Patty's right thigh...(from the hard impact of the foot on the ground.)

That ripple may be able to give us a rough estimate of Patty's body weight.

And there are other lines of analysis which haven't been explored/analysed thoroughly, yet. :)

KY Squatcher

I must agree with Bill, It has to be something real. The stablized film shows quit a bit of detail that i had not noticed in the original version.

Bigfoothunter

Ok, let's not make fun of Squatchy's misfortune in regards to his garage. But, since you did claim to be making the suit, Squatchy, can you at least tell us exactly what happened to the remains?

Squatchy cannot seem to answer your question.

chelefoot

^that actually answers it perfectly.

Squatchy McSquatch

The remains got wet and mouldy and went in a Budget/Regional 10 yard bin.

I took and shared pictures within the community. 

Just not here.

Backdoc

^^^

Ahh so you say you

1) took pics

2) shared them

So what reason can you give for not sharing them with us?

kitakaze

No where have I...?

Ah yes...

I have posted many times that I took two photos once I saw the subject in my telescopic lens. The subject was moving up a mountain - was covered in a cinnamon colored fur - and very broad across its back. I have never sold the photo rights, and I share my experience with customers

Not a super secret to those who come here to see it. When I get a good film to compare it to, then I will publish my work. Other than that - what purpose would I have for posting it to the Internet so those like yourself who go strictly on their gut feelings will just ignore it.

If Squatchy gives the same line of reasoning for not sharing really, really real Bigfoot photos except for those who pay for a ride in the magical mystery go-kart, will you be ready for fairness today, Backdoc? I think so. 

norseman

The remains got wet and mouldy and went in a Budget/Regional 10 yard bin.

I took and shared pictures within the community. 

Just not here.

So you threw away the best evidence that the PGF is a hoax because it was wet and moldy......

As a proponent of the PGF? I would have liked to have seen that evidence sincerely.

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

^^

It would take time for something to lay wet and mold. I believe McSquatch's story is morphing with his need to make excuses for his zero evidence to back up what he has said.

You may also noticed that he said that he 'took and shared pictures with the community' .... so what community was that and why not here? He had no problem posting about his alleged project that he put so much work into, but when prompted to do so, he can't produce a shred of evidence to support his tale.

Backdoc

^^^

We must assume he took "modern" pics. That is, we are not talking about using a 1970s camera and mailing the pics away never to be seen again. Today Everyone owns a phone camera / cell phone or other digital phone. Few even buy film anymore. Those pics would still be stored somewhere. Perhaps for insurance purposes. Maybe the insurance adjuster who delt with the caved- in roof took pictures of it. If the suit was real, pics of it exist.

Squatchy I know many of us doubt your suit as you would doubt us if we were telling such a story. Just settle this by showing us the Pics and we can all move on.

Otherwise I am going to believe you are:

A bloke without a suit.

Backdoc