Sasfooty

Bigfoot Chases Car In Colorado

Scarecrow

I've never seen a Sasquatch run, but I have to say that the flailing arms of this thing instantly make me believe this is some guy in a suit and not the real deal.

norseman

Who knows? This form of evidence gets us nowhere.

roguefooter

It's a good thing this person just decided to pull out her camera and start filming the car's rearview monitor for some odd reason.

norseman

They claim they hit something and backed up.

Any hairs caught in the grill?

David NC

What would be really crazy is they drop their buddy off and drive away to film backing up and he disappears before they can get back to him. One guy already got hit and killed by a car trying to hoax people with a costume. Probably not even worth taking bets on how many more people get injured, shot , hit by a car before they stop doing this.

LeafTalker

It's HUGE. 

Thanks for posting this, Sasfooty. I hadn't seen the video. 

Darryl Jones, who's a good observer, had this to say in the comments (and I think he's dead on):

I downloaded the "send in" version and watched it frame-by-frame. It looks like this is a smaller one that gets off the ground and breaks away from the grip of a larger, darker one. You can see movement around(mostly to the right and up) where this thing gets up off the ground. What I'm saying is that you can see this thing moving, but you can also see something that looks like a darker creature to the right. It doesn't quite look like you are seeing just the darkness behind the thing that is getting off the ground.

• Upvote 1

Sasfooty

I can see that other one, too, LT. I was thinking that they may have hit a juvenile & the larger ones were bending over it when the car came backing toward them.

It doesn't feel like a hoax.

• Upvote 1

LeafTalker

You have good eyes!  :)

I think I had a dim awareness that there were some other bumpy black things still back there, when the runner emerged from the clump, but I was so impressed by the size of the runner that I forgot about the bumps. 

Funny, what the mind does -- what it discards and what it keeps. It's hard to keep the entire picture in the forefront of your brain, with all its detail. Or it is for me, anyway. 

It doesn't feel like a hoax to me, either.