kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

kitakaze

This thread is for discussion of the following Bigfoot suit made by Chris Walas...

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-24%20at%2012.25.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%207.00.5

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.52.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.48.

Arms as compared by Gigantofootecus...

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%2012.01.

I think the suit is very impressive.It compares very well with Patty in the texture, the upper arm length, the appearance of musculature, the bulk in chest and torso, the diaper butt, the cone head and heavy brow.The shoulder muscles, biceps, back of neck, cone head, robust torso, pronounced buttocks, all are very, very good.

Walas is sending me more of the suit next week after Halloween which I will post here. He made the suit from scraps for a documentary project he is working on. He plans to rework the suit next year when he continues his project. It is important to note that Patty inspired the look of what I call Wally, but it was not meant to be a PGF recreation.

• Upvote 2

Bigfoothunter

^^

Anyone claiming they can determine texture in those images is selling snake-oil IMO. In this case - it's Kitakaze doing it again.

• Upvote 1

Kit, the top bar is the Walas suit elbow, the middle bar is Patty's elbow, the bottom bar is the hip joint for both suits. The whole point was to illustrate the distance from the elbow to the hip joint for Patty and the Walas suit. Patty's elbow is significantly closer to her hip joint. Walas obviously didn't use elbow extensions, if there is such a thing. Can you smell what I'm cookin' here?

kitakaze

^^

Anyone claiming they can determine texture in those images is selling snake-oil IMO. In this case - it's Kitakaze doing it again.

Yes, I think the colour and Patterns of lighter and darker areas are similar, though not as pronounced because Wally is in shade whereas Patty is directly in the sun.

Kit, the top bar is the Walas suit elbow, the middle bar is Patty's elbow, the bottom bar is the hip joint for both suits. The whole point was to illustrate the distance from the elbow to the hip joint for Patty and the Walas suit. Patty's elbow is significantly closer to her hip joint. Walas obviously didn't use elbow extensions, if there is such a thing. Can you smell what I'm cookin' here?

No, that is your subjective opinion. I think the actual elbow for both is between the fist and second line, but both images are taken at a certain millisecond where the elbow appears much lower. Both Wally and Patty can be seen in other frames where the elbow appears much higher.

I can smell your cooking, but I disagree what the dish is.

Comparison of what I think is the same elbow illusion with Wally and Patty...

Bigelbows7.jpg

Bigblur.jpg

salubrious

^^

Yes, I think the colour and Patterns of lighter and darker areas are similar, though not as pronounced because Wally is in shade whereas Patty is directly in the sun.

No, that is your subjective opinion. I think the actual elbow for both is between the fist and second line, but both images are taken at a certain millisecond where the elbow appears much lower. Both Wally and Patty can be seen in other frames where the elbow appears much higher.

I can smell your cooking, but I disagree what the dish is.

Comparison of what I think is the same elbow illusion with Wally and Patty...

Bigelbows7.jpg

Its really clear here that Patty's elbow is in an entirely different place. Its not subjective- its easy to see. If you don't see it they have a word for that, similar to the name of a famous river. Gigantofootecus called it (+1 BTW).

I do agree though its an impressive suit- and definitively shows beyond any doubt, beyond debate (not that that will stop anyone here) that Patty is something other.

Thanks for the excellent evidence showing that Patty is not a dude in a suit.

SweatyYeti

Here is another example of kitakaze's placement of body parts...

kitzoWackyBones1_zps5jdppaj7.jpg

Salubrious wrote:

Its not subjective- its easy to see. If you don't see it they have a word for that, similar to the name of a famous river. 

What kit is doing now, Salubrious....is exactly the same thing he has done before....he simply says whatever it is he wants to "see". It doesn't mean that kit actually sees it that way. 

He did it with Bob in a Morris suit...regarding the location of Bob's arm bones......and with regards to Bob's "glass eye"....("I see just what Bob described...it blew me away when I first saw it")....he did it with the Harley Hoffman video subject....and he did it with the Blevins Monstrosity.

If you can't see the pattern here.....then, I suggest you look harder. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Rockape

What is the origin of these photos? Are they stills from a video?

roguefooter

It's amazing how much Walas' suit looks like the one in the Independence Day video-

30bog9s.jpg

• Upvote 1

kitakaze

I agree they do look similar, though the IDF suit is rather clunky.

Its really clear here that Patty's elbow is in an entirely different place. Its not subjective- its easy to see. If you don't see it they have a word for that, similar to the name of a famous river. Gigantofootecus called it (+1 BTW).

I do agree though its an impressive suit- and definitively show beyond any doubt, beyond debate (not that that will stop anyone here) that Patty is something other.

Thanks for the excellent evidence showing that Patty is not a dude in a suit.

Here's where the elbow appears to be (when I say appear, that is different from where I think the actual suit wearer's elbow is, simply how the suit disguises it)...

Bigelbows8.jpg

The yellow dots mark the inside and outside of the joint.

Again with the original images for comparison...

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.48.

Can you indicate where you think the inside and outside of the joint appears to be? Again, where it appears, not where you might try and guess the actual elbow to be.

Squatchy McSquatch

While I agree it's a good effort for an established professional in His Field...

It's a bit blurry...

Why doesn't it look more like this?

post-18602-0-38559000-1445913623.png

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

So I'm assuming the 'Patty inspiration but not a recreation' is the out for Walas?

Has some features that look like Patty- that's because it's inspired by Patty..

Doesn't look like Patty at all- that's because it's not a recreation..

In other words it's just another suit to make dumb comparisons with. If someone wants a suit to compare to Patty then make a friggin Patty suit already, not a 'sort of' Patty suit that has an exit plan from failing.

That's Kitakaze's MO .... just make up what you want people to believe  and hope they are so dumb not to know any better.

While I agree it's a good effort for an established professional in His Field...

It's a bit blurry...

It might look like that if your image was degraded to a pixelated blur.

Squatchy McSquatch

As opposed to people who spend large parts of their adult lives chasing myths and unable to HuntBigfoot...

Notice I didn't use the word 'dumb' :)

So I'm assuming the 'Patty inspiration but not a recreation' is the out for Walas?

Has some features that look like Patty- that's because it's inspired by Patty..

Doesn't look like Patty at all- that's because it's not a recreation..

In other words it's just another suit to make dumb comparisons with. If someone wants a suit to compare to Patty then make a friggin Patty suit already, not a 'sort of' Patty suit that has an exit plan from failing.

That's Kitakaze's MO .... just make up what you want people to believe  and hope they are so dumb not to know any better.

It's a bit blurry...

It might look like that if your image was degraded to a pixelated blur.

Here's some pixelated blur.

Now run along and hunt me a bigfoot.

Make him squatchy and extra crispy.

post-18602-0-97496900-1445916421.jpg

• Upvote 2