kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

Bigfoothunter

^^

As opposed to people who spend large parts of their adult lives chasing myths and unable to HuntBigfoot...

Notice I didn't use the word 'dumb' :)

Using the word 'dumb' isn't necessary for the response speaks for itself. For instance - what percentage of people spend a large part of their life chasing myths as most, if not all people spend the majority of their lives working to support themselves, thus another portion of their lives is devoted to sleeping so to be able to be rested enough to do it all over again the next day.

So when carefully considered ... what you said makes no sense, nor is it realistic.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

dmaker

Have you not spent a large part of your adult life chasing bigfoot, bigfoothunter?  Your success rate would seem to be zero.

• Upvote 3

SweatyYeti

^

It's not zero if his alleged sighting was real. :)

Patterson-Gimlin

dmaker :

Has not everyone who has sought mythical beasts ?

Back on topic. I find the suit in no way similar to the Patterson film. It is my honest opinion of poor quality with lots of flaws and wrinkles.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Bigfoothunter

Have you not spent a large part of your adult life chasing bigfoot, bigfoothunter?  Your success rate would seem to be zero.

The answer is that I have not spent a large part of my adult life chasing Bigfoot. It would be far accurate to say that I have spent a large part of my adult life battling cancer and the injuries I have suffered as a result of it .... not to mention other disabling injuries as well.

As said before - I have seen one in BC in 2003, thus my success rate is more than zero.

So once again you do not know what you are talking about.

Back on topic. I find the suit in no way similar to the Patterson film. It is my honest opinion of poor quality with lots of flaws and wrinkles.

I agree as well, not to mention that it was designed for the head to sit above the shoulders - unlike Patty.

dmaker

The answer is that I have not spent a large part of my adult life chasing Bigfoot. It would be far accurate to say that I have spent a large part of my adult life battling cancer and the injuries I have suffered as a result of it .... not to mention other disabling injuries as well.

As said before - I have seen one in BC in 2003, thus my success rate is more than zero.

So once again you do not know what you are talking about.

I agree as well, not to mention that it was designed for the head to sit above the shoulders - unlike Patty.

I am sorry to hear of your health issues. I hope you have it beat.

Yes, your claim is that you have seen one in 2003. You understand the value of unsubstantiated anecdotes, right?  

Bigfoothunter

^^

I understand what an unsubstantiated anecdote is for I witnessed it when someone said his garage roof collapsed thus wiping out any proof he was ever actually working on a Patty replica suit.

I substantiate what I saw with a photo which still wouldn't mean that I didn't hoax or was hoaxed. But in my own mind I do not believe it could have ever been aware of my presence because it was a distance away when I saw it and came into view when it climbed to a point to be above a tree line which is when I first noticed it. I believe its back was always to me. I searched that area for a way to drive to where it disappeared and I could not find a way to get over there without investing a day or two bush-whacking to get to it.

If there was a downside to what occurred that day is that it has cost me well over $100,000.00 since then trying unsuccessfully to have another visual. I can think of other things that money could have done for me, but as I have said to others, 'Once you have seen one - you can't forget it and for me it pulled me in even deeper to know more about it.'

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

dmaker

Garage roofs are known to exist. 

" As said before - I have seen one in BC in 2003, thus my success rate is more than zero.

So once again you do not know what you are talking about."

Yes, but your confirmed success rate as a hunter of bigfeets remains at zero. So, I was correct in what I was talking about in that regard. Unless you have something you want to share? A photo perhaps? Or may I only see the photos if I first pay $115 to ride in the bigfoot buggy with you?

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^^

I understand what an unsubstantiated anecdote is for I witnessed it when someone said his garage roof collapsed thus wiping out any proof he was ever actually working on a Patty replica suit.

I substantiate what I saw with a photo which still wouldn't mean that I didn't hoax or was hoaxed. But in my own mind I do not believe it could have ever been aware of my presence because it was a distance away when I saw it and came into view when it climbed to a point to be above a tree line which is when I first noticed it. I believe its back was always to me. I searched that area for a way to drive to where it disappeared and I could not find a way to get over there without investing a day or two bush-whacking to get to it.

If there was a downside to what occurred that day is that it has cost me well over $100,000.00 since then trying unsuccessfully to have another visual. I can think of other things that money could have done for me, but as I have said to others, 'Once you have seen one - you can't forget it and for me it pulled me in even deeper to know more about it.'

'Plussed', Bill... :thumbsup:

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Kit,

Until we see the rest of Wally, I am not impressed but need to see more. I might be when I see more.

(This still doesn't let Walas off the hook for other points I have made about him on other threads).

Thanks for offering this up for discussion.  I will just wait to see more when you get it.

Backdoc

SweatyYeti

^

Just Patty. :)  I hope to actually cross paths with one, someday....but the odds are against it. 

Fortunately, though....kit says there is a "reasonable chance" that they exist in the PNW....so I have plenty of hope, that we will eventually get a clearer video/picture of one. 

Bigfoothunter
Yes, but your confirmed success rate as a hunter of bigfeets remains at zero. So, I was correct in what I was talking about in that regard. Unless you have something you want to share? A photo perhaps? Or may I only see the photos if I first pay $115 to ride in the bigfoot buggy with you?

I have shown my photo to interested parties that had nothing to do with a tour. They are people who are serious enough to come and see it, Someone who hangs out of Bigfoot sites who says their gut tells them Patty is fake and when asked how deep tracks were made while regular men could only walk atop of the ground can only reply 'I don't know but Bigfoot doesn't exist' are not people serious enough to come to me to see the photo. Feel free to prove me wrong.

And so there is no confusion - I don't hunt 'Bigfeets' as you call it. That implies that I hunt with a gun. If anything, I hunt with a camera and once it paid off.

Seen a bigfoot, have you Sweaty?

Seen the Patty suit, dmaker?

dmaker

"Fortunately, though....kit says there is a "reasonable chance" that they exist in the PNW....so I have plenty of hope, that we will eventually get a clearer video/picture of one. "

I thought you don't normally trust things that Kit says? Suddenly, he is filling you with hope?

"..., I hunt with a camera and once it paid off." 

Says you.  Yet you do not seem confident enough in your photo to share it here. Sorry, but I'm not travelling all the way to BC to see a blurry photo of the backside of a bear.  

Your forum name is Bigfoothunter. I wonder why I ever thought you hunted Bigfoots?

Edited by dmaker

Bigfoothunter
Says you.  Yet you do not seem confident enough in your photo to share it here. Sorry, but I'm not travelling all the way to BC to see a blurry photo of the backside of a bear.  

I am very confident in what I saw. And you are not interested enough to come and see it. I already knew that.

And like with Patty .... no one has ever said it looked like a bear.

Edited by Bigfoothunter