kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

dmaker

When I go to BC, I prefer to spend my time around animals in the wild that I can see and photograph, like Orcas.  You can even find some of my Orca pics in this forum somewhere. They were taken in the Johnstone Strait near Robson Bight. 

I won't even make you come all the way to Ontario and charge you $115 to ride in my kayak with me. You can view them here for free.

Edited by dmaker

Bigfoothunter

When I go to BC, I prefer to spend my time around animals that I can see and photograph, like Orcas.

Again - even if in the neighborhood you have no real interest in seeing it. Just more of dmaker showing why he relies on his gut instead of searching for answers.

dmaker

I am quite sure you are confident in your mind about what you saw. I am also sure that you are not very confident in your photo.

"Again - even if in the neighborhood you have no real interest in seeing it. Just more of dmaker showing why he relies on his gut instead of searching for answers." 

Just more footer empty promises. I'm sure you have terribly compelling photographic evidence that you just conveniently don't want to share.  Yeah, haven't heard that a thousand times in this subject. 

Edited by dmaker

Rockape

What is the origin of these photos? Are they stills from a video?

Hello, hello, is this thing on? Am I on ignore? Is there a reason my question can't be answered?

Squatchy McSquatch

"Garage roofs are known to exist. "

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

BFH doesn't seem to understand the context of 'extraordinary claims'

$100,000 spent unsuccessfully trying to have another visual?

Wow, wowee, wow.  :o

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

dmaker

Well, when your first "visual" was not what you think it was in the first place....

Of course, BH could easily put me in my place with his awesome photo.  But he won't.  Which means either he doesn't have any, or he knows they are ambiguous. 

Which one is it Bill?

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

What is the origin of these photos? Are they stills from a video?

Hello, hello, is this thing on? Am I on ignore? Is there a reason my question can't be answered?

Rockape,

I'm pretty sure they are stills from a video.

He posted the 2nd image kitakaze provided on Page1 first(bottom image here) on his facebook timeline Aug 21st sayin "  We keep seeing them up here, but no one would ever believe me, so I'll just put this up here for now."   Having a little fun I guess, he later added the other image saying "I do not expect anyone to accept anything I produce as reality. therein lies the issue."   And again adding    "Sorry, everyone. Busy times here, didn't mean to be evasive. These are just shots form a little Bigfoot project of my own. We shot a little bit of footage and then I lost all my hearing. Waiting to get my new implant sorted out and back comfortably among the hearing and then it's back to this film, hopefully shooting in the Spring."  He also added it is his son-in-law in the suit.

Here is a image I put together. His images aren't the best as the become so pixelated when enlarged.

Pat...

post-279-0-44878500-1445974807_thumb.png

Edited by PBeaton

salubrious

I agree they do look similar, though the IDF suit is rather clunky.

Its really clear here that Patty's elbow is in an entirely different place. Its not subjective- its easy to see. If you don't see it they have a word for that, similar to the name of a famous river. Gigantofootecus called it (+1 BTW).

I do agree though its an impressive suit- and definitively show beyond any doubt, beyond debate (not that that will stop anyone here) that Patty is something other.

Thanks for the excellent evidence showing that Patty is not a dude in a suit.

Here's where the elbow appears to be (when I say appear, that is different from where I think the actual suit wearer's elbow is, simply how the suit disguises it)...

Bigelbows8.jpg

The yellow dots mark the inside and outside of the joint.

Again with the original images for comparison...

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.52.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.48.

Can you indicate where you think the inside and outside of the joint appears to be? Again, where it appears, not where you might try and guess the actual elbow to be.

The pictures are so blurry its hard to imagine where the joint might be but if I had to guess I'd say you missed it. But there's a more basic problem, actually several. Head is in the wrong place. Arms too short. Its so obviously fake whereas Patty looks real in comparison.

Bigfoothunter

Well, when your first "visual" was not what you think it was in the first place....

Of course, BH could easily put me in my place with his awesome photo.

You have been put in your place before and you had shown no remorse.

How so?

dmaker

How so? I don't believe that you saw a bigfoot 13 years ago. I thought I was pretty clear on that one. 

LOL. Yeah, you've put me in place alright, (non)bigfoothunter. That will be the day. 

Unless, got photo?

Rockape

Here is a image I put together. His images aren't the best as the become so pixelated when enlarged.

Pat...

Thanks Pat. I thought they looked like video clips. I agree with Roguefooter that it has a close resemblance to the "Independence day" footage, which to me looked like it included CGI, as do these photos.

Backdoc
BFF Donor

How so? I don't believe that you saw a bigfoot 13 years ago. I thought I was pretty clear on that one. 

LOL. Yeah, you've put me in place alright, (non)bigfoothunter. That will be the day. 

Unless, got photo?

This type of poking makes me ponder a Q:

If X amount of people reporting see what to them they think is a Bigfoot, how many others did and don't report it.

What I mean is, if one has an encounter, how many would come forward and report it.  There is much public ridicule for doing so (ask Gimlin). I know we cannot know the amount but I have to believe there is some significant % of people beyond the X amount reporting.  If 100 people in some area reported bigfoot sightings,  I would think number would have to be assumed to be slightly higher than 100. DMakers poking at BFH might be in good fun on the BFF but in the real world out there, I would have to think there is some big time ridicule to be had.  This would have people seriously consider keeping such a report/ encounter to themselves.  What that % is?  Who knows.

BD

dmaker

I wasn't poking anything. I was merely stating that I do not believe that BFH has ever seen a bigfoot. 

And BD, you should realize that the higher the number of bigfoot reports vs the amount of time there remains zero proof, just makes bigfoot as a real animal less believable.

Edited by dmaker

norseman
BFF Donor

When I go to BC, I prefer to spend my time around animals in the wild that I can see and photograph, like Orcas.  You can even find some of my Orca pics in this forum somewhere. They were taken in the Johnstone Strait near Robson Bight. 

I won't even make you come all the way to Ontario and charge you $115 to ride in my kayak with me. You can view them here for free.

And many people would consider that a waste of time as well, or jeeping or camping.

Look I dont consider spending one second in the bush a waste of time nor should anyone else. And badgering him about the name of his business or the accompanying provincial park as false advertising is just silly.

Are we going to rename Valhalla provincial park as well?

Sorry this just strikes me as Randism gone overboard.

dmaker

Yeah, everything strikes you as Randism gone bad lately. 

I've never said anything about the provincial park.